KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who's the smartest poster in the GDF?

Who's the smartest poster in the GDF?
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ah, it's just as well. i doubt i'm popular enough to win anyway. smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 06:01 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

i'm the smartest poster in all of kmc

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 06:21 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
i'm the smartest poster in all of kmc

Thats why i specified the GDF, i didnt want you to skew the results. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 07:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by riv6672
I barely post here, but i read through threads occasionally, and they can get pretty in depth.
Was wondering who the most knowledgable, well spoken poster is, in your opinion, across the board on the range of subjects most often discussed here (politics, religion, current affairs, world events...).

For those who dont just nominate themselves, please know this isn't a 'who's your favorite poster/who's the nicest/who do you agree with most' question.
Those things dont necessarily have to go hand in hand with being the smartest.

Basher, Rob, darth, eterna, galan...alotta good postera here. Pretty much anyone who doesnt jush bash and has a well thought out arguments

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 08:53 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

The GENIUS known as LORDOFBROOKLYN!!!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 08:58 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Basher, Rob, darth, eterna, galan...alotta good postera here. Pretty much anyone who doesnt jush bash and has a well thought out arguments

laughing

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 10:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Anyone who doesn't vote for me will be banned.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 10:29 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Anyone who doesn't vote for me will be banned.

^^Straight out of Stalins mouth.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 10:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

In soviet KMC, forum posts you.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 10:32 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Surtur
laughing

you disagree?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 11:05 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you disagree?

Not with every poster you listed, but some of the others...lol, but hey if you think they're smart you do you. Not gonna argue.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 11:07 PM
LordofBrooklyn

you disagree?

Of course he does I'm not on the list!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 11:14 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Of course he does I'm not on the list!

Nailed it.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 11:16 PM
riv6672

So no clear cut front runner, but a fair number of posters. Thank you.
Originally posted by BackFire
In soviet KMC, forum posts you.

^^^That made me laugh.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 11:34 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Emperordmb
When it comes to politics I'd have to give it to DarthSkywalker0

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 05:29 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

^^Straight out of Stalins mouth.

I will vote for BF...but in reality I will only be doing it as a DOUBLE AGENT!

I will sasy nate that MoFo!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 06:05 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

tbh DarthSkywalker0, Emperordmb and myself. smile smile smile

Last edited by The Ellimist on Jan 15th, 2018 at 06:11 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 06:06 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Not with every poster you listed, but some of the others...lol, but hey if you think they're smart you do you. Not gonna argue.

Ok

Originally posted by riv6672
So no clear cut front runner, but a fair number of posters. Thank you.

^^^That made me laugh.

Probably eternal

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 06:56 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
popularity thread. the otf is leaking.

Well call it a popularity thread of you want, but the support for DarthSkywalker0 is pretty overwhelming here, even from people like Lazybones, Ellimist, and Rocky who disagree with him politically in no small measure.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 07:04 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

No doubt DarthSkywalker0 has a really high natural intellect and is really well read; that doesn't necessarily mean that he's right.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 08:13 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote