KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Jiren vs Tournament of Power

Jiren vs Tournament of Power
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

If I remember correctly, during the beginning, when Jiren first fought (Goku), Whis compared his power to the one that is stronger than the Gods. Currently, he should be above the Gods tbh. This is fact. Also, even Zeno is amazed at Jiren power which speaks volumes. Lol at Zeno mimicking Jiren when he told Vegeta to sleep. Jiren is obviously holding back tremendously. He isn't even trying to push Goku or Vegeta out of the ring.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 09:46 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
UI Goku isn't a thing right now.

Okay, "almost" UI Goku you ****ing nazi.

quote:

-Toppo definitely isn't Hakaishin-level right now.

Apparently he will be once he reveals that this isn't even his final form in a couple episodes. thumb down

quote:
-LSSJ2 Kefla is absolutely nothing, per current power-scaling.

Except being twice as powerful as LSSJ Kefla, whose aura was apparently giving off more energy than SSJB KKx20 Goku's spirit bomb.

quote:
-Aniraza is absolutely nothing -- SSB Goku /w/ KKx10 or 20 could have logically owned him with ease.

Yeah, except he wouldn't have, because this is Dragon Ball Super, where logic and scaling doesn't work ever.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Jan 15th, 2018 at 01:03 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 01:01 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

i think vegeta got this form pre TOP during that last year in the time chamber

vegeta was unusually calm during the tournament, had no trouble with toppo and was eager to figher Jiren after seeing him fight UI goku

and Goku wasnt surprised at all when Vegeta transformed

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:10 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Jiren loses if we see full on tactical use of the haxl abilities and skills everyone has mustered thus far. If everybody is in character ,however, I'd give it to Jiren for now.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:55 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Okay, "almost" UI Goku you ****ing nazi.
Lol, the OP specifies the characters are "at the level of their LAST appearance", though(ie. as of ep. 123.) stick out tongue

Apparently he will be once he reveals that this isn't even his final form in a couple episodes. thumb down
See, I think Belmond will make him a bonafide Hakaishin in the near future, which will skyrocket his level in the ToP... But that's neither here nor there. As mentioned: the OP specifies the characters are at their current levels, and as of ep. 123, Toppo isn't Hakaishin-level.

Except being twice as powerful as LSSJ Kefla, whose aura was apparently giving off more energy than SSJB KKx20 Goku's spirit bomb.
You mean the Genki Dama that Jiren casually flung back at Goku with, literally, a blink of his eyes?

...And mind you, Jiren in ep. 123 is substantially more powerful than he was back in ep. 110.

Yeah, except he wouldn't have, because this is Dragon Ball Super, where logic and scaling doesn't work ever.
Well, I can't argue that. laughing out loud

But still, an extremely fatigued SSB Goku + SSB Vegeta + Golden Freeza + Gohan + #17 were holding back Aniraza's blast for a long while. So even if I were being extremely generous, that still only equates to FIVE SSB-level beings(more realistically, it's THREE SSB-level beings and TWO part-timers, but I digress.)

So yeah, a healthy SSB Goku /w/ KKx10 *should* be more than enough to overpower Aniraza with ease... If so, Jiren would be able to 'blink-pwn' him, tbh.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 18th, 2018 at 12:13 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 12:00 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Vegeta and Goku both tiered up while fatigued.. Long since their tank hit empty. I'm not sure they're playing by the rules anymore.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 12:16 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If Goku can sustain Kaioken(x20), it means he isn't fatigued anymore. So somehow he went from dangerously fatigued to completely replenished in the, like, 5-10mins there's been between these extremely taxing battles, lol.

#ToeiLogic

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 18th, 2018 at 12:33 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 12:30 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

it's okay guys

based toyo will save the top

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 12:31 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bump.

Jiren easy.

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 06:01 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Frieza wins.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 09:55 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Goku solos. smilesmilesmile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 03:38 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goku solos. smilesmilesmile

Literally.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 04:33 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote