KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Events that can cause human extinction

Events that can cause human extinction
Started by: CroftAlice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
But how can you be against the progressive agenda? ARE YOU AGAINST PROGRESS FLYATTRACTOR?!

How dare you criticize Antifa and call them domestic terrorists! I mean just look at their name... THEY ARE AGAINST FASCISM!!! ARE YOU NOT AGAINST FASCISM?!

How dare you say the Southern Poverty Law center is a ****ing joke! Look at their mission statement, they fight hate and bigotry! ARE YOU AGAINST FIGHTING HATE AND BIGOTRY?!!
i would like to change my answer to legalising the consumption of shrooms. sad

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 06:35 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Kurk
Care to explain why? Surely it's not nearly as bad as BBRae sick

No way. It feels like an incest. I mean they're very close as of season 4 ending but not in that way at all. In that season Robin sort of represented what her father couldn't. He was like and elder brother figure that you look up to for inspiration. Turning this into a romance feels like perversion to me. Not going to pretend that there's any romance going on between her and Beast Boy, but at least there's some chemistry between them throughout the show and even as of Trouble in Tokyo. Meanwhile, the movie pretty much ended the whole RobRae speculation which tbh seemed weird to me even when it started.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 10:28 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
No way. It feels like an incest. I mean they're very close as of season 4 ending but not in that way at all. In that season Robin sort of represented what her father couldn't. He was like and elder brother figure that you look up to for inspiration. Turning this into a romance feels like perversion to me. Not going to pretend that there's any romance going on between her and Beast Boy, but at least there's some chemistry between them throughout the show and even as of Trouble in Tokyo. Meanwhile, the movie pretty much ended the whole RobRae speculation which tbh seemed weird to me even when it started.
Honestly, I completely agree with you. His role is more of an older Brother than lover, and they're both somewhat too dark and reserved to have a romantic relationship. That being said, Raven deserves much better than Garfield.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:07 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Honestly, I completely agree with you. His role is more of an older Brother than lover, and they're both somewhat too dark and reserved to have a romantic relationship. That being said, Raven deserves much better than Garfield.

laughing Can't argue with that. He's a goofball. Maybe when he matures.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:26 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raven is a Hybrid, there is a chance that she could be sterile, as most hybrids in nature are infertile. Demon magic may over ride that, but who's to say.

The important thing to remember here is that Raven is a child from rape, and most kids born from rape have a very bad view of sex. So it would take a good long time before she would be ready to go all the way with a man. Especially when you consider that the only guy she ever came close to sleeping with turned out to be a guy who was using her and ended up trying to drain her of her life force.

(taken and edited from comic vine)

Well that certainly went to a dark place at the speed of light.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 07:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So this is how the end of the FanBoyWorld could come to an end.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 07:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Nibedicus

Although Top 3 might prolly just wipe out a good chunk of humanity.

Not sure how we survive a renegade AI.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 12:29 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Honestly, I want the human race to be wiped out by artificial intelligence. We are held back by our emotions, irrational thoughts/superstitions, and senescence. It's time to advance.

AI would just kill itself realizing that there is no objective reason to the struggle that is survival. We'll outlive the whole second it'd take it ot figure that out thumb up

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 12:35 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Not sure how we survive a renegade AI.

My guess? Either we win in a bloody and brutal war to end all wars (if we manage to recognize the threat the renegade AI poses before it is too late), we get sent/escape to another planet where machines no longer see us as an immediate threat or that the machines eventually developing human traits (compassion, pity, etc) or at least have some safeguards built in (like the 3 laws) to make them decide that they might as well "protect" us by either allowing us to live in reservations or zoos.

Or they can simply wipe us out, of course.

Last edited by Nibedicus on Jan 24th, 2018 at 12:43 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 12:39 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote