KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shouldn't Deathstroke take a majority over Spiderman?

Shouldn't Deathstroke take a majority over Spiderman?
Started by: Vanguard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vanguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait is Slade wearing Ikon or Nth metal, or both, lol

OP has him wearing one in one scan, and another in...well, another.

Current Slade (if using current versions) doesn't have the Ikon suit, as per Vanguard.

I'm sorry Zack and DS.

Slade has Nth metal here.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 10:34 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Vanguard
The art is very average by todays standard. And Im a throwback so that's saying something. The inking is alright, the shading and highlights, terrible imo.

And the writing. You're telling me that it takes great forethought to have one character throw another off a cliff in order to triumph. Where is the imagination?

Obviously not in you. thumb up

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 10:38 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by riv6672
Obviously not in you. thumb up

I don't get it.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 10:40 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^I dont doubt it.

Anyhow, going by the Zack/DS exchange on the previoys page, Spidey's record against street levelers is irrelevant, as Slade isnt street level.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 10:57 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

^^^I dont doubt it.

Dood grow up.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 11:18 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by Zack M
That doesn't mean Spidey can get through Slade's Nth Metal armor, which stood blows from Lobo and Legacy. Add that the OP is using current gear, like the Ikon Suit, and Spidey doesn't really stand a chance.

I thought he didnt have the ikon suit anymore. What prevents Spider-man from cocooning DS and removing his helmet like he did to Iron man? And what would ds's damage output look like? Spider-man's highs in durability feats are still insane and cant be dismissed.

Last edited by BruhMan on Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:33 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 12:30 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait is Slade wearing Ikon or Nth metal, or both, lol

OP has him wearing one in one scan, and another in...well, another.

Current Slade (if using current versions) doesn't have the Ikon suit, as per Vanguard.

Well, Nth Metal still boosts Slade's stats and healing. I'd say it's pretty close now.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:21 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by JayDaDon
I thought he didnt have the ikon suit anymore. What prevents Spider-man from cocooning DS and removing his helmet like he did to Iron man? And what would ds's damage output look like? Spider-man's highs in durability feats are still insane and cant be dismissed.

A force field and flight? He can get out of Spidey's range with the Ikon Suit. Vangard isn't using the suit, anyway/

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:24 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

So why bring the Ikon suit into this if he isn't using it?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 04:35 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Dood grow up.

Concession accepted.

Originally posted by Stoic

Good question, as that just confused the living shit out of things for no reason.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 05:21 AM
Vanguard

Concession accepted.

I have no idea why you've come in here with such an agenda. I really don't give a sh*t about arguing with you.

I've roasted far better.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 05:27 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Stoic

Because it was shown in the OP.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 05:31 AM
riv6672

I have no idea why you've come in here with such an agenda. I really don't give a sh*t about arguing with you.

I've roasted far better.

Just as badly, i'm sure.

As you already conceded, i dont need you to keep whining about it.
It defeats the purpose.
Also, you can say 'shit' here, without the *.

Since i've already said what i intended on the the OP, at this point we're derailing the thread, so catch you in the next one. Done here.

Cheers

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 05:40 AM
SamZED

Re: Shouldn't Deathstroke take a majority over Spiderman?

No. miffed

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 06:04 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yes! mad

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 06:48 AM
SamZED

No!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 07:12 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Without the Ikon suit, honestly not sure.

Slade's good, but it's not as cut and dry as Iron Fist raping Peter..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 06:17 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by cdtm

Im still going to look at your thread. I haven't forgotten. smile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 06:18 AM
cdtm

Im still going to look at your thread. I haven't forgotten. smile

Just look at the Elektra/Danny thread in ownage. Then forget everything but he last few panels. smile

He's gone from Iron Fist to a mix of Street Fighter Ryu and Nitro. In one series, he actually threw a chi ball and turned a zombie to ash and Shoroyken'd a chopper out of mid air.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jan 17th, 2018 at 06:26 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 06:23 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by cdtm

Spider-man has made Danny humble. smokin'

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 08:26 AM