KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Gohan and Piccolo vs #17 and #18

Gohan and Piccolo vs #17 and #18
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Gohan and Piccolo vs #17 and #18

#17 told Gohan to stop trying to synch his attacks with him, but with their respective partners, who would win?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 07:16 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Gohan probably slips on the banana at the ringbell... KOing himself and Piccolo somehow, too.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 08:39 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Gohan probably slips on the banana at the ringbell... KOing himself and Piccolo somehow, too.

Also makes a youtube video about "how to KO yourself."

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 08:48 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I know we like to shitpost about the likes of Gohan and Piccolo day in and day out, but they still had some awesome moments in the ToP. Pirina and Saonel who they overcame were honestly much more impressive than anyone 17 and 18 took down together that I can recall, despite 17 arguably being Universe 7’s MVP on his own merit.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 09:19 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

thumb up

Piccolo has the best youtube skills out of all the Z fighters.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 11:02 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

It really comes down to can Gohan break 17's barrier which he can't. And 17 and 18 are much better as a team. And has a habit during the ToP to jump in and stop 18 or Goku from being hit with attacks even when struggling against an opponent.

The best bet would be for Gohan and Piccolo to try and separate the two androids to win but I don't think they could.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 04:13 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

A kamehameha and special beam cannon together would probably break the barrier but either way, think Piccolo or Gohan alone could take 18 if they’re separated. Piccolo uses his stretchy arms to grab one of them and keep the androids apart from one another while Gohan keeps the other one busy.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 05:38 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

#18 is the weak link here and a serious kamehameha from Gohan can break #17 shield.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 09:11 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

The barrier held up going through the anzila whatever creatures attack. I doubt a father-son kamehameha cannon is going to break it.
Also Gohan and Piccolo don't have the same level of tagteam attacking that androids do

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:03 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Given the stronger foes special beam cannon has still been able to pierce, I could give the ‘father-son kamehameha cannon’ the benefit of a doubt here, but won’t say for sure. It’s moot/debatable either way.

Since 18 doesn’t have a barrier though like her brother, some of Piccolo’s other tactics like hellzone grenade could keep her at bay if not do her in...

Regardless of what team prevails here, it’s definitely not a one-sided win. Pretty good matchup.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:32 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Speaking of 18, how much of a power boost she got? And how?

Did she train with 17 and ranged the shit out of his park? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:20 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The only time she was really seen training (that I recall) was with Krillen, and it was an on and off kind of thing, not really consistent. Don’t think she really got a power boost per se but with the tournament of power she’s still had some of the coolest moments since Z, though nothing too breathtaking... She’s where she logically should be in power I guess, though would like if she was actually more equal to her brother like I thought she was back in the day. *shrug*

edit: Hm, since 2017 was clearly the year for #17, maybe 2018 can be the year for hers truly somehow.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Jan 17th, 2018 at 02:56 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:52 AM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Piccolo slips out of the ring on his namekian slime after regenerating an arm. Gohan then falls out as well after forgetting how to dodge again.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:59 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Crap, beat me to it. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 03:00 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

18 gets her foot injured again a la the ToP after slipping on the banana or slime first though.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 03:35 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

#17's force-field enabled him to not only push back Aniraza's blast(which multiple SSB-level beings were struggling to match, mind you), but it also protected #17 when he flew directly through the heart of said blast -- it has also tanked blasts from Gohan and Toppo(among others), for what it's worth. So yeah, I honestly don't see Gohan + Piccolo breaking the FF, unless Gohan pulled a MUCH higher power out of his ass than he's used in the ToP so far. #17's shielding is wickedly haxx, and what's more, he can sustain it as long as he needs to without having to worry about fatigue(*thx infinite energy reactors*.)

As for the battle: it's a tough call, but I am inclined to side with the Androids, tbh... Mainly because the ToP has treated them a LOOOOT better than it's treated Gohan/Piccolo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 18th, 2018 at 12:34 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 12:22 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

18 had around the same treatment as team A (though it seemed she had to get saved from falling off more than anyone and from getting eaten by Anilaza, ffs), but if it turns out 17 outlasts even Gohan in the ToP by the end, then I’ll probably have to concede here.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 03:46 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

well?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:23 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

17 stomps.

It's stupid as shit. But there it is.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:28 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, basically. As I mentioned in the 17 vs Mystic Gohan thread when I bumped it, Gohan wouldn’t even be a blip on 17’s radar now, much less Piccolo even though they were once equals in power after the Kami fusion... And if 18 gets damaged 17 can just heal her some by placing a barrier around her apparently. Not even Golden Frieza I think would get past the walls of barriers that 17 placed before Jiren.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:55 AM