KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lucifer Morningstar Vs Sentry

Lucifer Morningstar Vs Sentry
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

On topic:

Lucifer cannot even go in close-combat with Sentry.

Bob disperse Lucifer's molecules around the Multiverse on a whim.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:00 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMind
the funny thing is RealityWarper is actually the troll who got banned from comicvine, everyone view you as a joke there just as people here

Seriously?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:06 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Zack M
Seriously?

PROOF

I needs it! I wants it

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:09 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

the funny thing is RealityWarper is actually the troll who got banned from comicvine, everyone view you as a joke there just as people here

The funny thing is that like every salty shitposters following the bandwagon you don't understand what is happening in Dark Avengers...

Please continue to call me out on trolling when you cannot disprove Sentry legitimately stomping the shit out of Molecule Man.

I've said that if anyone was capable to prove that Molecule Man was weakened in that instance by posting Molecule Man saying that he was unable to do something with his powers, which is the proof of Molecule Man having beliefs that he cannot do something with his abilities, I will acknowledge.

So far the miracle never happened because that scan doesn't exist.

Continue to fill the bandwagon with your salt and your bias.

Calling me a joke makes me laugh.

Go craft some reading comprehension skills instead. XD

You looks good. thumb up laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:14 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithLantern93

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Shitlantern is back at trolling.

How is your hole at comicvine ? XD

I left that site for personal reasons, not because of brainless trolls such as yourself. Keep up the good work though. You perfectly demonstrate how excessive trolling can actually lead to mental illness. Your comments on threads featuring Sentry could be studied in a couple of universities' department of psychology.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:15 AM
SithLantern93 is currently offline Click here to Send SithLantern93 a Private Message Find more posts by SithLantern93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Seriously?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/realitywarper/

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:17 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SithLantern93
I left that site for personal reasons, not because of brainless trolls such as yourself.

In psychology that's called "psychological projection".

Nice to meet you.

quote:
Keep up the good work though.

Thanks.

That's one thing that make a difference between us.

quote:
You perfectly demonstrate how excessive trolling can actually lead to mental illness.

Do you mean like creating threads with my name on it, that were locked by the mods in here ?

I get that.

quote:
Your comments on threads featuring Sentry could be studied in a couple of universities' department of psychology.

So like the other people above trying to bait me you are unable to show proof that Sentry isn't more powerful than Molecule Man.

Nice try though. I almost took the bait. laughing out loud

Are you trying to troll me to fulfil your pointless existence ? Please tell me.

Hilarious. thumb up laughing out loud thumb up

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:19 AM
Senor Cage

laughing out loud Wow.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Keep up the good work though. You perfectly demonstrate how excessive trolling can actually lead to mental illness. Your comments on threads featuring Sentry could be studied in a couple of universities' department of psychology.

I agree, fanboyism should be a elective course in university that worth at least 4 credits

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:26 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree, fanboyism should be a elective course in university that worth at least 4 credits

I agree too. laughing out loud

By the way the fact that everyone here and there see me as a joke makes me feel like being a regular guy in an idiocracy.

Thanks for the good laugh. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:27 AM
SithLantern93

thumb up

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:27 AM
SithLantern93 is currently offline Click here to Send SithLantern93 a Private Message Find more posts by SithLantern93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

More useless flamebait posts please.

Fulfil your emptiness, kid. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:28 AM
Senor Cage

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:37 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, anyone want to put up a fight against me again ?

I'm full keyboard warrior mode tonight.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:48 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Ahh this thread has been great for a laugh.

LOL at the idea MM has limitless power. If he did wjy jas he been beaten by FF, Man thing etc etc.

Someone with limitless power wouldnt have been so easily BFRd by
Uatu. Wouldnt have rapidly aged and died, would have had no pronlems leaving that dimension.

The entite history of MM clearly shows his power anything but limitless. He absorbed SOME of the energy of a cosmic cube and a complete cosmic cube isnt limitless power.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:50 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by beatboks

LOL at the idea MM has limitless power. If he did wjy jas he been beaten by FF, Man thing etc etc.

Uatu. Wouldnt have rapidly aged and died, would have had no pronlems leaving that dimension.

The entite history of MM clearly shows his power anything but limitless. He absorbed SOME of the energy of a cosmic cube and a complete cosmic cube isnt limitless power.

His powers are limitless but limited by his beliefs into them.

If he thinks that he can do everything then he can.

That's pretty much his character portrayal.

And his loss and victories have context, you cannot put everything in the same bag.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:52 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

And IIRC, Molecule Man fought against Aron, not Uatu...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:08 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by beatboks

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S yes

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:11 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S yes

Yep.

Ignorance is bliss. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:14 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

this thread and the responses in it are EXACTLY the reason people from other sites laugh at kmc. well done gents for making kmc a laughing stock. at least you've all succeeded in that. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:22 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote