KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Defenders Vs Team Deadpool

Defenders Vs Team Deadpool
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Defenders Vs Team Deadpool

Luke Cage
Daredevil
Iron Fist
Jessica Jones

Deadpool
Colossus
Negasonic teenage warhead

Comic Versions

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 10:41 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

No idea what NTW can do in comics, I think she's less powerful than in the movie, no?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 08:28 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Unless they changed it, she's currently a reality warper, so not less powerful, no. Originally she was a telepath. Dem retcons.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 08:51 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Well.. then team Negasonic teenage warhead I guess.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 08:54 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Judging by this:

quote:
During the Deadpool & the Mercs for Money Vol. 2 series, Ellie showcased a host of new abilities she previously lacked before, creating a house and home for herself out of thin air with her thoughts. She is able to overpower a host of skilled, military or uniquely trained mercenaries in hand-to-hand combat, as well as showcasing superhuman physical prowess beyond the norm, battling the likes of Scorpia and Titania.[17]

Over the series, Ellie shows even greater amounts of power and capabilities within her. She has the ability to harness, generate and absorb radioactive energy into herself, allowing herself to achieve feats such as fabricating objects out of thin air like clothes or shelter and levitate people or objects with her mind.[18]

It is later revealed that Eli's newfound power stems from an ability to manipulate reality at a quantum level. In an alternate dystopian future, Negasonic used her powers to alter the Terragen cloud to make it harmless to mutants, further exhibition of this latent power stems to rearranging matter and energy into different shapes and forms at will; such as morphing Jack Chain's Darkforce binds into butterflies, alternating Inferno's fire into flaming monkeys, mentally disassembling Domino and Gorilla-Man's guns and creating energized duplicates of herself at will.

Using Carver logic, she hasn't reality warped person in combat! So she loses. thumb down

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

In all seriousness, maybe the version of Iron Fist who fought an otherworldly entity that was going to suck up the Earths souls?

I mean, he brought a building to life and piloted it like a giant robot, and sucked up chi from an entire city, so not your average Iron Fist portrayal..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:09 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote