KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator/Wonder Woman vs Mangog

Gladiator/Wonder Woman vs Mangog
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Gladiator/Wonder Woman vs Mangog

All are going all out. Gladiator gets an indestructible asgardian sword. No bfr.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 03:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Want to leave this here...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Speed may indeed be the only thing (the team also has WW's magical lasso and her sword, btw), but it is a massive advantage. [/B]

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 03:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

WW soloes.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 03:44 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

WW soloes.

thumb up

thumb up

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 03:47 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

WW soloes.

thumb up

thumb up

Gladiator stomps as well?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 04:02 PM
DarkSaint85

Yep. He has quite a few speed feats. Doesn't he?

We go by combat feats, remember. When Jean Grey recently fought him (Teen Jean) this means she's FTL right? Damn, could've used her in my BZ.

We go by combat feats, and assume that every character performs at 100% in every fight.thumb up

This is a good way. Only combat feats.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 04:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yep. He has quite a few speed feats. Doesn't he?

We go by combat feats, remember. When Jean Grey recently fought him (Teen Jean) this means she's FTL right? Damn, could've used her in my BZ.

We go by combat feats, and assume that every character performs at 100% in every fight.thumb up

This is a good way. Only combat feats.

thumb up

All I wanted to read was that two of my favorite characters stomp. Does this move them up a tier since Mangog is operating at above Skyfather father tier?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 04:14 PM
DarkSaint85

Nah, not quite. After all,you're the only one who puts Mangog at that tier....

Nice to see you dodging!

But if they both are stomping, and Teen Jean is = Gladiator, using your logic, that makes her Skyfather/Abstract too, right?

Using your logic.

Which makes them all Batman tier.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 04:18 PM
carver9

Nah, not quite. After all,you're the only one who puts Mangog at that tier....

Nice to see you dodging!

But if they both are stomping, and Teen Jean is = Gladiator, using your logic, that makes her Skyfather/Abstract too, right?

Using your logic.

Which makes them all Batman tier.

Gladiator fought Jean at FTL speeds? Scan please.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 04:21 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator fought Jean at FTL speeds? Scan please.

Oh no no no,you misunderstand me.

We are using combat feats, yes?

Doesn't matter what Superman etc can do at superspeed, ONLY their combat feats are applicable. Wear a lettuce on their head, I believe was what you equalled their feats to?

So we shouldn't have a double standard. I have a scan of Teen Jean fighting Gladiator.

Does he have FTL feats, yes or no?

If yes, then Jean also has FTL feats.

If no, then Mangog stomps him bloody.

A third option was that it was PIS that Teen Jean tagged him.
Of course,you think option 3 is bull, so it must be option 1 right?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 04:35 PM
carver9

Oh no no no,you misunderstand me.

We are using combat feats, yes?

Doesn't matter what Superman etc can do at superspeed, ONLY their combat feats are applicable. Wear a lettuce on their head, I believe was what you equalled their feats to?

So we shouldn't have a double standard. I have a scan of Teen Jean fighting Gladiator.

Does he have FTL feats, yes or no?

If yes, then Jean also has FTL feats.

If no, then Mangog stomps him bloody.

A third option was that it was PIS that Teen Jean tagged him.
Of course,you think option 3 is bull, so it must be option 1 right?

I think you are getting me and your argument mixed up with someone else. I accept on panel showings... the majority over the minority. This thread isn't about what I think, I'm asking you all's opinion and per reading your previous argument, I had a feeling you would vote for Glads and Diana over Mangog due to your statue comment. You voted the way I knew you would vote and I feel good about it. Thank you!!! I didn't even comment in this thread on who would win so I don't understand why you are try to flip this on me to get my opinion.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 05:09 PM
DarkSaint85

Apologies, it was putting lettuce on his sandwich:

Originally posted by carver9
I don't think you understood my post. My logic didn't have anything to do with combat showings or anything else. It was primarily based off the majority. I specifically said if something happens for the majority, I would put this over the minority. This is why I brought up the Spiderman vs Wolverine example. If Superman gets his head caved in by Kalibak 10/10 in comics, I am not going to go into a thread and say Superman wind 10/10 because he put lettuce on his sandwich at nano second speeds. This goes against everything that has happened on panel. You say that I ignore your questions but you have a habit of ignoring mine. Does Surfer pull a 10/10 against Dakrseid via opening a black hole in his brain? He capable and smart enough to do this. We are debating capabilities, right?

In every fight Teen Jean and Gladiator have had, EVERY SINGLE ONE, she has stalemated him.

So per your argument, we can't ignore what's on panel, the majority of the time.

10/10, Teen Jean has the combat chops to hang with the elite.

Thanks thumb up

As for knowing which way I would vote,of course. It's because I'm right.

Quick,answer me:. How many days in a week? I bet you'll answer seven. You DID answer seven? Jeez, you've just proved my bet right!! I feel so good about it!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 05:19 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

(please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 05:20 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Damborgson
(please log in to view the image)

Keeps it out of the ownage thread...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 05:24 PM
ShadowFyre

Lol. Mangog eats them.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 05:26 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

You two should just phuck and get it over with

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 05:28 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sin I AM
You two should just phuck and get it over with

It'll be over so quickly, he'd be like a statue.

If he touches me, it's piss.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 05:31 PM
DarkSaint85

Where is it shown that Mangog is currently operating above Skyfather levels, btw?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 06:06 PM
carver9

Apologies, it was putting lettuce on his sandwich:

In every fight Teen Jean and Gladiator have had, EVERY SINGLE ONE, she has stalemated him.

So per your argument, we can't ignore what's on panel, the majority of the time.

10/10, Teen Jean has the combat chops to hang with the elite.

Thanks thumb up

As for knowing which way I would vote,of course. It's because I'm right.

Quick,answer me:. How many days in a week? I bet you'll answer seven. You DID answer seven? Jeez, you've just proved my bet right!! I feel so good about it!

You're switching the topic again. I never gave my opinion on who would win this so my opinion doesn't matter. You've voted for Wonder Woman and Gladiator soloing Mangog. YOU voted this, not me and I want to thank you.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 06:10 PM
DarkSaint85

You're welcome smile

Although, you DID ask for my opinion on their levels, as supposedly Mangog is above Skyfather.

What makes him so?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 06:27 PM