KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator/Wonder Woman vs Mangog

Gladiator/Wonder Woman vs Mangog
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
By the OP,I assumed Glads has a super sword that's also super effective, only now it's enchanted by the All Carver to also be unbreakable.

Yes, I know, but they're wielding a sword that stabbed Mangog and did absolutely nothing. I don't see how that changes anything.

He just bit the Destroyer's arm off and completely wrecked War Thor. And destroyed the Ultimate Mjolnir.

This is the same story where Ultimate Mjolnir is an equivalent stand-in to the 616 Mjolnir and the 616 version can do this:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

This is the same story where a nameless Destroyer did this to Gladiator and the Imperial Guard :
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Lol, they get one-shot killed.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Jan 19th, 2018 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 04:42 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes, I know, but they're wielding a sword that stabbed Mangog and did absolutely nothing. I don't see how that changes anything.

He just bit the Destroyer's arm off and completely wrecked War Thor. And destroyed the Ultimate Mjolnir.

This is the same story where Ultimate Mjolnir is an equivalent stand-in to the 616 Mjolnir and the 616 version can do this:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

This is the same story where a nameless Destroyer did this to Gladiator and the Imperial Guard :
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

thumb up I didn't know of his showings; I assumed that OP had made a thread with a slow ass brick, and two speedster bricks with magical weaponry that could hurt him.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 04:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

One shot kill an UNCUFFED Diana.

LIES!!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 04:58 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

What was Kirby smoking when he came up with Mangog's design? I mean wtf!?!?

He is busted as Phukk!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 05:04 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

That was the point.

Ugly on the inside and proportionately ugly on the outside.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 05:08 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

He's gotta be in the top ten all time ugliest characters
Even his color palette is offensive.

His face alone looks like a mishmosh of human/bull/goat.

If they all had downs.....

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 05:14 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
What was Kirby smoking when he came up with Mangog's design? I mean wtf!?!?

He is busted as Phukk!

Wut?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 10:54 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

He's saying Mangog looks ugly but I'm too busy over here being offended for questioning Kirby.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 06:39 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol abhi is just on auto-pilot mode. He's going to BZ celey on how Mangog is actually pretty.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 06:49 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

That's his bot.

And Mangog looks like the illegitimate child of Quasimodo and the Minotaur, who stepped on yellow snow and some really brown shiet... But uglier... Squared.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 07:22 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol abhi is just on auto-pilot mode. He's going to BZ celey on how Mangog is actually pretty.

NOT BEFORE HE BATTLEZONES RAGEOFOLYMPUS!!!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 07:23 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Stop it. Just stop it.
Mangog easily.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 03:11 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote