KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Boys (Amazon)

The Boys (Amazon)
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
This is the definitive Superman gone mad book. Worth a look.

Sure you don't mean Irredeemable?

Kid Miracleman's rampage was only really a small part of the story, though a key moment. Miracleman himself did take over the world ala Injustice Superman, but I never thought of him as going mad. Quite the contrary, I actually think his pantheon taking over the world was a GOOD thing. Literally everyone was better off for it, except for those who refused to accept change.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 12:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
This is the definitive Superman gone mad book. Worth a look.

If I have time this weekend, I'll check out those two links.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 05:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Episode 4 is superb.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 09:33 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
If I have time this weekend, I'll check out those two links.
thumb up greatest individual comic books ever. Mm 15 and 16.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 09:34 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Season 4 was greenlit

will watch episode 4 after I eat a few chickens

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 11:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

episode 4 was real good

antony starr plays homelander well

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 03:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Unhinged Homelander with agency has been fun to watch so far.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 04:42 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm going to miss the Crimson Countess, it's a shame Butcher stopped her before the beads went in, like wait 20 mins, dude sad

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 21st, 2022 07:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Season 4 was greenlit

will watch episode 4 after I eat a few chickens

You eat, not just one, but MORE than one chicken at one sitting? That's gluttony, sir. I'm noticing more and more vices from you, Brucey. From your bloodlust in films to excessive carnivorous activities... you need help.

As for me, I'm only one episode into Season 3 so far, and it was pretty disturbingly unexpected. So I'm honestly a bit nervous about what else this season has in store for us.. haha..

Old Post Jun 21st, 2022 10:33 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
You eat, not just one, but MORE than one chicken at one sitting? That's gluttony, sir. I'm noticing more and more vices from you, Brucey. From your bloodlust in films to excessive carnivorous activities... you need help.

As for me, I'm only one episode into Season 3 so far, and it was pretty disturbingly unexpected. So I'm honestly a bit nervous about what else this season has in store for us.. haha..

I AM...THE POWER big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2022 03:00 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Oh, shit. Episode 2 was good. Now this season is on... I'm excited to see where this goes. Should be bonkers...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2022 11:36 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Episode 3 was even better, haha.. yeah, Homelander is like a full pot of water and it seems like only a matter of time before he boils over...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2022 08:24 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Episode 6... 10/10

Old Post Jun 24th, 2022 10:35 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This season has been f*cking solid.

Loving Jensen Ackles as Soldier Boy. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2022 10:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Episode 6 was pretty rad... excluding the actual Herogasm stuff.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2022 11:09 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Great episode, but I wasn't a fan of ultra-nerfed Homelander. Dude was so fast season 1 that he got Butcher and an infant on the second floor out of a building as it exploded. Here he was no faster than a normal human, which is a little ridiculous. SB, Butcher, and Hughie shouldn't have stood a chance.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 25th, 2022 01:23 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

such a great episode

the herogasm stuff was so fun to watch

the fight scenes with Homelander, Soldier Boy and Butcher was freaking awesome

Old Post Jun 25th, 2022 02:49 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
This season has been f*cking solid.

Loving Jensen Ackles as Soldier Boy. thumb up
yeah, he is a high point but the show has many.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2022 12:54 PM
ares834

Damn that was a good episode.

And I know we aren't supposed to agree with Butcher and Hughie but I do. It's not merely a matter of revenge, Homelander needs to be put down.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2022 03:45 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'm caught up except for the new Episode 6. Greatly looking forward to it when I get a chance..

Old Post Jun 26th, 2022 01:58 AM