KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?
Started by: MythLord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MythLord
Diamond

Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

According to the POTUS:

(please log in to view the image)

It is. However, from what I can gather, it isn't even in the top 10. I find it unlikely it's "NUMBER ONE MOST DANGEROUS!" but if someone can give me some statistics on it, that'd be great.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 03:28 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
According to the POTUS:

It is. However, from what I can gather, it isn't even in the top 10. I find it unlikely it's "NUMBER ONE MOST DANGEROUS!" but if someone can give me some statistics on it, that'd be great.

May I ask how hard you tried to look? Literally a 30 second search got me:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...x-a7450266.html

It doesn't say Mexico is #1, rather #3. I'm not saying the article is correct, but it's weird you couldn't find it. Literally googled "the most dangerous country in the world" and it's the first result, but meh.

Either way, it's a shithole.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 18th, 2018 at 04:17 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Either way, it's a shithole.

I lol'd.

Edit - Just came back from a vacation to Mexico City, by the way. Very much enjoyed the food, the hotel, and the people were super nice. A shithole, it is not. A great country with great people with problems, it is.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 05:53 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by dadudemon
Edit - Just came back from a vacation to Mexico City, by the way. Very much enjoyed the food, the hotel, and the people were super nice. A shithole, it is not. A great country with great people with problems, it is.

How dare you contradict the president.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:00 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I lol'd.

Try vacationing in nonvacation spots. Drive through baja california and visit homes that are made of corrugated steel and string that scatter the countryside.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:06 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

Originally posted by MythLord
According to the POTUS:

Just another blatant lie from our President and a fear tactic to try and force his stupid wall idea through, cos that was one of his top major promises. Trumpers will eat it up though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by snowdragon
Try vacationing in nonvacation spots. Drive through baja california and visit homes that are made of corrugated steel and string that scatter the countryside.

Why? Why would I want to visit a place that does nothing for me? I want to go to swanky malls and get awesome treatment at spas when on vacation. I certainly don't want to do nothing and drink bad water in the countryside. It's my vacation.

I can just drive 20 miles north and find shitholes in Oklahoma if I wanted to see impoverished people living in shitholes. I don't need to go to Mexico for that.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:18 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I lol'd.

Lol I love how you sugar coated that, "great country with great people with problems". You could literally describe even the best countries that way. Like Norway.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Why? Why would I want to visit a place that does nothing for me? I want to go to swanky malls and get awesome treatment at spas when on vacation. I certainly don't want to do nothing and drink bad water in the countryside. It's my vacation.

I can just drive 20 miles north and find shitholes in Oklahoma if I wanted to see impoverished people living in shitholes. I don't need to go to Mexico for that.

I recommend you vist those american shitholes then compare them to mexican shitholes and give me your perspective, I've seen both.

My point was that when you vacation in Mexico the places that are presented to you are nothing like the average landscape, not even close.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:21 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

Originally posted by Robtard
Just another blatant lie from our President and a fear tactic to try and force his stupid wall idea through, cos that was one of his top major promises. Trumpers will eat it up though.

It's not a blatant lie if it is #3. It's very close to true if Mexico really is #3.

And NPR says it is #2, here:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...violent-country

You only have to visit this site to see how dishonest the media is when it comes to Trump:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...x-a8166326.html

Look at the bullshit they put on their site:

quote:
Mexico is ranked 22nd on Global Peace Index’s list of world’s most dangerous countries for 2017. The top 10 perilous countries are Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, South Sudan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Sudan, Central African Republic and Ukraine.

Mexico is also not included on the World Economic Forum’s list of top 20 most dangerous countries in the world.

Last April, the group released its Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Report, which includes a ranking of how safe countries are for tourists. The top five most dangerous countries are Nigeria, Pakistan, El Salvador, Yemen and Colombia.

Would you look at that? Tourism, eh? How so very honest of the clearly anti-Trump news article by the independent. Looks like I have a new news site to add to my "bullshit" list.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:24 PM
dadudemon

I recommend you vist those american shitholes then compare them to mexican shitholes and give me your perspective, I've seen both.

I have to both. It's worse in the US.

My point was that when you vacation in Mexico the places that are presented to you are nothing like the average landscape, not even close.

Just like the NYC experience is curated when you have thousands of homeless who are destitute.

What exactly is your point? You hate Mexico and are blind to the shitholes in the US? If so, yes, I see your point that you're biased against Mexico but for the US.

I've seen the shitholes all over the world. I have no purpose in going to those places to actually vacation.

You want to tell me my vacation experience was crap or something? Too bad: it was still good. I liked it. I will be going back. thumb up

What are you going to do about it? Nothing. Suck it.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not a blatant lie if it is #3. It's very close to true if Mexico really is #3.

And NPR says it is #2, here:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...violent-country

You only have to visit this site to see how dishonest the media is when it comes to Trump:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...x-a8166326.html

Look at the bullshit they put on their site:

Would you look at that? Tourism, eh? How so very honest of the clearly anti-Trump news article by the independent. Looks like I have a new news site to add to my "bullshit" list.

You literally killed democracy by even questioning anything anti-Trump. I bet when nobody is looking you point at ugly babies and laugh at them too.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:27 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

If I came in 3rd place (Bronze) in an Olympic event and I tweeted, "Great news, just came in first and won the Gold!". That would be me blatantly lying.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol I'd quickly edit that, you went full retard.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Nothing to edit.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I see, just your usual Trump apologist games, Surt.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see, just your usual Trump apologist games, Surt.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:34 PM
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

If I came in 3rd place (Bronze) in an Olympic event and I tweeted, "Great news, just came in first and won the Gold!". That would be me blatantly lying.

I disagree. More like someone told you that his pal took a top place in a race and you, being an idiot who is probably getting dementia, repeated to your buddies that your pal took the top place in a race.

When in reality it was 2 or 3. Still a top place but not THE top place.

The reality is, this is exactly what happened. He didn't read it himself. It was shit told to him or spoon fed to him. He's an idiot. And he tweeted his idiocy.

Definitely not a blatant lie like what the independent tried to pull off with it's bullshit 'not even top 20' article which was clearly targeted towards tourism.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:38 PM