KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?
Started by: MythLord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

The Rich parts are always nice.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 09:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Not necessarily, you just need to keep your wits about you and have a good understanding of the language. Problem is alot of tourists want to visit a place with remedial language skillset while expecting the locals to placate them. The culture is really refreshing and if you go to less populated areas you can find alot of good historical sites and interesting people

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 09:38 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Ohhh. So you are just admitting you do have ties with the criminal parts of the Mexican society?

Gotchya.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 09:41 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 11:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Overall, murders in Mexico had been declining in recent years, reaching a low of 15,520 in 2014. But officials say a surge in drug-related crime reversed that trend.

Many parts of western Mexico, including the states of Guerrero, Jalisco, Sinaloa and Baja California Sur, have been caught up in violence between competing drug cartels.
-snip

Oh Trumpers...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 11:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh that shitty shitty country that is Mexico.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 11:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You do realize that Mexico's drug violence directly correlates with the US' love of drugs, yeah. Surely who realized this, as a drug user yourself no less.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 11:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
You do realize that Mexico's drug violence directly correlates with the US' love of drugs, yeah. Surely who realized this, as a drug user yourself no less.

Yeah, and our drug war. Makes the conservatives to feel good knowing that our stupid, senseless, and counterproductive drug war is causing the deaths of so very many people in "shithole countries", eh?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 11:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yeah, and our drug war. Makes the conservatives to feel good knowing that our stupid, senseless, and counterproductive drug war is causing the deaths of so very many people in "shithole countries", eh?

^Bingo

Strictly blaming Mexico for it's massive drug/cartel related violence/deaths while ignoring that said drug market largely exist because of America's epic love of drugs is just blinding ignorance or shitlord levels of dishonesty. Supply correlates with demand.

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 23rd, 2018 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 12:55 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man, what a shithole country that is. Can't even handle it's own cartels and drug wars. Lame.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 12:58 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Surt,

You used to think I was Black, so you made anti-Black comments to try and get to me (eg the one about me being your slave comes to mind) You used to think I was Muslim, so you made anti-Muslim/Islam comments to get to me.

Now you're attacking Mexico and Mexicans over and over, dare I ask, do you think I'm a Mexican now and/or that I'm somehow emotionally invested in Mexico? What a dullard.

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 23rd, 2018 at 01:04 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:02 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Surt,

You used to think I was Black, so you made anti-Black comments to try and get to me (eg the one about me being your slave comes to mind) You used to think I was Muslim, so you made anti-Muslim/Islam comments to get to me.

Now you're attacking Mexico and Mexicans over and over, dare I ask, do you think I'm a Mexican now and/or that I'm somehow emotionally invested in Mexico? What a dullard.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:05 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Man, what a shithole country that is. Can't even handle it's own cartels and drug wars. Lame.

Don't talk about the USA like that. It's still a great country. Has problems. Many of which it created. But it's still great.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:09 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Don't talk about the USA like that. It's still a great country. Has problems. Many of which it created. But it's still great.

I see what you did there, what a rascal.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 03:11 AM
dadudemon

I see what you did there, what a rascal.

I'm such a wily mother fuckin' Sunnuva Bitch, aren't it?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 03:28 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just watched a lovely video of Mexican cartel members flaying a guy alive. It wasn't pleasant.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 02:07 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

(please log in to view the image)

"Jimmies" are dicks. Your meme just pulled a train. I guess that makes you both massive phaggots.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 04:28 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
"Jimmies" are dicks. Your meme just pulled a train. I guess that makes you both massive phaggots.

Nah, that's not what that means. It is almost nonsensical, the term.

Some speculate that it came from a masculinization of "panties" similar to "don't get your panties in a bunch" or "don't get your jimmies rustled" when it popped up on 4chan. This is the most likely definition/usage of the phrase when put into context of its 4chan origins.

If not, then we have sprinkles. Which is just stupid.

I am a retired Rustled Jimmies professor. Please see Robtard for the newest generation of Jimmy Rustling memes and knowledge.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 04:20 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by jaden101
I just watched a lovely video of Mexican cartel members flaying a guy alive. It wasn't pleasant.
Yes, it was.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 04:43 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yes, it was.

God you’re sick!

Did you get a hard? wink

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 11:00 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote