KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?
Started by: MythLord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Neither do I! Oh man, could you clarify?

My good sir, you're the one who claimed to have made a "parody thread" of me if you'll recall.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:17 PM
Naugrim is currently offline Click here to Send Naugrim a Private Message Find more posts by Naugrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Naugrim
My good sir, you're the one who claimed to have made a "parody thread" of me if you'll recall.

Oh, wow, really? Can you point me in the right direction to that? That would help me understand better. You seem to be talking about something else.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:20 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, wow, really? Can you point me in the right direction to that? That would help me understand better. You seem to be talking about something else.

Of course.

Are you a bit sore over the parody thread of you I did? Come on...that was funny. I laughed. I hope you laughed, too.

In the above post you seem as if you believe you're speaking to someone else or of an even that only occurred in your mind.

It's possible you've made a thread about me, but we have rarely interacted prior to this point so I find that doubtful. If you would link the thread in question, I could tell you whether or not you made this thread about "me."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:23 PM
Naugrim is currently offline Click here to Send Naugrim a Private Message Find more posts by Naugrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Of course.

In the above post you seem as if you believe you're speaking to someone else or of an even that only occurred in your mind.

It's possible you've made a thread about me, but we have rarely interacted prior to this point so I find that doubtful. If you would link the thread in question, I could tell you whether or not you made this thread about "me."

That link doesn't work. I cannot find the post you're quoting. Can you post the URL so I can visit that previous post?

I mean, Good sir, can you link me to that post and the parody thread you're talking about?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

That link doesn't work. I cannot find the post you're quoting. Can you post the URL so I can visit that previous post?

I mean, Good sir, can you link me to that post and the parody thread you're talking about?

Here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=8

On page 8 of this thread you made the post I quoted in by above response.

I cannot. This thread is something that I'm unsure even exists. You yourself brought up the possibility of its existence so you or someone else who's aware of the existence of this thread would need to be the one to link it.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:27 PM
dadudemon

Here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=8

On page 8 of this thread you made the post I quoted in by above response.

I cannot. This thread is something that I'm unsure even exists. You yourself brought up the possibility of its existence so you or someone else who's aware of the existence of this thread would need to be the one to link it.

You made a parody thread about yourself?

Can you link it to me?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:32 PM
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

You made a parody thread about yourself?

Can you link it to me?

I did at one point in time on another site but the mod deleted it. sad

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:34 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I understood what you were saying perfectly fine. I'm just confused at why you would accuse me of something I never did. If I misunderstood you, it was definitely not my intent to do so.

You didn't misunderstand a thing. Double D's trying to hide intellectual dishonesty by accusing you of dishonesty.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 08:31 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Rocky would know....

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 08:37 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
You didn't misunderstand a thing. Double D's trying to hide intellectual dishonesty by accusing you of dishonesty.

Oh, thanks for letting me know that I lied about sleeping at a hotel but traveling all over. I appreciate you injecting your idea of what my reality and experiences should be to fit your bias against me.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 10:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, thanks for letting me know that I lied about sleeping at a hotel but traveling all over. I appreciate you injecting your idea of what my reality and experiences should be to fit your bias against me.

Since you lied, I expect you to beat yourself, like in that scene from Da Vinci Code where Silas lashes himself.

13 lashes.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 10:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Since you lied, I expect you to beat yourself, like in that scene from Da Vinci Code where Silas lashes himself.

13 lashes.

Perfect. Just what I had in mind.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 10:45 PM