KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?
Started by: MythLord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naugrim
Restricted

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Neither do I! Oh man, could you clarify?


My good sir, you're the one who claimed to have made a "parody thread" of me if you'll recall.


__________________
"There's clearly something off here and it's not me." - AncientPower, 2018.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:17 PM
Naugrim is currently offline Click here to Send Naugrim a Private Message Find more posts by Naugrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naugrim
My good sir, you're the one who claimed to have made a "parody thread" of me if you'll recall.


Oh, wow, really? Can you point me in the right direction to that? That would help me understand better. You seem to be talking about something else.


__________________

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:20 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naugrim
Restricted

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh, wow, really? Can you point me in the right direction to that? That would help me understand better. You seem to be talking about something else.


Of course.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Are you a bit sore over the parody thread of you I did? Come on...that was funny. I laughed. I hope you laughed, too.


In the above post you seem as if you believe you're speaking to someone else or of an even that only occurred in your mind.

It's possible you've made a thread about me, but we have rarely interacted prior to this point so I find that doubtful. If you would link the thread in question, I could tell you whether or not you made this thread about "me."


__________________
"There's clearly something off here and it's not me." - AncientPower, 2018.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:23 PM
Naugrim is currently offline Click here to Send Naugrim a Private Message Find more posts by Naugrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naugrim
Of course.



In the above post you seem as if you believe you're speaking to someone else or of an even that only occurred in your mind.

It's possible you've made a thread about me, but we have rarely interacted prior to this point so I find that doubtful. If you would link the thread in question, I could tell you whether or not you made this thread about "me."


That link doesn't work. I cannot find the post you're quoting. Can you post the URL so I can visit that previous post?

I mean, Good sir, can you link me to that post and the parody thread you're talking about?


__________________

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naugrim
Restricted

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
That link doesn't work. I cannot find the post you're quoting. Can you post the URL so I can visit that previous post?

I mean, Good sir, can you link me to that post and the parody thread you're talking about?


Here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=8

On page 8 of this thread you made the post I quoted in by above response.

I cannot. This thread is something that I'm unsure even exists. You yourself brought up the possibility of its existence so you or someone else who's aware of the existence of this thread would need to be the one to link it.


__________________
"There's clearly something off here and it's not me." - AncientPower, 2018.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:27 PM
Naugrim is currently offline Click here to Send Naugrim a Private Message Find more posts by Naugrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naugrim
Here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=8

On page 8 of this thread you made the post I quoted in by above response.

I cannot. This thread is something that I'm unsure even exists. You yourself brought up the possibility of its existence so you or someone else who's aware of the existence of this thread would need to be the one to link it.


You made a parody thread about yourself?

Can you link it to me?


__________________

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:32 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naugrim
Restricted

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
You made a parody thread about yourself?

Can you link it to me?


I did at one point in time on another site but the mod deleted it. sad


__________________
"There's clearly something off here and it's not me." - AncientPower, 2018.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:34 PM
Naugrim is currently offline Click here to Send Naugrim a Private Message Find more posts by Naugrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naugrim
I understood what you were saying perfectly fine. I'm just confused at why you would accuse me of something I never did. If I misunderstood you, it was definitely not my intent to do so.

You didn't misunderstand a thing. Double D's trying to hide intellectual dishonesty by accusing you of dishonesty.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 08:31 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: B.F.K

Rocky would know....


__________________
Banned 30 days for the Crime of "ETC"... and when I "ETC" I do it HARD!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 08:37 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
You didn't misunderstand a thing. Double D's trying to hide intellectual dishonesty by accusing you of dishonesty.



Oh, thanks for letting me know that I lied about sleeping at a hotel but traveling all over. I appreciate you injecting your idea of what my reality and experiences should be to fit your bias against me.


__________________

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 10:39 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh, thanks for letting me know that I lied about sleeping at a hotel but traveling all over. I appreciate you injecting your idea of what my reality and experiences should be to fit your bias against me.


Since you lied, I expect you to beat yourself, like in that scene from Da Vinci Code where Silas lashes himself.

13 lashes.


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 10:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Since you lied, I expect you to beat yourself, like in that scene from Da Vinci Code where Silas lashes himself.

13 lashes.


Perfect. Just what I had in mind.


__________________

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 10:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 10:20 AM.
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.