KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry (Siege) vs Superman Prime (Guardian amped)

Sentry (Siege) vs Superman Prime (Guardian amped)
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

Like usual...

But they will still use the exact same argument another time a thread is made.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 06:08 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RealityWarper
He left because he aint a killer, he said it himself that he could kill SMP:

(please log in to view the image)

Mxy was depowered when SMP took him out of the 5th...

He repowered himself when he left:

"If I was up to it." Means unable to kill him, not unwilling.

If Zatanna weakened him that much, that only makes her more powerful then a 5d imp. Superman Prime looks good no matter how this plays out.

The fact is, regular Superman would never have been able to pull this off, because either one would stop him. Not so Prime. Prime being capable of forcing a high end magic user who can drain a multiversal entity is the real story here, and puts him above Sentry.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 06:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Not to mention, he took universal blast that destroyed everything in the universe.....he only got knocked out!

Dude was insane! And that’s after he lost his amp.

I hate to see if he was fully powered or sundipped!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 07:06 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
[B]"If I was up to it." Means unable to kill him, not unwilling.

He is speaking about going back there and that he isn't willing to do it, firstly because he doesn't want to help Zatanna and secondly because he doesn't wanted to kill SMP...

https://www.macmillandictionary.com...p-for-something

spoken willing to do a particular activity

‘What do you feel like doing?’ ‘I’d be up for just about anything.’
Synonyms and related words
Willing to do or accept something:willing, ready, interested...

quote:
If Zatanna weakened him that much, that only makes her more powerful then a 5d imp. Superman Prime looks good no matter how this plays out.

Zatanna didn't weaken him.

She helped him to hide his magic.

quote:
The fact is, regular Superman would never have been able to pull this off, because either one would stop him. Not so Prime. Prime being capable of forcing a high end magic user who can drain a multiversal entity is the real story here, and puts him above Sentry.

Complete bullshit.

SMP isn't immune to magic neither.

He just lacks Superman's weakeness to it.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 10:34 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

FFS! Superman is not weak to magic

He just doesn’t have the enhanced defense against it like he does vs Physical attacks.

Prime is almost immune to it. The fact that attacks from a Mordru did nothing but tickle him is evident of this

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 10:44 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xJLxKing
FFS! Superman is not weak to magic

He just doesn’t have the enhanced defense against it like he does vs Physical attacks.

Prime is almost immune to it. The fact that attacks from a Mordru did nothing but tickle him is evident of this

By "weakeness" I intend "Achille's heel" and yes, Superman cannot claim any invulnerability to magic while SBP tanks it with his normal invulnerability.

Prime isn't immune to it, at all, it's just that the damage soak was too low compared to his SA invulnerability. That's all.

And Mordru didn't try to kill him. He was far from using his powers with the same offensive he did against the heroes...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 10:58 PM
xJLxKing

By "weakeness" I intend "Achille's heel" and yes, Superman cannot claim any invulnerability to magic while SBP tanks it with his normal invulnerability.

Prime isn't immune to it, at all, it's just that the damage soak was too low compared to his SA invulnerability. That's all.

And Mordru didn't try to kill him. He was far from using his powers with the same offensive he did against the heroes...

He is immune to the point that Mordru could not damage him

You’re making baseless assumption whether or not Mordru wanted him dead or not. Clearly, Mordru was looking to *defeat*, hence why he was shocked when Prime laughed it off. It’s illogical to assume that Mordru wanted to play with Prime in such a heated battle and then was shocked that a play attack was tickling him

It’s so illogical that it’s stupid. Furthermore we have seen other magic users have no effect like BA, and like Zantanna

Is he a immune? Yes! Obviously, a magical attack that can destroy the multiverse will hit him. But majority of these universal beings in both DC and MArvel just don’t have thlike juice. As prime, the fact is he was tanked universal attacks. He likely can survive magical attack at that level as well considering his resistance/immunity peaks at that level.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:42 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is immune to the point that Mordru could not damage him

You’re making baseless assumption whether or not Mordru wanted him dead or not. Clearly, Mordru was looking to *defeat*, hence why he was shocked when Prime laughed it off. It’s illogical to assume that Mordru wanted to play with Prime in such a heated battle and then was shocked that a play attack was tickling him

It’s so illogical that it’s stupid. Furthermore we have seen other magic users have no effect like BA, and like Zantanna

Is he a immune? Yes! Obviously, a magical attack that can destroy the multiverse will hit him. But majority of these universal beings in both DC and MArvel just don’t have thlike juice. As prime, the fact is he was tanked universal attacks. He likely can survive magical attack at that level as well considering his resistance/immunity peaks at that level.

Mordru didn't use a strong attakc against him. The context is very clear about it.

He wasn't shocked at all, you are adding context to fit your narrative.

He magically "slapped" SBP for his insolence but he wanted to join the Legion...

Emoboy Prime was acting like a little child and that pissed off Mordru but not to the point he was actively trying to kill Superemoboy Prime.

No. He isn't immune at all.

You can't claim immunity to something when the character have some degrees of invulnerability against everything and that his opponents using magic only shows a poor damage soak.

Prime didn't tank an Universal attack... He was Quantum Jumped by it.

Period.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:47 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about the fact he kept tanking Sodam Yat's best attacks?

Ion infused, and unable to hurt him.

It took three entire Legions to KO regular SBP for one second.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
What about the fact he kept tanking Sodam Yat's best attacks?

Ion infused, and unable to hurt him.

It took three entire Legions to KO regular SBP for one second.

Sodam Yat whom wasn't used to use ION's power at his best and whom was vastly weakened by LEAD ?

Oh yeah?

Pointless.

SBP was struggling as hell agains the other Superboy... LOL

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:57 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, I'm talking about future Guardian Yat. Certainly should have mastered the Ion powers by then.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 12:00 AM
xJLxKing

Mordru didn't use a strong attakc against him. The context is very clear about it.

He wasn't shocked at all, you are adding context to fit your narrative.

He magically "slapped" SBP for his insolence but he wanted to join the Legion...

Emoboy Prime was acting like a little child and that pissed off Mordru but not to the point he was actively trying to kill Superemoboy Prime.

No. He isn't immune at all.

You can't claim immunity to something when the character have some degrees of invulnerability against everything and that his opponents using magic only shows a poor damage soak.

Prime didn't tank an Universal attack... He was Quantum Jumped by it.

Period.

Post a scan that states he was using a weak attack, please!
Post a scan that states he was quantum jumped lmao

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 12:05 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Post a scan that states he was using a weak attack, please!

This, again ?

Booooring.

Nothing is said but the context and the art lead us to that logical conclusion.

[b](please log in to view the image)

quote:

The explosion was made of QUANTUM ENERGIES which send Superemoboy Prime adrift in TIME.

That's a QUANTUM JUMP:

You don't know the context of your own claims. *blah*

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 12:12 AM
ghostman

You seem to be into men. Weird way to out yourself but moving on. Sentry wins.

youre the same ****** with pictures of brad pitt on his facebook LOL

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 12:25 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Didn't know Quan was such a fan.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 12:42 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ghostman
youre the same ****** with pictures of brad pitt on his facebook LOL
What does Brad have to do with this topic ? Try to stay on point, Patrick swayze.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 12:50 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

As I was typing my previous post, I was asking myself, "how is he going to try and spin"

At the very least try and use the actual comic where it happens. He takes an entire blast nearly at ground zero. As narration states, "The Quantum Energy Spilling from Monarch is an paralleled destructive force"
So again! Show where the attack didn't do damage to him

You showed Time Trapper/SMP sending him to the "correct" place. NOWHERE is it stated that he didn't take the hit. That's your idiotic assumptions at play again.

regarding mordru, I'm assuming you think that the attach below is more powerful lmao. I guess this is when modru is "super serious"?

You're basically going with the idea that Mordru used an attack so weak

Now the sad thing is, there are TWO DIFFERENT ****ING SPELLS

Unless of course you are trying to say that Mordru was trying to teach Prime a lesson by not attacking him seriously but by ressurrecting dead bodies from his chest laughing out loud

The only response to your comment "Nothing is said but the context and the art lead us to that logical conclusion." is that you don't come to logical conclusion. You spin, twist, and twirl your way through garbage wording and *****ing art to try and come to some idiotic conclusion.

Get your troll ass out of here! Stop spinning the context and removing half the scans to try and help your argument.

Now, I'm not saying he is completely immune. I'm saying there is obviously a level where his immunity stops. It sounds oxymoron, but it really isn't. Much like Doomsday, who has immunity to the level of attack that killed him before.

Last edited by xJLxKing on Jan 24th, 2018 at 12:54 AM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 12:50 AM
quanchi112
Disney

This, again ?

Booooring.

Nothing is said but the context and the art lead us to that logical conclusion.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/qk6AvUf.jpg[/

The explosion was made of QUANTUM ENERGIES which send Superemoboy Prime adrift in TIME.

That's a QUANTUM JUMP:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/qc1kM7k.png[/

You don't know the context of your own claims. *blah*
Its ironic they don't grasp the feats they claim to brag about. Nicely done.

I don't have the energy to post the scans to clear up the ignorance these days.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 12:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

As I was typing my previous post, I was asking myself, "how is he going to try and spin"

At the very least try and use the actual comic where it happens. He takes an entire blast nearly at ground zero. As narration states, "The Quantum Energy Spilling from Monarch is an paralleled destructive force"
So again! Show where the attack didn't do damage to him

SBP was lost in time and wrecked, unconcious. I've never claimed that he didn't took any damage.

Nice strawman, bub.

Posting the other scan is pointless because we saw the result of the Quantum Jump.

quote:
You showed Time Trapper/SMP sending him to the "correct" place. NOWHERE is it stated that he didn't take the hit. That's your idiotic assumptions at play again.

I've never said that he didn't take damage.

I've said that he didn't tank the Universal force.

He was Quantum Jumped, meaning he only took a part of the Quantum Energy in the face.

Stop being judgemental about my assumptions when you don't know what you are talking about.

quote:
regarding mordru, I'm assuming you think that the attach below is more powerful lmao. I guess this is when modru is "super serious"?

Nice cropped scan.

This spell was STOPPED BY KINETIX.

quote:
You're basically going with the idea that Mordru used an attack so weak

Now the sad thing is, there are TWO DIFFERENT ****ING SPELLS

Mordru used only a different spell against Superman, not against Superboy.

Superboy was hit by TINY FIREBALLS, the other guys were hit by HUGE FIREBALLS. That's the same spell used at different levels of power...

The difference in context, SBP acts like a child and is "slapped magically", and the attack were Mordru is actively trying to kill his ennemies is obvious.

quote:
Unless of course you are trying to say that Mordru was trying to teach Prime a lesson by not attacking him seriously but by ressurrecting dead bodies from his chest laughing out loud

HILARIOUS.

You really can't read your own scans...

Mordru used one spell against Superboy Prime and TWO SPELLS AGAINST DAWNSTAR !

Mordru used the same spell of magical fireballs against DAWNSTAR but with MORE POWER than against SBP as he was ACTIVELY TRYING TO KILL HER.

And the spell that actually rises the dead is when Mordru shouts: "GLORITH ! DRAGONMAGE ! EVILO ! RISE !"

quote:
The only response to your comment "Nothing is said but the context and the art lead us to that logical conclusion." is that you don't come to logical conclusion. You spin, twist, and twirl your way through garbage wording and *****ing art to try and come to some idiotic conclusion.

HILARIOUS SELF-DESCRIBING COMMENTARY ! laughing out loud

quote:
Get your troll ass out of here! Stop spinning the context and removing half the scans to try and help your argument.

So you are speaking to yourself about yourself again ? laughing out loud

quote:
Now, I'm not saying he is completely immune. I'm saying there is obviously a level where his immunity stops. It sounds oxymoron, but it really isn't. Much like Doomsday, who has immunity to the level of attack that killed him before.

Immunity means that he would be completely unaffected by it...

Oh wait ! The magic doesn't bypasses SBP natural's Invulnerability like it did to Superman ! laughing out loud

Its ironic they don't grasp the feats they claim to brag about. Nicely done.

I don't have the energy to post the scans to clear up the ignorance these days.

He shot himself in the foot again.

I had a good laugh, especially when he accused me to twist everything and called me a troll.

Soooo much unnecessary anger ! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 01:50 AM
Senor Cage

Prime.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 02:18 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote