KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Godzilla (Netflix) vs. Doomsday/Superman

Godzilla (Netflix) vs. Doomsday/Superman
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Godzilla (Netflix) vs. Doomsday/Superman

*DCEU Superman
Godzilla from the Netflix anime
No BFR

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 06:14 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Godzilla gets destroyed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 07:16 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Have you seen the new Godzilla? He's pretty unfair.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 07:18 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Round 1: The Smaller Godzilla that the teams trapped
Round 2: The 100k tonner, Team gets 5 MCU Hulks

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 07:25 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

netflix Zilla is bad??? should i even watch?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 07:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Netflix 2nd GodZilla is like multiple times bigger than any Godzilla.600m tall and destroys countryside's with his tail swing.

They will be hit by something way stronger than they've ever been hit before. Have to see more of this GodZilla to know for sure though.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 07:31 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

after watching Netflix Zilla last night, the tag team of Doomsday and Supes is to much for him. In fact both Doomsday and Kal can solo

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 09:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

150 nukes to try and take down Godzilla and it didn’t work, one knocked out supes...it won’t be easy but I think maybe supes and the troll from LOTR can do it, doomsday has yet to appear in film smile

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 09:32 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
after watching Netflix Zilla last night, the tag team of Doomsday and Supes is to much for him. In fact both Doomsday and Kal can solo

You realize without the very specific tech they used to attack him they couldnt even get through his body's forcefield?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 09:49 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

lmao the wave of Godzilla's tail is enough to beat the team, that shit could level a smaller city.

There is no way team could even scratch him Im talking about the real one ofc not the offspring.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 11:40 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

No BFR cuz supes would grab Godzilla by the tail and throw him into the sun. Godzilla couldn’t keep up with supes speed he’s just too fast. I haven’t seen justice league yet but I hear supes in that was stronger than he’s been so far? But then Godzilla took 150 nukes and it did nothing...that shit would murder supes and the troll

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 11:52 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Yeah. Just watched episode 1. GodZilla sleeps through the strongest attacks they have ever shown on screen. Then Godzilla one-shots.

Forcefield capable of withstanding 150 or 400 megatons I believe it said.
Super/Hypersonic tail swing or something would end this fight. They've never been hit with anything of that magnitude.
Atomic breath would F Superman up.
Not sure on Doomsday. If he becomes powered up will end in stalemate. As neither would hurt each other.
Should be Godzilla vs. Surtur

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 12:03 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Netflix Godzilla was badass. If Supes and DD want to win this, they are going to have to bring some type of planet busting offense to the table.

150 nukes? Damn, that's stout.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 12:58 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Godzilla takes it. Took hundreds of nukes and he has several powerful attacks.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 01:09 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by KingD19
You realize without the very specific tech they used to attack him they couldnt even get through his body's forcefield?

I do

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 04:14 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by steverules_2
No BFR cuz supes would grab Godzilla by the tail and throw him into the sun. Godzilla couldn’t keep up with supes speed he’s just too fast. I haven’t seen justice league yet but I hear supes in that was stronger than he’s been so far? But then Godzilla took 150 nukes and it did nothing...that shit would murder supes and the troll

And that was mini Zilla the actual Godzilla is like 10-15 times bigger.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 11:39 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote