KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are you egotistical about your intelligence?

Are you egotistical about your intelligence?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I think the idea of anyone under 45 holding high office is insane.

Been there done that: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:02 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
Been there done that: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron
Macron, is 40 so not far off, I'll allow the odd outlier, now if he'd been 35...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:09 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Man, you are obsessed with age. laughing

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:13 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
Man, you are obsessed with age. laughing
rolling on floor laughing

It is the topic of the day and yesterday. smile

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:16 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I do think he's in the extreme of youth as far as democratically elected authorities can go, if we only count western-like states.

You can have non-inherited powershifts that produce even younger heads of states, for example, Fidel Castro was 33 years old when he became Prime Minister.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:21 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
I do think he's in the extreme of youth as far as democratically elected authorities can go, if we only count western-like states.

You can have non-inherited powershifts that produce even younger heads of states, for example, Fidel Castro was 33 years old when he became Prime Minister.

Agreed Kim Jung un was 28 when he came to power and clearly ready for the role. Macron, on the other hand, is quite excellent in my opinion.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:25 AM
riv6672

rolling on floor laughing

It is the topic of the day and yesterday. smile

I guess.
Its funny how young ppl fixate on age.
'I'm a tweener!' You're a kid, and when you turn 13, you'll -still- be a kid.

'I'm 15 years and 8 months old!' Yeah, you're 15.

'I'm almost 18!' No, you're 17.

'Next year i'll be old enough to vote!' So you're 20.

Now i'm gonna drag my old ass outta here, stop derailing the thread and leave this conversation to you younger guys.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:33 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess.
Its funny how young ppl fixate on age.
'I'm a tweener!' You're a kid, and when you turn 13, you'll -still- be a kid.

'I'm 15 years and 8 months old!' Yeah, you're 15.

'I'm almost 18!' No, you're 17.

'Next year i'll be old enough to vote!' So you're 20.

Now i'm gonna drag my old ass outta here, stop derailing the thread and leave this conversation to you younger guys.
No offence mate, but you seem quite fixated. wink Enjoy your assumptions.

-Whirly

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:38 AM
riv6672

No offence mate, but you seem quite fixated. wink Enjoy your assumptions.

-Whirly

I guess i'm not derailing it then?

You're the one that's turned Eliminist's thread re: intelligence into -another- conversation on age, to go with the conversations on age you're currently having in two threads you started yourself.
You also spent the last 2 days privately trying to convince me you're old enough to shave, getting upset and deflecting/trying reverse psychology when i wouldnt buy it, when you shouldnt have cared either way.
Your public attempts at deflection arent any better.

The good news is, my recent foray into the GDF is a once in a blue moon event, and i dont believe i'll be back this way any time soon, so you can move past my calling you young, and continue to try your hand at seeming mature online, unmolested.

Cheers

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:57 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're the one that's turned Eliminist's thread re: intelligence into -another- conversation on age, to go with the conversations on age you're currently having in two threads you started yourself.
You also spent the last 2 days privately trying to convince me you're old enough to shave, getting upset and deflecting/trying reverse psychology when i wouldnt buy it, when you shouldnt have cared either way.

The good news is, my recent foray into the GDF is a once in a blue moon event, and i dont believe i'll be back this way any time soon, so you can move past my calling you young, and continue to try your hand at seeming mature online, unmolested.

Cheers
You seem triggered kid, calm down, take a break and have a rest. rolling on floor laughing

-Whirly

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:58 AM
The Ellimist

Cheers

damn, savage laughing thumb up

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 12:49 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ellimist
damn, savage laughing thumb up
Yeah, he got triggered good smile

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 12:56 PM
The Ellimist

You conflate people mocking you with them being triggered.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:01 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Cheers

It's what he does. It's hilarious to see other lefitsts here run in and pat him on the back for doing it. They cuck for him super hard. It's almost endearing.

I love how in the other thread he says people here have no original thoughts, when I've never once seen him share an original thought. Not one time lol.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

You conflate people mocking you with them being triggered.
When they bother to rant, clearly.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:20 PM
The Ellimist

When they bother to rant, clearly.

Seeing as how your original post was like three times the size of his and you've obsessively brought up your age across multiple threads and spent time trying to privately prove your senility to random people whose validation you seek, nah. You're just easy to make fun of. thumb up

Last edited by The Ellimist on Jan 23rd, 2018 at 01:26 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:22 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Seeing as how your original post was like three times the size of his and you've obsessively brought up your age across multiple threads and spent time trying to privately prove your age to people, nah. You're just easy to make fun of.

laughing

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist

I swear this guy is a walking meme. I half expect us to never see him again after he makes a thread bragging about how his advanced age has attracted the attention of some lucrative Nigerian princes.

Last edited by The Ellimist on Jan 23rd, 2018 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:25 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seeing as how your original post was like three times the size of his and you've obsessively brought up your age across multiple threads and spent time trying to privately prove your senility to people whose validation you seek, nah. You're just easy to make fun of.
I seek no validation, that's your schtick kid.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:27 PM
The Ellimist

I seek no validation

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:28 PM