KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs. Deathstroke

Black Panther vs. Deathstroke
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Black Panther vs. Deathstroke

No Ikon suit or Vibranium
H2h only
Who would win

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 06:03 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Deathstroke has greater stats. Panther greater skill. I cant decide.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 08:40 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Split

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 08:49 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Deathstroke.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 09:25 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

A new series is coming out: Deathstroke Vs Batman by Christopher Priest! Should be epic.

Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 12:56 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Close fight. Argument can be made for either side.

50/50

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 01:05 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

quote:
A new series is coming out: Deathstroke Vs Batman by Christopher Priest! Should be epic.

Zack I'm always psyched for new Deathstroke content. But you know they're going to water him down for this sh*t.

sad

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 01:36 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vanguard
Zack I'm always psyched for new Deathstroke content. But you know they're going to water him down for this sh*t.

sad

Doubtful. Seeing as Priest is writing the most UBER Slade we have seen, I just don't think he'll water him down. Priest is one of the smartest writers in comics, period. He'll make BOTH shine. Remember, Batman is a prep god, so if slade does well, that will only make him more formidable.

BTW, the two have already crossed paths under Priest, and Slade came out respectfully, remember?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 01:39 AM
Vanguard

Originally posted by Zack M
Doubtful. Seeing as Priest is writing the most UBER Slade we have seen, I just don't think he'll water him down. Priest is one of the smartest writers in comics, period. He'll make BOTH shine. Remember, Batman is a prep god, so if slade does well, that will only make him more formidable.

BTW, the two have already crossed paths under Priest, and Slade came out respectfully, remember?

I love Priest. I hope you're right.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 01:40 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Vanguard

sad
You mean they're going to water down Batman...

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 01:41 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Hell no I don't.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 01:53 AM
Senor Cage

Slade will go up against DC's #1 assassin, the Silencer! Should be epic.

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
“PAYBACK TIME” part one! The Silencer has been targeted by every hit man, meta-mobster and weapons-depot dropout that the Leviathan organization has to offer—now it’s time for Honor Guest to take the fight back to them! Too bad Deathstroke has other plans. Silencer squares off against Slade Wilson as we kick off a brand-new epic! And this duo’s devastating past run-in will leave you speechless!

quote:
“Deathstroke vs. Batman” part one! Beginning this month, a six-issue series-within-a-series featuring the ultimate showdown between DC’s fiercest rivals! When Batman discovers a mysterious package containing DNA test results proving that he is not Damian Wayne’s biological father, the Dark Knight sets his sights on his son’s true father—Deathstroke! But Damian Wayne can’t really be Slade Wilson’s son—can he? And who sent the package—and why? The ultimate custody battle ensues as the World’s Greatest Detective and the World’s Deadliest Assassin clash in this instant classic!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 12:39 AM
Supermutant

What has the Silencer done to be DC's greatest assassin? Deathstroke is the one called the World's Deadliest Assassin.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 12:55 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Her book is not even out yet, but she is called the world's deadliest assassin. She has meta human abilities. Many that have not been even explored yet. Here is a preview of her book. In Dark Metal, Talia Al Ghul stated that she was the world's best assassin.

quote:
[/i]The world’s deadliest assassin thought she was out…but the past won’t let her leave! Talia al Ghul’s violent disappearance has led to a mystery that could cost Honor Guest the lives of her family, and to defend those she loves, Honor must once again don the mantle of the Silencer! Seeking information from the neutral ground of the assassin’s armory, Silencer gets more than she bargained for as the most monstrous forces of the underworld descend for the kill!
[/i]

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:23 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You're really working for DC, I see.

Because there is no way anyone would care for that Silencer chick just yet.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:26 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Either way, we'll see what Silencer can do and how well she does against Slade (Who is also called DC's #1 assassin).

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:32 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You've been promoting that Silencer book for quite a while now

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:56 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I only posted those pics twice. Now, back on topic. Slade should have a good month in April.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 01:57 AM
MrMind

John Romita Jr, how does this guy still have a job, the art is so atrocious, no matter how good the story might be, im not reading it

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 02:03 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Zack M
I only posted those pics twice. Now, back on topic. Slade should have a good month in April.
*good month*
*Goes up against a nobody character*
*Drawn by Romita Jr*

????

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 02:03 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote