KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » With DB Super ending, what will we do on Saturday nights?

With DB Super ending, what will we do on Saturday nights?
Started by: RadZoa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RadZoa

With DB Super ending, what will we do on Saturday nights?

Lets face it, most of us only had one thing to look forward to, but now with DB Super going on hiatus? What is there now? Only...darkness....

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 03:47 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Lmfao @ actually looking forward to Super every week. The only reason I normally even remember to watch the new episodes is because I see them being discussed here.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 06:59 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

What is Database Supper?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 07:13 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Lmfao @ actually looking forward to Super every week. The only reason I normally even remember to watch the new episodes is because I see them being discussed here.
You better shut your fat face

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 07:28 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

I agree with NewGuy. Super blows, and the only reason I watch it is to see what new feats the Z-senshi are getting.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 10:17 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I agree with NewGuy. Super blows, and the only reason I watch it is to see what new feats the Z-senshi are getting.
You're a fraud

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 01:17 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

I stopped watching DB Super after Ep.30 or so. It was that bad imo

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 01:13 PM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Wait for DB Ultra to come out laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 08:51 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Battle of Gods was the last good thing to happen. Goku beating the shit out of that smug prick Beerus is the only thing I've been looking forward to since Episode 1.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 03:12 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Lot of hate going on here.

The good shows always have rabid anti-fans.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:31 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

There is only darkness ...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 10:30 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Rad you can go to the Anime forum for this one. Super is literally all they talk about.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 11:03 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Rad you can go to the Anime forum for this one. Super is literally all they talk about.
It's annoying as all hell.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 11:32 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote