KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DS Sentry Vs PC Fatal Five

DS Sentry Vs PC Fatal Five
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

DS Sentry Vs PC Fatal Five

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 11:19 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

DSS stomps. Mismatch.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 11:27 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I've no idea who wins, personally, but seeing as you're pretty insane on the subject of Sentry i'm hoping i get confirmation on that.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 11:37 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
I've no idea who wins, personally, but seeing as you're pretty insane on the subject of Sentry i'm hoping i get confirmation on that.

And here you go with the personal attacks.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 11:38 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hey, i've read the Sentry/Lucifer thread. I was being kind.
Now, you can threaten to put me on ignore like you just did Zack M, or simply do it, but i'll still be hoping to get confirmation on DSS 'stomp'ing five PC characters that regularly gave arguably the most powerful version of the LoSH Reason to fear.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 11:41 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, i've read the Sentry/Lucifer thread. I was being kind.
Now, you can threaten to put me on ignore like you just did Zack M, or simply do it, but i'll still be hoping to get confirmation on DSS 'stomp'ing five PC characters that regularly gave arguably the most powerful version of the LoSH Reason to fear.

They don't have the feats and the power-sets to beat him.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 11:47 AM
Senor Cage

If space worm can KO Sentry, then Validus punched him into oblivion.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 11:53 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by RealityWarper
They don't have the feats and the power-sets to beat him.

^^^Oh my dear lord you're serious.

Again, not sure who'd win, but statements like that either show your ignorance or your bias.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 11:56 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^Oh my dear lord you're serious.

Again, not sure who'd win, but statements like that either show your ignorance or your bias.

I know PERFECTLY all the characters involved in that match-up.

That's clearly not your case.

Continue your personal attacks. That's the mark of a good debater and pretty much a standard here.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 12:06 PM
Senor Cage

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 12:16 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I know PERFECTLY all the characters involved in that match-up.

That's clearly not your case.

Continue your personal attacks. That's the mark of a good debater and pretty much a standard here.

Uh huh.

Because i'm not taking you at face value based on prior posting history just means i know PERFECTLY what happens when you get involved in certain threads.
You have a thin skin, RW.

Post a reply or dont, i really dont care. Unless i hear better arguments than yours, i'll remain undecided.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 12:40 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh huh.

Because i'm not taking you at face value based on prior posting history just means i know PERFECTLY what happens when you get involved in certain threads.
You have a thin skin, RW.

Post a reply or dont, i really dont care. Unless i hear better arguments than yours, i'll remain undecided.

Nice Genetic Fallacy...

Damn, the level on debating in here...

I don't care what you think, really.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 12:47 PM
riv6672

^^^thanks for replying. thumb up

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 12:50 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^thanks for replying. thumb up

Yeah yeah just to bump your thread where DC fans will say that DC wins while woefully ignoring the ability of one character and highballing/misinterpreting the abilities of the team.

Predictable.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 12:52 PM
riv6672

Appreciate it. thumb up

You might want to wait a day or two to Bump the thread, though. It doesnt need it yet.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 12:55 PM
MrMind

validus shoves sentry up his own arse, clenches so hard, diamonds come out

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 01:03 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Validus vs Sentry would be pretty good...maybe EE takes a few. The rest i cant remember

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 01:04 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Validus one shots Sentry.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 03:59 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Validus one shots Sentry.

thumb up This, especially the PC Version. Horrible matchup for Sentry.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 04:21 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'm really not seeing how they can actually defeat him. This may go against the grain here Riv, but they truly don't have the right power sets to stop him. I mean what are they actually going to do to him? Cut him up? Crush his face? Crush his body? This is the very same guy that ripped open his own head while speaking, which shows that physical pain or physical assaults wouldn't work against him.

If the original story on the Sentry remains without a retcon, Sentry is a solidified concept of Bob's mind. Kind of like a living puppet that if destroyed can immediately reform. Hitting him appears to be like us punching water, it just reforms around our fist.

I can't see how they can defeat him, while I can see him killing the majority of them by tossing them several light years away like he did to Thor.

The Worm was a plot device, it was the only way that the story could end without having DS Sentry effortlessly kill Thor, and Wasp. Goofy ending but that's the way of it. If I were them, I would have had Sentry make an ominous speech, and fly off.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 06:22 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote