KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Arcann vs. Darth Maul

Arcann vs. Darth Maul
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

That's ballsy. Perhaps you are worthy of Maul. The "Maul" challenge.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 04:37 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Damn ILS, ballsy proposal to AP. Let's see if it decides to debate you. It probably won't though since I doubt it wants to be kicked off the forums.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 04:39 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

If you think I'm stupid enough to fall for a ploy that's been obvious since Ant's ranking list. That being how the majority of this forum is PT brigade oriented and would vote your way regardless of who actually triumphed. Then you're actually the single most delusional member of this forum.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 04:44 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
If you think I'm stupid enough to fall for a ploy that's been obvious since Ant's ranking list. That being how the majority of this forum is PT brigade oriented and would vote your way regardless of who actually triumphed. Then you're actually the single most delusional member of this forum.
Choose three judges. I'll only exclude Neph, Legend, Nadd as well as the likes of Az and Elm who are obviously biased. Pick whoever you want. We don't even need to debate for forum banishment if you don't want to.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 04:45 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

But if AP gets kicked. who am I supposed to make fun off sad

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 04:52 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by ILS
Choose three judges. I'll only exclude Neph, Legend, Nadd as well as the likes of Az and Elm who are obviously biased. Pick whoever you want. We don't even need to debate for forum banishment if you don't want to.

Honestly, this is a good idea. Exclude the most biased judges and pick 3 people on the middle-ground(like DMB, or Urs, or whoever).

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 09:40 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Flash news: I don't like either of them.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 09:46 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by MythLord
Honestly, this is a good idea. Exclude the most biased judges and pick 3 people on the middle-ground(like DMB, or Urs, or whoever).
lel

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 09:55 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

jeez, people here are getting as tight about shit as Ap does.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 10:17 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirion_Of_Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

This has proceeded according to plan.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 10:17 AM
Click here to Send Sirion_Of_Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Sirion_Of_Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

your avi fits your post quite well, cringey as it is

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 10:20 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

quote:
AP unleashed three more lies in quick succession. ILS batted the first aside with his intellect, ducked the second, then deflected the third back in the direction of its source.

It struck the fabricator in the chest, sending him sliding several places down the best debaters list. For the first time the liar's emotionless veneer cracked as he let out a primal hiss of hate. The sound sent shivers down ILS's spine.

-- The Old Republic: I_Like_Swords, Limited Collector's Gloss Edition

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 10:39 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

laughing

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 10:40 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by SunRazer

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 10:40 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirion_Of_Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

This was always your forte, Nova. Very good.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 10:41 AM
Click here to Send Sirion_Of_Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Sirion_Of_Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

lmfao

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 10:45 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Fabricator

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 10:47 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

That text implies AP had ILS brainwashed at some point... I guess that's why ILS wanked Kun back in the day.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 11:02 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

The only person who's stooped to anything is you.

>implying ap was better before

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 11:19 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadilaay
Restricted

Account Restricted

I for one, think that AP has done very well in holding the fort. And would personally love to be a judge of a debate between her(?) and ILS

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 11:22 AM
Click here to Send Shadilaay a Private Message Find more posts by Shadilaay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote