KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tourney - Low Meta

Tourney - Low Meta
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

I think randomizing would be more efficient and more likely to get things off the ground.

If that's not an option, I guess I'm in.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 10:56 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

As interesting as that plan sounds,and it really does, it would probably be better to just randomize...but ill wait to see some more opinions.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 10:58 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

randomizing WOULD certainly head off problems. if we're stuck with using our drafts no way i'd have chosen that pi$$ bucket 3-d man though and no way i'd go through a tourney using him. used at his best i'd be dq'd, used at his typical i'd be totally phuked. lol

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:20 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

I respectfully Suggest LOB as one of yje three to choose who gets who. I can just see yje red font messages of vitriol and claims of robbery if hes not

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:49 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by beatboks
I respectfully Suggest LOB as one of yje three to choose who gets who. I can just see yje red font messages of vitriol and claims of robbery if hes not

YOU MAY ENTER THE HOUSE OF EL JUST YET!!!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 12:36 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by beatboks

LOB would be a good choice imo... lol.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 01:33 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

If we stick to a low post count I'm interested.

Nightcrawler for me.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 07:42 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Do we actually choose at all?

Or do the three wise men dole them out like candy?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 04:27 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

if we're picking and not randomizing, which would also be fine by me, i'll choose century.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 05:49 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

I'd love to judge.

Too swamped with work and exams to participate sad

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 05:59 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I'm assuming that the three guys can't participate in the tourney... unless they each assign each other characters?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 06:09 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol i'd hope so....

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 08:37 PM
Smurph
------

So LoB would need to choose between assigning characters and competing.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 09:16 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Randomizing sounds better now after that. Didn't even think of that issue.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 09:18 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Smurph
I'm assuming that the three guys can't participate in the tourney... unless they each assign each other characters?

Yeah, they are not in the tourney. The majority would have to be in agreement of the 3. Think it would be fun tbh.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 09:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Do we actually choose at all?

Or do the three wise men dole them out like candy?

Everyone would choose and the characters that are chosen will be manually presented to the participants. You will probably not have the character you chosen.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 09:51 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

this thread is dropping down the page. so this isn't gonna happen or what? make a decision, stick to it and let's get it going. if we only got 4 people, cool. makes the format easy peasy.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 05:54 PM
Smurph
------

Yeah. If you're stuck on this idea of 3 people assigning characters, just find the people to do it. Waiting for approval from everybody will cause the whole thing to stall.

Or... just go with random draw.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:14 PM
DarkSaint85

Carver, get in here and put your house in order

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Nevermind, I nominate blue beetle.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:10 PM