KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Wisdom vs. Intelligence

Wisdom vs. Intelligence
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
There you go. You can't teach common sense.

Of the two, wisdom is obviously more malleable than intelligence, given that wisdom can come from accumulated life experiences while intelligence barring brain injury is almost entirely genetic. erm

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:00 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Who was it who killed Palpatine?

He wasn't retarded he was overconfident. There's a huge difference between the two which is the entire point. Retards don't sominate a galaxy. Now in my shit talking I'll call Sidious a retard but at the end of the day he was quite smart just cowardly in the face of great danger. That's the one trait I never forgave the man.

quote:

Why did they need to be told he was a sith lord when they felt the darkside surrounding him? Lol. What did they think was going on? They were stupid. They just sat back and went "oh well, democracy will prevail" like retards. It never occurred to them that when space magic is involved democracy may not be the best solution. They could sense literal evil in him, just remember that lol. Literal evil. They just went "meh politics".
[/B]
Because they can't just assume with the position he held. You can't go just go off instinct you need good intel to act on this.

No, they didn't sit back as soon as they realized their instincts to spy on him were confirmed they went to bring him in. I expained the situation but you're doing your weird Surtur brain thing trying to grasp the situation.
quote:

If Grievous had said to all the Droids "shoot Kenobi all at once" what do you feel would have happened?

You got hung up on the word retarded. My point is these people are not wise, etc. They make dumb decisions all the time. [/B]
They didn't but killing one Jedi wouldn't have guaranteed Griecous would have escaped anyways. The clones were more than enough to defeat the droids assembled there.

So you rescind your claim they were retarded. That's the point of contention but you just conceded. Wisdom doesn't always guarantee success.

Anakin flipping was what turned the tide for the Sith and in the end for the Jedi. My biggest gripe about Anakin was his weak emotional fragility he displayed on these two occasions.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:43 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since I tend to go wizard in campaigns I always favor Intelligence for for bonus attack points.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 02:31 AM
Naugrim is currently offline Click here to Send Naugrim a Private Message Find more posts by Naugrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fugg. Robtard beat me to it. sad

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 02:32 AM
Naugrim is currently offline Click here to Send Naugrim a Private Message Find more posts by Naugrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote