KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Leftist Fascists WAR on the Family and Children.

The Leftist Fascists WAR on the Family and Children.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

The Leftist Fascists WAR on the Family and Children.

Something that has been going on for a Long Time. Why the Lefties hate the Kids so much?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 09:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I will take the non-replys from our Little group of Lefty Fascists to mean that ...

1. None had the fortitude to ACTUALLY Watch the Vid
&
2. They can't really defend their shitty PC Nazi Views on the destruction of the Nuclear Family.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 10:13 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Please leave Ireland out of your weird agenda.

Also, that video is biased as ****.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Jan 25th, 2018 at 11:13 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 11:10 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Please leave Ireland out of your weird agenda.

Also, that video is biased as ****.

He cannot leave Ireland out of it because Flyattractor has always been... Your long lost twin brother.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 12:34 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

His font is green. Guess what else is green? 4 leaf clovers.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Bentley
He cannot leave Ireland out of it because Flyattractor has always been... Your long lost twin brother.

Originally posted by Surtur
His font is green. Guess what else is green? 4 leaf clovers.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:29 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

wow great topic

"look at my yootoobz guyz. i are being smart."

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 03:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Ireland has an amendment protecting the view of the unborn? I'm jealous. We could use that in the US instead of ****ing Roe v Wade.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 04:53 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Ireland has an amendment protecting the view of the unborn? I'm jealous. We could use that in the US instead of ****ing Roe v Wade.
Interesting. How does it look in the US exactly?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 05:42 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Abortion is legal. Taxpayer money is given to planned parenthood (the organization responsible for the most abortions) despite planned parenthood having enough of a profit to donate millions of dollars to democrat campaigns and despite planned parenthood being an organization found with the intent of using abortion as a form of eugenics to decrease the number of black people. There is an actual abortion procedure in practice called partial birth abortion where you drag the fetus partway through the birth canal, basically everything but their head, and then you stab them in the base of the skull and kill them.

Now on a state level, there are attempts with mixed success to enact state legislation that constrains access to abortion, however these usually receive a lot of backlash no matter what the measure is. Anything that makes abortion more difficult to get will get you screeched at and called a sexist who treats women as second class citizens and has this weird fixation with controlling their bodies (even though no man profits from women not getting an abortion so this is the stupidest claim ever), and you'll even get screeched at if you dare to suggest that planned parenthood shouldn't receive government funding.

It's pretty ****ed up all in all.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 05:52 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Ok. Thanks for a very lucid explanation, DMB thumb up

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:01 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Abortion is legal. Taxpayer money is given to planned parenthood (the organization responsible for the most abortions) despite planned parenthood having enough of a profit to donate millions of dollars to democrat campaigns and despite planned parenthood being an organization found with the intent of using abortion as a form of eugenics to decrease the number of black people. There is an actual abortion procedure in practice called partial birth abortion where you drag the fetus partway through the birth canal, basically everything but their head, and then you stab them in the base of the skull and kill them.

Now on a state level, there are attempts with mixed success to enact state legislation that constrains access to abortion, however these usually receive a lot of backlash no matter what the measure is. Anything that makes abortion more difficult to get will get you screeched at and called a sexist who treats women as second class citizens and has this weird fixation with controlling their bodies (even though no man profits from women not getting an abortion so this is the stupidest claim ever), and you'll even get screeched at if you dare to suggest that planned parenthood shouldn't receive government funding.

It's pretty ****ed up all in all.

Remember when poor American women and poor immigrants to America used to have back-alley abortions because they couldn't afford another mouth to feed? That happened quite often in the slums in the 1910s and 1920s. Dead fetuses in the puddles in back-alley puddles were sometimes seen in the working slums remember those times.

Remember during the bubonic plague where women would strangle their newborn infants to spare them the ravages of The Plague and because everyone was dying around them? Strangled new borns remember those times.

Just a tiny glance at history allows me to remember that we should have safe and very common access to abortions to prevent the deaths of more than one person. Take it away, shitty illegal abortions are done and instead of one human life being taken, two human lives end. That's not all: the poor need to not have more babies they cannot afford.

I strongly oppose abortion. Very strongly (even in cases of Rape: I prefer the baby be kept because the baby is innocent...but I am not heartless and I would never expect a woman to keep a "rape baby" because of my desire to spare the innocent life: it's between her and God and those two, only, on how she should proceed. TL - DR: it's not of my f*cking business).

But I strongly oppose restricting safe medical access to abortion procedures.

Free access to contraceptives and education on safe-sex prevents the greatest number of abortions. Let's focus our attention on that because that saves the most lives.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:03 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Stigma
Ok. Thanks for a very lucid explanation, DMB thumb up

DMB went full retard there, sorry.

PP does receive tax dollars, but $0.00 (mark it zero) tax dollars go to abortion procedures. Abortions also make up around only 3% of the total services PP provides to people, mostly medical screenings, anti-pregnancy, counseling etc.

Partial birth abortion's do happen, but they're extremely rare and done only in extreme cases where the mother's life is at high risk and/or the fetus is not viable outside the womb.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by dadudemon
Remember when poor American women and poor immigrants to America used to have back-alley abortions because they couldn't afford another mouth to feed? That happened quite often in the slums in the 1910s and 1920s. Dead fetuses in the puddles in back-alley puddles were sometimes seen in the working slums remember those times.

Remember during the bubonic plague where women would strangle their newborn infants to spare them the ravages of The Plague and because everyone was dying around them? Strangled new borns remember those times.

Just a tiny glance at history allows me to remember that we should have safe and very common access to abortions to prevent the deaths of more than one person. Take it away, shitty illegal abortions are done and instead of one human life being taken, two human lives end.

I don't really find the "people will do it anyways" argument all that compelling, because that doesn't prove pro-life legislation wouldn't cut down on the loss of life. If somebody can give me a statistic that proves that if abortions are illegal, a larger number of total deaths will occur (so the combined number fetus deaths from the abortions and mother deaths from back alley abortions in this pro-life system would have to be greater than the total number of fetus deaths from our current pro-choice system), which I highly doubt would be the case. If this can be proven to me, I'd reluctantly be pro-choice. But as it stands I think a pro-life system would reduce human death overall, so the argument that women would be victim to self-inflicted harm from their own choice to try and terminate human life isn't an argument I find compelling.

While it's true that back alley abortions are more dangerous than medically safe abortions, I don't find it reasonable to assume that the number of abortions that occur would be remotely the same, because I think it's extremely obvious that people would be much more incentivized to pick a safe abortion over say adoption, raising the child, or sexual responsibility than they would be to seek an unsafe abortion that could potentially kill them over just say giving the baby up for adoption if they don't want to care for it.

Back alley abortions aren't remotely as appealing as safe abortions to people amidst an array of options, so even assuming every back alley abortion kills the child and the mother, I don't find it reasonable to assume there would be even half as many illegal abortions taking place as there currently are legal abortions.

I need to see the statistics that would prove more death under this system before I take up a stance where the government is morally permissive of the termination of human life.

That's not all: the poor need to not have more babies they cannot afford.

Convenience just isn't an excuse that justifies the termination of human life to me. If you can actually practice sexual responsibility or put the child up for adoption, then there's no excuse for abortion as a form of birth control.

I strongly oppose abortion. Very strongly (even in cases of Rape: I prefer the baby be kept because the baby is innocent...but I am not heartless and I would never expect a woman to keep a "rape baby" because of my desire to spare the innocent life: it's between her and God and those two, only, on how she should proceed. TL - DR: it's not of my f*cking business).

I find it impossible to hold a stance on rape abortions without violating my principles in some way, so I'm not going to argue against you on the point of rape.

But I strongly oppose restricting safe medical access to abortion procedures.

I don't think the termination of human life is something people are owed comfort and safety while doing quite frankly. I don't think the government has an obligation to protect you in the act of terminating human life as awful as I think self-inflicted injury is.

Free access to contraceptives and education on safe-sex prevents the greatest number of abortions. Let's focus our attention on that because that saves the most lives.

I'm not one of those right-wingers who disagrees on the importance of birth control, contraceptives, and sex-ed, I'm very much in favor of those things, but at the same time I'm not going to ignore the legalized termination of human life just because I could be focusing on other things.

Originally posted by Robtard
PP does receive tax dollars, but $0.00 (mark it zero) tax dollars go to abortion procedures.

Firstly I'm not convinced by this. Even if taxpayer money is not allowed to directly fund abortions, it's still alleviating the financial burden on Planned Parenthood as a whole which means they could put more of their money towards abortion knowing the government could pick up the slack on their other services. Unless I see evidence to the contrary that PP could do this, then that point isn't going to convince me.

Plus regardless of whether or not PP can put more money towards abortions with their other services subsidized, that's still not an excuse to give them taxpayer money. Regardless of whether that taxpayer money has any impact on abortion I find it disgusting that the money of taxpayers meant to be in the public interest is subsidizing an organization that apparently has millions of dollars to spare to donate to political campaigns.

Abortions also make up around only 3% of the total services PP provides to people, mostly medical screenings, anti-pregnancy, counseling etc.

This is a misleading statistic iirc. I'm fairly certain that to get an abortion at planned parenthood you have to do a counseling thing, get a screening, that sort of thing and that those services you must necessarily receive to get an abortion are counted among the non-abortion services, and if that's the case then the statistic you just provided is extremely misleading.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Sorry, the vast majority of what PP does is to kept women healthy (cancer, stds etc) and to lower the amount of abortions by lowering the amounts of unwanted pregnancies. Which is the main cause of abortions, an unwanted baby. ie A woman who doesn't get pregnant in the first place, is a woman who doesn't need to ever consider an abortion.

As someone who is anti-abortions/rights, you really should actually be championing PP, they make it so girls and women don't even need to consider getting an abortion in the first place.

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 25th, 2018 at 06:40 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Sorry, the vast majority of what PP does is to kept women healthy and to lower the amount of abortions by lowering the amounts of unwanted pregnancies.

As someone who is anti-abortions/rights, you should actually be championing PP, they make it so girls and women don't even need to consider getting an abortion in the first place.

No I'm not going to champion the #1 abortion provider in the country. I don't care what else they do, if they're terminating innocent human life they're not getting my support when people could turn to other places for these types of other services.

If anything, I'd like it if abortion and these other services could be divided into two completely separate organizations. But a lot of people don't want that because they know they can browbeat their political opponent over the head with "planned parenthood helps whamen in many ways" to impede their opposition to abortion. They know that if these other services weren't bundled into an abortion providing organization, that organization wouldn't have remotely the same shield for criticism that they currently leverage politically.

Also nice label there. Can we not have a reasonable conversation where I call you pro-choice instead of pro-death or anti-life and you call me pro-life instead of anti-rights? Can we leave the childish mudslinging out of here?

Last edited by Emperordmb on Jan 25th, 2018 at 06:43 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

That's really your shortcoming, PP stops more abortions from ever happening, than the abortions they perform. Remove the cause, you remove the need.

Without PP there would be more unwanted pregnancies and therefore more abortions, which isn't a good thing, imo.

Sorry, imo, anti-abortion is being anti-rights to a person's body. But sure, we can do without.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:43 PM
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

You gotta look at it from his point of view though tbh.

Does saving a shit ton of people excuse somebody shooting up a school? You might think so. But he obviously doesn't.

If you don't do that, then there's no way you can ever engage in debate on the topic.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:44 PM
Naugrim is currently offline Click here to Send Naugrim a Private Message Find more posts by Naugrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

And IMO pro-choice is anti-rights to a person's right to life if the government is not protecting someone's right to not have their life terminated. We could go back and forth on this, but we can clearly do without the pejorative labeling.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Naugrim
You gotta look at it from his point of view though tbh.

Does saving a shit ton of people excuse somebody shooting up a school? You might think so. But he obviously doesn't.

If you don't do that, then there's no way you can ever engage in debate on the topic.

That's a faulty analogy. PP stops more abortions from every happening in the first place.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:46 PM