KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cape Town running out of water.

Cape Town running out of water.
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

D O E ⚡ DreamPanther D O E ⚡

Watch Out Now

The Defense Never Rests

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 12:45 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Gee? It gets HOT in Africa? Could that have anything to do with its Water probs????

Nah. All Climte Change I am sure.
When it no longer rains there is no longer water

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 08:05 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Cape Town running out of water.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Cape Town is set to become the first major world city to run out of water.

Looks like South Africa is facing a slow motion disaster. This predicament is going to likely becoming more and more common in the future, this first taste will set the benchmark for the response to it.

Thoughts?

They need LFTR for desalination.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 09:18 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218
When it no longer rains there is no longer water

Yeah I remember Califunny Lefty Loonies saying that it would NEVER Rain there again....until half the state flooded.

Ooops! Lefty Looney Weather Natzies GITZ IT RONG AGIN!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 12:27 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I remember Califunny Lefty Loonies saying that it would NEVER Rain there again....until half the state flooded.

Ooops! Lefty Looney Weather Natzies GITZ IT RONG AGIN!!!!!!!!
I’m pretty sure California has become so dry that forest fires burned down half the State...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 12:29 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Except for the half that got so much the Damns started to burst.

But look on the bright side. South Africa going dry means lots of little black children will die.

Leftist Love that kind of thing!

DROUGHT IS NATURES ABORTION PLAN!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 12:32 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Except for the half that got so much the Damns started to burst.

But look on the bright side. South Africa going dry means lots of little black children will die.

Leftist Love that kind of thing!

DROUGHT IS NATURES ABORTION PLAN!!!!!!

Clearly you don't have the faintest clue how South Africa's government works. You also haven't answered my question.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 01:35 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You asked a question?

Only thing I really know about S-A Government is that your Post Office kind of sucks.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 01:38 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

You asked a question?

Only thing I really know about S-A Government is that your Post Office kind of sucks.

Yes, you said: "OH I know how that works. I live in one of those Places well." Then I asked where you live, since I was curious.

The Post Office doesn't just "kind of" suck, at the moment I don't know anybody who is willing to use it. It has become so inefficient through incompetence and corruption that everybody uses private companies when they have to send something.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 01:42 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Yes, you said: "OH I know how that works. I live in one of those Places well." Then I asked where you live, since I was curious.

I live in the ULITMATE Flyover State. Kansas. Looked down and spit upon by both of the Left Coasts. And we wouldn't have it any other way.

quote:
The Post Office doesn't just "kind of" suck, at the moment I don't know anybody who is willing to use it. It has become so inefficient through incompetence and corruption that everybody uses private companies when they have to send something.

I was being POLITE!

eek!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 01:47 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I live in the ULITMATE Flyover State. Kansas. Looked down and spit upon by both of the Left Coasts. And we wouldn't have it any other way.

I was being POLITE!

eek!

From what I can tell your Kansas is a lot like our Free State. I appreciate the politeness, but there's no need. One thing nobody from SA will disagree with: The government is so crippled by corruption and incompetence that it's barely able to function.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 01:55 AM
Flyattractor

Certain parts of our Political System hope to someday be just like South Africa....

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 01:57 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

lol the only thing the SA government is good at is stealing, and then blaming everything on Apartheid. You get people who, because they have the right friends etc, land in jobs where they earn more in a month than most SA citizens earn in a year, while doing virtually nothing. And let's not even get into the absolute cringe-fest that is the whole Zuma/Gupta thing, or how some of his family members end up in positions of power/ownership they have no business being in. Or how special law-enforcement units, like the Scorpions, have been silenced in the past for digging too deeply into certain areas.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 02:25 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

You asked a question?

You're saying he lives in that shithole country?

I hope not.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 03:42 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by cdtm
You're saying he lives in that shithole country?

I hope not.

Living Surviving Existing...Its all just semantics.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 03:49 AM