KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kyp Durron vs. Valkorion

Kyp Durron vs. Valkorion
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

Now you are the one who lowballs Nihilus.

We know he consumed several planets. That means it should be somewhere around 5-6(just me lowballing the number of planets)

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:04 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Now you are the one who lowballs Nihilus.

We know he consumed several planets. That means it should be somewhere around 5-6(just me lowballing the number of planets)

It doesn't work that way.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:16 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

I calced Nihilus' feat and even with an absurd highball it's still not close to the amount of energy Kyp would've had to exert to move an object with the mass of the Earth even one meter per second.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:30 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Haschwalth
It doesn't work that way.

Really, bro!? Valkorion ate only two planets and you saw how powerful he became(whelp, the second gave his power back because he was weakened) You get my point.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:44 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Azronger
I calced Nihilus' feat and even with an absurd highball it's still not close to the amount of energy Kyp would've had to exert to move an object with the mass of the Earth even one meter per second.

What did you calc?

Nihilus held his ship with relative ease. Meanwhile, Kyp struggled with the Vong's gravitational field. And it really doesn't have the power of a natural black hole because they are artificial.
On top of that: I don't see why Nihilus is brought into this?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:51 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Azronger

Well it's really unclear how massive the singularities were. If they behaved like real ones, then yeah. But they don't seem to behave like real ones soooo...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:00 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Well it's really unclear how massive the singularities were. If they behaved like real ones, then yeah. But they don't seem to behave like real ones soooo...

Given how Hasch already conceded the dovin basal is planetary without a fight, I'm just using his words against him.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Reposting the image Azronger removed:

(please log in to view the image)

thumb up

Even if it was the mass of the moon, it'd be a few orders of magnitude better than Darth Nihilus' feat.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 03:30 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

I removed it because I noticed a few errors. Mainly Kyp's feat being 3 000 ZJ rather than 3 000 000 ZJ. I'll have other people take a look and then make the necessary corrections.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 03:33 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Vaporizing the oceans?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 03:51 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vaporising oceans kek

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 03:53 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordOfTheLight

Yeah, I second Az's "calculations"( I still don't believe that he vaporized the oceans). I didn't even calc Katarr previously, just assumed it was correct.

For calculating the mass of Katarr's oceans, however, you took a needlessly complicated approach. Instead of going into molar masses of oxygen and water, you could have simply used the fact that the density of water is 1 kg/l, i.e., in 1 m^3, we have 1000 kg of water. It would give you the same answer in a single step.

Plus, assuming that T2-T1 is 99 is a highball unto itself.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 03:57 PM
Click here to Send LordOfTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by LordOfTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I don't think I ever heard anyone citing this alleged vaporizing oceans feat.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 03:58 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

1. What is Nihilus doing here?
2. Katarr was just one of the planets he consumed. Post-Katarr, his power grew even more as he devoid planets of their Force energy. I don't see what's the purpose of comparing Katarr to Kyp Durron's void feat?
One does it with ease, the other had difficulties in doing it.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:32 PM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

devoid isn't a verb

and Kyp's feat is still 200 times more impressive

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:43 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

1. I use it as verb
2. Kyp's feat is 200 times more impressive compared to whom? Vitiate? Or Nihilus? If the latter, then you are utterly wrong. Nihilus' power kept growing since Katarr.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:53 PM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

The numbers don't lie.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:54 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Yeah, Nihilus vaporizing oceans is BS honestly, but I was simply being magnanimous to Hasch by accepting it and further flexed my generosity by highballing the crap out of it. It still comes out short - massively.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 09:05 PM
Freedon Nadd

Well, I assume he meant oceans(water) would just disappear because are sustained by the lifeforce that is taken away by Nihilus' drain.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 12:00 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Christ,

1.Dovin Basals are nothing like actual singularities, and obviously don't have the mass of moons.

2.The original source material confirms that Nihilus didn't use his ship to bombard Katarr.

3.Katarr was confirmed to have been reduced to a barren rock, so obviously the oceans were vaporised.

4.Nathema was on entirely other levels of destruction.

How is so much cancer posted in one thread and not purged for the sake of Man's continued existence?

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 01:35 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote