KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » SUPER FIGHT II - Darth Vader (The Ellimist) vs Revan (DarthAnt66)

SUPER FIGHT II - Darth Vader (The Ellimist) vs Revan (DarthAnt66)
Started by: Jaggarath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Reminder: "All posts that include trolling or insulting, or break the rules above, will be removed."

Please do not bait members with posts intentionally designed to upset them.

Originally posted by AncientPower
He'd have to rethink his entire approach, actually. Not that I think Ell should subject himself to the level of arse rvpe that he'll get from Ant's next post if he replies.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
[B]While I do think this “debate” - although calling it that is a stretch if the entirety is me correcting you on simple matters -

Take this L lmfao

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 06:12 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The point of the reminder was to avoid the thread getting derailed / off-topic, which you are continually doing.

However, you are correct. I should have likewise addressed AncientPower's post.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 06:14 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

So guys, thoughts on Donald Trump's presidency so far?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 06:15 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Emperordmb

To focus on the negative aspects, my biggest issues with it are:

1. Effect on international relations
2. Effect on North Korea, though it's unclear what the long-term results will be
3. Effect on immigration, particularly highly-skilled immigration which may have been adversely affected, whether by his actual policies or the perception of them
4. Effect on environmental policies (though he could perhaps counterbalance this by getting more nuclear energy on the table)

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 06:19 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by The Ellimist
To focus on the negative aspects, my biggest issues with it are:

1. Effect on international relations
2. Effect on North Korea, though it's unclear what the long-term results will be
3. Effect on immigration, particularly highly-skilled immigration which may have been adversely affected, whether by his actual policies or the perception of them
4. Effect on environmental policies (though he could perhaps counterbalance this by getting more nuclear energy on the table)

hmmm... I see I see...

One thing that intrigues me is Trump's rhetoric, which is a double edged sword as far as I can tell.

On one hand it's often just bloviating about shit, sometimes even toxic and divisive... yet on the other hand it serves to defang the constant strategy of moral outrage and character attacks that are so prevalent in politics, especially surrounding certain discussions such as immigration, and not to mention Trump is memeable as ****.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 06:21 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Please keep the discussion related to the debate. Trump’s presidency is not germane to the outcome of Revan Vs. Vader.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 06:26 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well in much the same way that many of these arguments are likely to upset people from the opposing brigades, the way Donald Trump upsets the soyboys is truly satisfying.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Emperordmb on Feb 8th, 2018 at 06:30 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 06:27 AM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Well in much the same way that many of these arguments are likely to upset people from the opposing brigades, the way Donald Trump upsets the soyboys is truly satisfying.

Despite the apt comparison regarding moral outrage, the connection drawn is to loose to hold water. I reccomend you switch threads.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 06:30 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
I reccomend you switch threads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUdxCj7IKCY&t=22s

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 06:34 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Ant with a very strong rebuttal tbh. Let's see if Elim can recover.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:42 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:22 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Intriguing post, Ant

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:24 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

As I expected, Ant's post is solid on the surface but not necessarily that difficult to counter on further analysis.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:39 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Fantastic reply, Ant. Its seems that most of Elms arguments are dead in the water, so hopefully the discussion will move on to more direct comparisons between the two with respect to their abilities and showings.

Also amazing find with the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Audio Drama. Jedi Ulic suggests that normally he can tank turbolasers. His stock just shot up for me! thumb up

Last edited by Nephthys on Feb 8th, 2018 at 11:34 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:32 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

His presidency will be germane to the outcome of Revan Vs. Vader. smile

But seriously: Ant did a good job. Vader still wins, though.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 01:16 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

YES STIGMA!!!!

Nice profile pic thumb up

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 03:57 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

YES STIGMA!!!!

Nice profile pic thumb up

Thanks thumb up Couldn't resist.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 03:58 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice art style
reminds me of something smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:00 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Stigma
Thanks thumb up Couldn't resist.

So you're saying you can't resist raping women when you see them on the street?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:03 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by JKBart
nice art style
reminds me of something smile

smile I know, I know. But this pic is just to perfect. I polished it a bit wink

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:04 PM