KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Manta Vs Batman

Black Manta Vs Batman
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

It was even shown in that scan. He was OFF physically/mentally. He said being a millisecond off is the difference between victory or defeat. After he woke up with 2 eyes, he wasn't the same.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 08:32 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
It was even shown in that scan. He was OFF physically/mentally. He said being a millisecond off is the difference between victory or defeat. After he woke up with 2 eyes, he wasn't the same.
yeah, he was off because he had another eye to see out of. That doesn't change the fact that he was using the "no killing" part of Batman's MO to get the upper hand.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 08:36 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by deathslash
yeah, he was off because he had another eye to see out of. That doesn't change the fact that he was using the "no killing" part of Batman's MO to get the upper hand.

So, he's slower AND weaker with TWO eyes? Either way, he wasn't the SAME Slade. Even Slade is questioning himself after what I-Ching did to him.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 08:51 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

And even then, Batman STILL didn't take him out. He was still standing, while Batman was all bloody and shit.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 08:52 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

And even then, Batman STILL didn't take him out. He was still standing, while Batman was all bloody and shit.
you're implying that because we didn't see blood, Slade didn't bleed? He could have been swallowing the blood, or it just might not have gotten outside of his mask.

Don't be that guy that needs "DA PROOF" in order to admit that Slade was getting beaten on.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 09:31 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by deathslash
you're implying that because we didn't see blood, Slade didn't bleed? He could have been swallowing the blood, or it just might not have gotten outside of his mask.

Don't be that guy that needs "DA PROOF" in order to admit that Slade was getting beaten on.

Oh, I'm sure Batman did plenty on Slade, but it didn't actually take him out. Either way, Slade was weakened and his thought process wasn't the same.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 09:56 PM
DarkSaint85

Least we have the Deadshot and Deathstroke showing thumb up

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 10:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Manta is a hard one to peg down. He's able to give Aquaman a run for his money, but he's not as strong as him.

Yeah, which is why i wondered about him and Bars squaring off.
Some good stuff was posted since this morning though, its helped a lot in what i was hoping to get answered.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 11:03 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Someone said it a ways back, I think it was Phil, and he's right too: Manta is the one villain that gets under Aquaman's skin, so every time they fight, Arthur is always a little bit compromised. It gives Manta a chance he wouldn't have against anyone else.

Batman? It depends on his gadgets tbh, but the durability of Manta and his blasts will be a concern imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 11:05 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Least we have the Deadshot and Deathstroke showing thumb up

Yeah, no excuses there, but King is making Batman out to be in God mode.

The other feat is not a good one to use. Slade wasn't right in the head and physicality wise.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 11:07 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by -Pr-
Someone said it a ways back, I think it was Phil, and he's right too: Manta is the one villain that gets under Aquaman's skin, so every time they fight, Arthur is always a little bit compromised. It gives Manta a chance he wouldn't have against anyone else.

Batman? It depends on his gadgets tbh, but the durability of Manta and his blasts will be a concern imo.

Manta's been shown to be more durable than what i thought. He's pretty up there!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 04:49 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Mighty Slade...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 05:21 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^photobucket sucks ASS...mad

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 05:43 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes, it does. Slow, full of ads, doesn't approve much of direct linking and even wanted all its users to pay for it, much like imageshack did few years ago.

Difference is, imageshack went full premium, while PB still pretends to play fair. Emphasis on "pretends".

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:10 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I dropped my account a couple years ago.
All i see of your pics is 'please update your account...'

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:12 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Sorry about that, took them from the Batman capability fan site.

Not the full fight, just the most embarrassing part, the very end of their encounter. Having trouble with postimg now, too, btw.

Try those:

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:21 AM
Vanguard

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes, it does. Slow, full of ads, doesn't approve much of direct linking and even wanted all its users to pay for it, much like imageshack did few years ago.

Difference is, imageshack went full premium, while PB still pretends to play fair. Emphasis on "pretends".

I use this here. It's good.

https://postimages.org/

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:23 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Vanguard
I use this here. It's good.

https://postimages.org/

Used to work great for me... no registration necessary, gives everyone a link for deletion just in case... but it's been buggy for me lately. I miss their old layout; never had any problems then.

I use turbo... for now. May try imgur later.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:26 AM
Vanguard

Used to work great for me... no registration necessary, gives everyone a link for deletion just in case... but it's been buggy for me lately. I miss their old layout; never had any problems then.

I use turbo... for now. May try imgur later.

Oh ok. It's only messed up once for me. And that was many months ago.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:28 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Sorry about that, took them from the Batman capability fan site.

Not the full fight, just the most embarrassing part, the very end of their encounter. Having trouble with postimg now, too, btw.

Try those:

thanks for hooking us up...!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:32 AM