KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman runs the Kryptonian gaunlet

Wonder Woman runs the Kryptonian gaunlet
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
She already did well against Zod and stomped him tbh and he had a partner.

Was that the current Rebirth versions? Not that I think it matters. Her fighting ability, armor, and weapons could be argued as a good reason, or reasons why she makes it comfortably into this weight class.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 12:16 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Stoic
Was that the current Rebirth versions? Not that I think it matters. Her fighting ability, armor, and weapons could be argued as a good reason, or reasons why she makes it comfortably into this weight class.

I don't know why people are trying to dismiss that. The ft still counts because it is the same Wonder Woman. She didn't go through any changes.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 12:52 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

She stomped Zod? Oh carver, never stop lying.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 02:35 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I don't know why people are trying to dismiss that. The ft still counts because it is the same Wonder Woman. She didn't go through any changes.

propbably becuz she didnt stomp Zod iirc...but she did do good against Faora, if anything Clark looked like shit

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 03:24 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

Originally posted by Philosophía
Everything Superman/WW relationship is now not canon.

We already have WW vs kryptonians, though. Supergirl/Powergirl, who were at least physical peers but they lost due to experience.

That's why I have her beat the first half, but lose to Zod who is a skilled general.

still dont get how the WW/superman thing was retcon/not canon anymore.. soo the 2 supermen merged and all of the dc universe somehow change back? still confused bout it..

oh and yeah, stops at 4, ww vs supes is good in a sense that they are equally balance, ww got skills while supes got stats.. but zod has both..

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 03:34 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
propbably becuz she didnt stomp Zod iirc...but she did do good against Faora, if anything Clark looked like shit

Did we see the same fight or are you just saying anything? She got the most licks off Zod vs what she did against Faora.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 03:41 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Did we see the same fight or are you just saying anything? She got the most licks off Zod vs what she did against Faora.

Its been awhile but she looked the better of her and supes and i remember a stalemate between her and zod in the end...so no she didnt beat him. She did outfight him though

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:48 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Knowing you, you probably just jizzed your pants seeing Wonder cleavage and assumed because you won(for you it's a win) she won.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 09:48 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

He's right though. Zod got curbstomped. Diana has already defeated bloodlusted Superman while holding back, so it's not really surprising to say she could clear this gauntlet.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 05:03 AM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Its been awhile but she looked the better of her and supes and i remember a stalemate between her and zod in the end...so no she didnt beat him. She did outfight him though

I think your memory is off a bit. Diana told Zod she would kill him at the end if he hurt Clark and Zod did not deny it. He actually said she probably would. I think you should pick up the comic.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 05:17 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by XLR87T3
He's right though. Zod got curbstomped. Diana has already defeated bloodlusted Superman while holding back, so it's not really surprising to say she could clear this gauntlet.

"Defeated a blood lusted Superman?" Don't tell me you're trying to argue SACRIFICE as if it's actually good for Wonder Woman.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 06:38 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote