KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Order these guys by skill

Order these guys by skill
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Recently he would have lost if not for chi to Elektra. Im thinking his skill isnt aa great as some are rating

That chimes well with the sparring session he had with Wolvy, with no chi/claws.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That chimes well with the sparring session he had with Wolvy, with no chi/claws.

I dont like using Logan though saint. His hf adds a durability edge as does his bones. But yes along those lines u are correct

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:51 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

^^^sparring isnt fighting though. Wasnt there a thread here where that was beat into the ground?
Then peed on.
Then doused in mayonaise and set on fire?
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Recently he would have lost if not for chi to Elektra. Im thinking his skill isnt aa great as some are rating

Including the writers, i guess. IF was near the top of the MU HTH hierarchy back in the 70s, and into the 90s.
More emphasis was put into powering him up, and that's taken away from him being portrayed as a better fighter.
So yeah. Your view is incredibly valid.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 10:01 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^sparring isnt fighting though. Wasnt there a thread here where that was beat into the ground?
Then peed on.
Then doused in mayonaise and set on fire?

Including the writers, i guess. IF was near the top of the MU HTH hierarchy back in the 70s, and into the 90s.
More emphasis was put into powering him up, and that's taken away from him being portrayed as a better fighter.
So yeah. Your view is incredibly valid.

thumb up Agreed, I remember I was one of those dousing it in mayo.

I'm not saying that's how it would go down in a fight, mind you. It's just a shred of evidence that adds to the overall picture.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 10:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^good point.

And you are sick to use mayo like that.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 10:49 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote