KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ozymandias (Movie Version) Vs Sunny (Into The Badlands)

Ozymandias (Movie Version) Vs Sunny (Into The Badlands)
Started by: Drsoe08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Drsoe08
Nutjob

Ozymandias (Movie Version) Vs Sunny (Into The Badlands)

Rules:

HtH only
Morals off
Victory via KO, Incap or Death
No Outside Help
PIS/CIS is off
Starts at 15 feet

Scenario 1 : Random encounter

Scenario 2 : w/ prep

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 04:01 PM
Drsoe08 is currently offline Click here to Send Drsoe08 a Private Message Find more posts by Drsoe08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Sunny uses the Five Poisons. That move he used on Cyan that is an Insta-kill Iirc. Or he kicks Ozy's ass. Either way.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 04:32 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Actually, it was Cyan who used that move on Sunny, before dying. Bajie and MK still had to go back to the monastery and steal a bunch of stuff to heal him, which resulted in the fight in the dining hall.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 04:46 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Oooooh, I remember now. Sunny killed him, but in the process of dying Cyan smacked him with the 5 Poisons. My bad.

Sunny still wins imo. All his feats over both seasons give him the upper hand.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 04:51 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sunny stomps
Vastly greater skill, durability, and feats

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 05:55 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Sunny stomps...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 07:57 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drsoe08
Nutjob

You guys underestimating Ozy too much lol

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 03:36 AM
Drsoe08 is currently offline Click here to Send Drsoe08 a Private Message Find more posts by Drsoe08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Explain.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 03:55 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drsoe08
Nutjob

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Explain.

If we go by stats Ozy has speed and strength advantage, as for durability he tanked some shots from Nite Owl (Who casually sends people flying with his kicks and punches)

And as for HtH skills IMO they're equal and how the hell can sunny out prep a guy who outsmarted a nigh omniscient being lol

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:01 AM
Silent Master

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:07 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:09 AM
Silent Master

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:11 AM
Silent Master

You were saying?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:12 AM
Drsoe08
Nutjob

Not impressive but he does remind me of The Bride from Kill Bill.

Come back when Sunny can tag/hit a guy who is fast enough to catch a bullet from point blank range.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:23 AM
Silent Master

It's far better than any of Ozy's fights.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:25 AM
Drsoe08
Nutjob

It's far better than any of Ozy's fights.

Irrelevant.

Ozy has the physical advantage still.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:35 AM
Silent Master

No, he doesn't.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:37 AM
Drsoe08
Nutjob

No, he doesn't.

Care to explain?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:40 AM
Silent Master

The clips clearly show that Sunny is far more skilled and has better fighting speed.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:44 AM
Drsoe08
Nutjob

The clips clearly show that Sunny is far more skilled and has better fighting speed.

The clips only showed how skilled he is against mooks, he even got hit by some of them and you tell me sunny can keep up with ozy in terms of speed? lol

Again come back when Sunny can tag/hit a guy who is fast enough to catch a bullet from point blank range and not some fodders.

Last edited by Drsoe08 on Jan 31st, 2018 at 04:55 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:53 AM