KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ozymandias (Movie Version) Vs Sunny (Into The Badlands)

Ozymandias (Movie Version) Vs Sunny (Into The Badlands)
Started by: Drsoe08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

The discussion has never been about what writer A thinks of a character created by writer B.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 11:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
You are using faulty analogies. We are not comparing clippers to thugs. We are comparing clippers to nite owl and Rorschach.

So you admit that the Clippers are more skilled than the thugs in Watchmen?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 11:38 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Silent Master
The discussion has never been about what writer A thinks of a character created by writer B.

Lol I totally called it. Knew he would choose to harp on about his interpretation of things instead of the very obvious actual point. It's blatantly obvious that we are not referring what writer A thought of character set B and vice-versa, or comparing fodder with main characters, but H1 will try and act like it is in order to avoid answering the real question. Like I said, he's just a troll.

And a liar too, seeing as my initial point was very clearly a comparison between the fodder Nite Owl fought and fodder Clippers, asking him what he was basing his claims on about Nite Owl being able to beat a group of them (not beating a group of them is not the same as not being better than individual Clippers, so his only attempted counter is somewhat of a strawman as well). So, I didn't even make any claims. Just asked him to back his. But does he do so? No. He first tries to avoid he burden of proof and flip it onto me, and now this crap.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 02:39 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

So you admit that the Clippers are more skilled than the thugs in Watchmen?

Yes, and Nite Owl and Rorschach are more skilled than them (in h2h).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 10:12 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

In h2h
Ozy >>>>>>>Nite Owl and Rorschach >>>>Fodder Clippers
Sunny >>>>Fodder Clippers

Therefore Ozy >>>>Sunny

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 10:13 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Sunny is >>>>>Dark Ones/Barons while Dark Ones>>> Barons>>>>Regents and Regents >>>>Clippers.

So shut up, your logic is once again false, and just plain wrong. A single clipper would've cleared that entire hallway.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 10:25 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Yes, and Nite Owl and Rorschach are more skilled than them (in h2h).

Prove it.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 10:55 PM
Silent Master

In h2h
Ozy >>>>>>>Nite Owl and Rorschach >>>>Fodder Clippers
Sunny >>>>Fodder Clippers

Therefore Ozy >>>>Sunny

At worst it's Nite Owl and Rorschach = Fodder Clippers. Therefore Sunny beating large groups of them is more impressive than Ozy only beating 2 comparable people.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 11:17 PM
tkitna

Rorschach got apprehended by mere cops for cripes sake. He's a nobody.

Sunny beats the living crap out of Ozy.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 01:17 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

So, h1 isn't even going to attempt to address anything anymore? Just repeat his personal nonsense ABC logic, even though I have already shown that beating random Watchmen nobodies does not mean you can do the same to Badlands Clippers, considering, by feats and screen info, Badlands Clippers > Watchmen thugs.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 01:56 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by tkitna

Doesn't matter to H1. As shown already, he has no interest in real debate here.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 01:57 AM
tkitna

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Doesn't matter to H1. As shown already, he has no interest in real debate here.

He never did

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 02:10 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

So, h1 isn't even going to attempt to address anything anymore? Just repeat his personal nonsense ABC logic, even though I have already shown that beating random Watchmen nobodies does not mean you can do the same to Badlands Clippers, considering, by feats and screen info, Badlands Clippers > Watchmen thugs.

Yeah, he's basically arguing that beating Watchmen thugs makes them far more skilled than the Clippers. Even though by his own admission Clippers are more skilled than Watchmen thugs.

It's like arguing that defeating random white belts makes someone more skilled than a 7th degree black belt.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 03:25 AM
h1a8

You are twisting my argument into something different.

The comparison is nite owl and Rorschach against fodder clippers in h2h only. Not fodder clippers vs thugs. Ozy beat Nite Owl and Rorschach, Sunny beat fodder clippers.
My argument is that the former >>>>the latter in h2h.
Ozy beat the former with absolute ease.

Originally posted by tkitna

Cops>>>>Thugs
And he has showings of beating multiple thugs without getting touched.
What about nite owl?

Prove it.
They displayed more skill, from kicking to parrying. They beat up a group of thugs without getting touched. Fodder clippers don’t have those feats.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 05:32 PM
h1a8

Yeah, he's basically arguing that beating Watchmen thugs makes them far more skilled than the Clippers. Even though by his own admission Clippers are more skilled than Watchmen thugs.

It's like arguing that defeating random white belts makes someone more skilled than a 7th degree black belt.

We use feats when arguing characters from different universes. How else could you prove that Nite Owl >>>fodder clipper in h2h?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 05:35 PM
Silent Master

We use feats when arguing characters from different universes. How else could you prove that Nite Owl >>>fodder clipper in h2h?

Only you have provided no feats proving that they're more skilled, just baseless claims.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 05:50 PM
h1a8

Only you have provided no feats proving that they're more skilled, just baseless claims.

I did. You just conveniently ignored them.
Remember they beat multiple thugs without getting touched.
This is a greater feat then anything the fodder clippers have shown in h2h.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 12:58 AM
Silent Master

I did. You just conveniently ignored them.
Remember they beat multiple thugs without getting touched.
This is a greater feat then anything the fodder clippers have shown in h2h.

Beating people that you admit are less skilled than the Clippers in no way proves that they're more skilled than sed Clippers.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 01:01 AM
h1a8

Beating people that you admit are less skilled than the Clippers in no way proves that they're more skilled than sed Clippers.

Basically they have feats of beating multiple thugs. Fodder Clippers don't have any feats other than getting beat.

Basically feats vs no feats prove the two are better in h2h.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:38 PM
Silent Master

Basically they have feats of beating multiple thugs. Fodder Clippers don't have any feats other than getting beat.

Basically feats vs no feats prove the two are better in h2h.

Beating groups of white belts in no way proves that you're more skilled than a back belt. You're just making things up.

But back to topic, Sunny >>>>Ozy >>>>> Nite owl and Rorschach in skill.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:57 PM