KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » More topics needed

More topics needed
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Re: ...

How much sleep will you have tonight?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:02 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Ample. My flight isn';t until 12:30 lunchtime.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:07 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh, so that's at least two more British meals.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:14 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Nah, had dinner and won't eat til I'm on the plane I guess.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:20 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Vengeance is a cool name, Finti the Norse Sith of Vengeance......well hope you have a blast in the colonies RC.smile

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:21 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I always do!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:29 AM
queeq
Chaos

Maybe they'll kick your butt again. laughing out loud

So you won't have breakfast then????

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:30 AM
Ratcat

Nah, I'll just be sick.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:36 AM
queeq
Chaos

Airplane food is bad, but not THAT bad.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 01:46 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh, its bad all right....I got sick when we flew to California about 6 years ago. sick

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 05:46 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Okay, American airplane food is bad. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 05:56 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I'm sure whatever greasy, fat-laden, super cholesterolated food they eat at Disney will more than make up for the garbage they serve you on the plane !! laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 05:03 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Hmmm...sounds delicious laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 06:34 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zareil

So it can get pretty personal in here. I guess that nice. Personally I never have secrets. Anything anyone ever asks, I answer, simply on the grounds that there is no reaon to lie. If a person has done or said something they should have good reason to have done so in the first place. As I say I'm not sure I know enough people around here but it is always my basic rule, it is better to lay your cards on the table and then people get a better idea of who and how you are. Then again you ask Ush and he'll tell you...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 07:28 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Never a dull moment here, Zareil. Glad you are here and hope you stay. smile When I found this site last September, I just kind of tested the waters for a couple weeks and you gradually get the feel of the place. Then you're hopelessly trapped !! stick out tongue I hope you feel welcome...I did when I first came here. smile Like Ush says, this place is nothing short of hard core drama. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 08:16 PM
queeq
Chaos

Zareil, I like you already. I feel the same way. You're welcome in my bar anytime.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 03:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Careful. If you ask him his life story, you'll be there long past 1000 posts...

Erm, just read that back. Not to mean Zariel is dull. Quite the opposite. He is... complex.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 03:22 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Complex? I like him already. Especially if he boosts my thread way over 1000. Go ahead, Zareil, tell me everything in the Tavern. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 03:36 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Over a large pitcher of Glen Dagobah Ale. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 08:08 PM
queeq
Chaos

That sounds nice.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 09:08 PM