KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » More topics needed

More topics needed
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Re: ...

About the JC. Isn't that ours then? What other JC with unrestricted thread lengths WOULD it be about then? If that is the case at all, of course.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:27 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

We may be talking about oranges and apples. I was talking about the Jedi Council, the discussion section of TFN. What JC are you folks talking about? I may be lost in space as usual.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 04:06 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, I thought that's what you meant. Everyone else was confusing me, as well.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 04:10 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You're welcome. evil face

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 04:13 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

it drives me batty when I start to post and the thread is locked just seconds ahead of me. It takes me abit to come up with responses; am not as fast as you folks. Talk about taking the wind out of my sails when I click and find the thread locked. *sigh*

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 04:20 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I've never actually been caught out like that, yet...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 04:24 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Raz was just ahead of me this morning, closing threads I wanted to post in. Talk about a race to stay ahead of him.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 04:32 AM
queeq
Chaos

Stretch out with your feelings. Then you will know what the right time is. Now clear your mind of questions.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 01:18 PM
finti

ok done what now?smile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 02:27 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Start posting like crazy!!!!! laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 04:56 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Sorry, keo...I meant the JC forum here. Its for JC members only, meaning, Raz, Dim, Ratcat, Xizor and UBH. I though that's what you were talking about. smile

Actually, I've never had a topic locked right when I tried to post either. But I advise you not to underestimate Raz's powers. evil face

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 05:17 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

There's only one more powerful than Gundy and me are. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 05:35 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

All kneel before Raz. smile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 10:43 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Closing topic... (do start another one though)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 11:57 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote