KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus Vs Darkseid & Thanos

Galactus Vs Darkseid & Thanos
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
DS was a flee to Galactus during their encounter.

^deliberate lie.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 07:47 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RealityWarper
That's panthergod usual bullshit, not even worth reading.

(please log in to view the image)

REALITY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EXPECTATIONS

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 08:12 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by panthergod
^deliberate lie.
Truth, something you’ve never been able to handle.

Seid’s attack had no affect on Galactus whilst Seid got one shotted with ease.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 08:19 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's panthergod usual bullshit, not even worth reading.

More transparent illiteracy from you as usual.

Darkseid was refferring to a PSYCHOLOGICAL/EMOTIONAL weakness in Galactus, such as his mercy toward Surfer in sheilding his psyche my wiping his memories of Zenn-La.

Galactus resisted a NON PHYSICAL attack, a dimensional space/time BFR wiping him from reality.

Byrne ALSO is the guy who established that Galactus is an ESSENTIAL aspect of reality being the third force balancing Eternity and Death.

in the same book Galactus got dominated byliteral 'THOUGHT"s worth of power output from Darkseid:

A thoughts worth of power output dominated Galactus.

The Wipeout application of the Omega Effect is a NOT a Raw energy attack such as a destructive energy attack . It is a dimensional BFR. a fraction of Darkseid's power expressed in physical form staggers Galactus but the OE gets resisted--after temporarily being effective, to those of us who arent blind, he 'faded' back into existence-- that should be the indication that this isnt a simple matter of Galactus being too powerful. But, of course that would take common sense and critical thinking skills.

Byrne's more recent Darkseid - via his will be can exceed tthe full putout of all Apokolips within moments from the Source Wall -- So his sole physical attacks against Galactus are, per the same writer Byrne, a miniscule FRACTION of the power at his command. period:
--------------------------------------------
Darkseid Villains #1 [Vol.1]
Still trapped in the Source Wall, Darkseid shows his great willpower animating a giant statue of him to do his bidding. It takes more energy to move the statue more then all Apokolips does in a year and DS commands the stature for quite awhile

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...llains01_16.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...llains01_17.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...llains01_18.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...llains01_19.jpg
5. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...llains01_20.jpg
6. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...llains01_21.jpg

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 08:52 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Truth, something you’ve never been able to handle.

Seid’s attack had no affect on Galactus whilst Seid got one shotted with ease.

More pathetic transparent lies as usual from you, Titty.

Never change.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 08:53 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

*sigh*

Darkseid's greatest power was useless.

Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darkseid

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 08:54 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

*sigh*

Darkseid's greatest power was useless.

Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darkseid

A non physical attack attacking the fundamental nature of Galactus's in relation to the fabric of reality, NOT the relative power, of Galactus.

A tiny fraction of his power expressed via physicval force dominated Galactus with ease.

A far less powerful Darkseid using a tiny fraction of his power in raw force>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus.

Keep crying that many of us are actually capable of basic reading comprehension and understanding context, unlike you.

Galactus and Darkseid were peers in raw power per Byrne. Period.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 08:58 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Galactus looks softer(for lack of a better term) for a panel(compared to the rest of the book) after an attack that's not a force blast or whatnot but erases from reality. Darkseid looks normal in the same panel. Given Byrne was both the writer and artist, I can't see this being coincidental.

Don't know of anything to support it being canon even if we ignore the rules anyway, but people tend to make false equivalency arguments against Darkseid regardless.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 09:14 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only reason why I replied is because Stoic quoted your bullshit panthergod.

I'm not reading you crying and your cringe-worthy posts.

Still Darkseid is an ant compared to Galactus.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 09:18 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only reason why I replied is because Stoic quoted your bullshit panthergod.

I'm not reading you crying and your cringe-worthy posts.

Still Darkseid is an ant compared to Galactus.

You're well established and semi-literate excuse for reading comprehension definitely amuses us actual sane people as usual, clown.

Galactus got dominated by a literal thought's worth of power out put from a weaker younger Darkseid. And due to his nature, NOT his relative power, countered being wiped from the fabric of reality by the same writer who established him as an essential aspect of reality. Weakened Galactus, Less powerful Darkseid than the 'present' era, NOT a raw power attack, also NOT a measure of relative power, per Byrne's canon.

An older Darkseid could generate far more raw power with ease. all by the same writer.

He also states that he wrote them as peers. Period.

Cry more you insipid idiot and coward.

Now run like the coward you are from me further destroying you with ease, troll.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 09:40 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you want more ? laughing

SUPERMAN VS DARKSEID

SUPERMAN WITH POWER COSMIC VS GALACTUS

GALACTUS LOLSTOMPS DARKSEID, AGAIN laughing

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 09:56 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you want more ? laughing

SUPERMAN VS DARKSEID

SUPERMAN WITH POWER COSMIC VS GALACTUS

GALACTUS LOLSTOMPS DARKSEID, AGAIN laughing

Galactus beating a Herald under his thrall isn't impressive.

But nice try demonstrating your lack of reading comprehension and intellectual honesty, which is typical from you.

You have ZERO counters to my factual statements regarding your piece of shit arguments.

Your concession is accepted, chump.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 10:15 PM
Badabing
Karen

First, everybody needs to stay on topic. Second, debates can be made without resorting to insults, name calling, trolling, bashing, etc.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 10:53 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

More pathetic transparent lies as usual from you, Titty.

Never change.
I understand you haven’t developed enough to learn to read yet, but unfortunately for you it’s all on panel.

But please carry on trying to act like you know what happened, fat boy.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 11:13 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Regardless of what happened in the crosssover, we have to look at CURRENT versions.

Currently, DS may be skyfather level. Sure, he did defeat Zeus but by his own adminision, it was through absorption. Furthermore, in the same issue, DD decides to make a tactical retreat from the JL as he was deemed to risky

Sure, we have give a nod to the JL (mostly Superman) but we also can’t pretend that suddenly, the JL at at the level that’s galactus is.

With that said, thanos is definitely the weakest here.

Galactus win. 10/10

Nothing on panel has been shown to suggest that the current DS is insane level like Galactus, let alone, beyond Galactus

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 11:19 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

They were peers. Both had dominant showings against the other. A fraction of Darkseid raw power threatened Galactus life. Galactus nature established by Byrne making him resistant to being wiped from reality countered the Wipeout.

And that was a far weaker Darkseid than the present per Byrne as he absorbed multiple pantheons power since then.

Okay but taking into account that Galactus was sorely in need of nourishment and was therefore weakened, and not operating at peak capacity. As per forum ruling, If Galactus was at his peak, he would have likely dominated Darkseid with ease. Seeing as how they may have both nearly broke even in your opinion, the same may not be said if Galactus wasn't in a weakened state. You can agree if you'd like, but I'm thinking that it makes sense from my perspective. Current Galactus is more powerful than he was back then. As far as I know, he is currently the Life Bringer, and defeated Order and Chaos with ease, whereas he was unable to do this back in the days that he had to feed on planets.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 11:27 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
Okay but taking into account that Galactus was sorely in need of nourishment and was therefore weakened, and not operating at peak capacity. As per forum ruling, If Galactus was at his peak, he would have likely dominated Darkseid with ease. Seeing as how they may have both nearly broke even in your opinion, the same may not be said if Galactus wasn't in a weakened state. You can agree if you'd like, but I'm thinking that it makes sense from my perspective. Current Galactus is more powerful than he was back then. As far as I know, he is currently the Life Bringer, and defeated Order and Chaos with ease, whereas he was unable to do this back in the days that he had to feed on planets.

The point is neither were at peak capacity and Darkseid only attacked--and dominated-- Galactus with a tiny fraction of power output even in his less powerful state. He wasn't aware that Galactus nature would make him resistant to the Wipeout just as Galactus was unaware that Apokolips had no Life energy for him to feed on.

Those factors effectively cancel each other out. They were peers, both having an edge on the other at less than peak capacity.

..and Nu52 Darkseid is a peer to Anti Monitor. A Multiversal being. Galactus gets wrecked.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:20 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Crossovers aren't to be used in discussions pre forum rules. Please stick to usable sources.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:20 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Regardless of what happened in the crosssover, we have to look at CURRENT versions.

Currently, DS may be skyfather level. Sure, he did defeat Zeus but by his own adminision, it was through absorption. Furthermore, in the same issue, DD decides to make a tactical retreat from the JL as he was deemed to risky

Sure, we have give a nod to the JL (mostly Superman) but we also can’t pretend that suddenly, the JL at at the level that’s galactus is.

With that said, thanos is definitely the weakest here.

Galactus win. 10/10

Nothing on panel has been shown to suggest that the current DS is insane level like Galactus, let alone, beyond Galactus

Darkseid is Skyfather level as a weakened teen. Post a option he's back to standards levels which is well beyond Skyfather class.

Retreating from the JLA which has multiple Skyfather class beings in it is called prudence. Darkseid properly written isn't a brute like Thanos. Superman can withstand beyond Galactus class energy attacks while weakened at this point.

He's a peer to Anti Monitor st standard levels seen so far. Which means he's well beyond Galactus.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:27 AM
xJLxKing

Darkseid is Skyfather level as a weakened teen. Post a option he's back to standards levels which is well beyond Skyfather class.

Retreating from the JLA which has multiple Skyfather class beings in it is called prudence. Darkseid properly written isn't a brute like Thanos. Superman can withstand beyond Galactus class energy attacks while weakened at this point.

He's a peer to Anti Monitor st standard levels seen so far. Which means he's well beyond Galactus.

I have to disagree. I agree that as a teen, he was skyfather level, but you can't really say he is now "Galactus" level after only absorbing another skyfather being

With that said, it's possible the same energy that DS absorb is more valuable to him, but currently, he has not done anything to suggest it's on Galactus level.

Also, i don't think current DS is related to N-52. If you're suggesting that they are the same, somehow have the same powerlevel, i'd agree, but nothing suggest that at the moment

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:33 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote