KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus Vs Darkseid & Thanos

Galactus Vs Darkseid & Thanos
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I have to disagree. I agree that as a teen, he was skyfather level, but you can't really say he is now "Galactus" level after only absorbing another skyfather being

With that said, it's possible the same energy that DS absorb is more valuable to him, but currently, he has not done anything to suggest it's on Galactus level.

Also, i don't think current DS is related to N-52. If you're suggesting that they are the same, somehow have the same powerlevel, i'd agree, but nothing suggest that at the moment

Of course I can, since classic Galactus isn't and really never really has been all that far beyond Skyfather level himself, if at all. He was stated to be a rival to Uatu since his first appearance. He got a status upgrade via Byrne, sure , but he was taken out by the Godblast and Thanos knocked him around.

So yeah, If Darkseif was clearly a Skyfather level being before Absorbing another's power to regain his previously established power level, which was operating as a peer to a Multversal being-- yeah, he's easily Galactus level. At least.

You're wrong. Current Darkseid is explicitly the same character we saw during Darkseid War restored to that level, not that it really matters as nu52 is a time altered Pre Flashpoint DCU per Rebirth and Darkseid transcends timeline/Multiversal alterations..

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:40 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by panthergod
Of course I can, since classic Galactus isn't and really never really has been all that far beyond Skyfather level himself, if at all. He was stated to be a rival to Uatu since his first appearance. He got a status upgrade via Byrne, sure , but he was taken out by the Godblast and Thanos knocked him around.

So yeah, If Darkseif was clearly a Skyfather level being before Absorbing another's power to regain his previously established power level, which was operating as a peer to a Multversal being-- yeah, he's easily Galactus level. At least.

You're wrong. Current Darkseid is explicitly the same character we saw during Darkseid War restored to that level, not that it really matters as nu52 is a time altered Pre Flashpoint DCU per Rebirth and Darkseid transcends timeline/Multiversal alterations..

Not true. Uatu was only a threat to Galactus when Galactus was in his infancy. Galactus has long since passed Uatu in power. These days Uatu is far too weak to challenge Galactus.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 03:05 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
Not true. Uatu was only a threat to Galactus when Galactus was in his infancy. Galactus has long since passed Uatu in power. These days Uatu is far too weak to challenge Galactus.

You know what I said. Stop being disingenuous.

And now the hierarchy is in flux so you have no reason to believe he's more powerful that Uatu, whatsoever. Or really any character he hasn't directly fought as Lifebringer for that matter. Whelp.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 03:09 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Uatu was only as powerful as Galactus, when Galactus was in his infancy. There is nothing to understand, or to argue tbh. You're statement was wrong, and LOL at the attempted reversal. If anyone was being disingenuous, it was clearly you. But enough of the BS. Uatu is not as powerful as Galactus, nor are they peers in terms of power scaling.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 03:21 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
Uatu was only as powerful as Galactus, when Galactus was in his infancy. There is nothing to understand, or to argue tbh. You're statement was wrong, and LOL at the attempted reversal. If anyone was being disingenuous, it was clearly you. But enough of the BS. Uatu is not as powerful as Galactus, nor are they peers in terms of power scaling.

There is nothing to argue, I agree-- my ststement isnt up for dispute by anyone who can read.

Classic Galactus was stared to be a rival of Uatu by his creators. Period. Nothing you can say changes that. Its not up for debate.

The hierarchy is in flux thus your claim is a lie.

Nice try though.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 03:34 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by panthergod
There is nothing to argue, I agree-- my ststement isnt up for dispute by anyone who can read.

Classic Galactus was stared to be a rival of Uatu by his creators. Period. Nothing you can say changes that. Its not up for debate.

The hierarchy is in flux thus your claim is a lie.

Nice try though.

So you've attempted to deceptively move the goal posts. It never ceases to amaze me how people like you believe that they are somehow superior to others. I'm sure this shortcoming of yours will eventually wind up biting you in the ass. Hope it doesn't sting too badly.

You went from talking about Uatu being a match for classic Galactus in the past (baseless claim), to backpedaling in an attempt to shift your bu11shit unto me while lying to keep from looking even more foolish by talking about Life Bringer Galactus in the present being on Uatu's level of power (another baseless claim, you're on a roll keep it up).

I'll put it to you like this, no matter how you shift gears, you won't be able to find any proof to back up your claims concerning Uatu ever being a threat to Galactus aside from when Galactus was an infant, or severely malnourished. I get it though, you run into a lot of dumb ass people, so you suspect that everyone that you speak to must be equally soft headed.

By all means get the last word, but just remember anything that you say from this point is baseless opinion until you can prove that Uatu was ever on a well fed Galactus' level.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 05:28 AM
zom1967

Wench don`t ever call the great Galactus Gally homo.now lifebringer owns Thanos the other stupid DC guy easy and you can add your mother into that biotch!how dare you with your limited knowledge challange me(Loser).

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 12:24 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote