KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Captain America runs the decapitation gauntlet

Captain America runs the decapitation gauntlet
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
stop derailing and show us how Cap decaps them then

Iron Man's suit was pierced by one strike from Cap.

Iron Man's suit have feats enough to put it as strong or ever stronger than many of the characters in this list.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 12:45 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Iron Man's suit was pierced by one strike from Cap.

Iron Man's suit have feats enough to put it as strong or ever stronger than many of the characters in this list.

hahaha.. how is that exactly gonna tell us, how Cap decaps Piotr?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 07:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

hahaha.. how is that exactly gonna tell us, how Cap decaps Piotr?

The same way he pierced through IM's suit!!! Shouldn't that be obvious? Or are you indeed a troll?

Or are you saying that Colossus' metal is stronger than Iron Man's suit? In which case you are being biased, cause there is no concrete evidence to support that.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 08:02 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The same way he pierced through IM's suit!!! Shouldn't that be obvious? Or are you indeed a troll?

Or are you saying that Colossus' metal is stronger than Iron Man's suit? In which case you are being biased, cause there is no concrete evidence to support that.

thanks for the laughs josh

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 11:21 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

thanks for the laughs josh

I dont grasp the joke, but concesion accepted.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:13 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I dont grasp the joke, but concesion accepted.

i don't play that silly game josh..

again thanks fpr the laughs unless you wanna provide actual proof instead of trolling

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 03:47 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

i don't play that silly game josh..

again thanks fpr the laughs unless you wanna provide actual proof instead of trolling

Am sorry Bruce, but either you show evidence to counteract mines, or you lose the debate.

But ofcourse you can't, because you don't have evidence to support your case. Reason why, you are just evading things.

As i said, concession accepted.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 12:07 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Am sorry Bruce, but either you show evidence to counteract mines, or you lose the debate.

But ofcourse you can't, because you don't have evidence to support your case. Reason why, you are just evading things.

As i said, concession accepted.

again i dont play games josh/// you are ther one who said cap decaps them all so you prove.. but then i will just put you on ignore

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 04:11 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

again i dont play games josh/// you are ther one who said cap decaps them all so you prove.. but then i will just put you on ignore

I have given my evidence. I have clearly done, but since you are TROLLING you are clearly ignoring it.

And no games Bruce, but if you see this as game then i recommend you to look for video games instead of forums wink

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 06:14 PM