KMC Forums

 
  REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!
 
 
Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Did anyone within the SW universe care when Maul died?


Did anyone within the SW universe care when Maul died?
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Attack Snoke and I come

Registered: May 2007
Location: Supremacy


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Maul wasn't the public figure nor the puppet master. He was just a loser. His plans failed; he orchestrated nothing.
He was the man behind the Mandalorian takeover. Sidious wouldn't deem a loser a rival. Your attempts to attack Maul have failed. Dooku was just a patsy.


__________________

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 03:28 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Registered: Jul 2015
Location: The Darkest Corner of your Mind

Account Restricted


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was the man behind the Mandalorian takeover. Sidious wouldn't deem a loser a rival. Your attempts to attack Maul have failed. Dooku was just a patsy.
Vizsla was the man behind the take over. He imprisoned the dimwit Maul after he got what he wanted.

Later Maul's forces would be overwhelmed and he himself would nearly be killed at the hands of Padawan Tano and Clone Captain Rex. Very impressive.


__________________

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Attack Snoke and I come

Registered: May 2007
Location: Supremacy


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Vizsla was the man behind the take over. He imprisoned the dimwit Maul after he got what he wanted.

Later Maul's forces would be overwhelmed and he himself would nearly be killed at the hands of Padawan Tano and Clone Captain Rex. Very impressive.
He betrayed him but Maul came out on top. Maul had the brains for the takeover and still prevailed.

Tano didn't defeat Maul so stop. Vader was also force pushed into temp win against Kanan and Ezra. Who cares ? Maul was past his prime but still a force all these years later.


__________________

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 03:53 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Registered: Jul 2015
Location: The Darkest Corner of your Mind

Account Restricted


 

Alright, this trolling episode has lost its original charm.


__________________

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:04 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Attack Snoke and I come

Registered: May 2007
Location: Supremacy


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Alright, this trolling episode has lost its original charm.
Maul wins.

Ps. I cared and Kenobi cared.


__________________

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:04 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Registered: Jul 2015
Location: The Darkest Corner of your Mind

Account Restricted


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Maul wins.

Ps. I cared and Kenobi cared.
Take it to another thread. Why don't you create an official Maul v. Dooku debate since you're so confident? Terms are canon material only; anyone can advocate for either character.


__________________

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:11 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Attack Snoke and I come

Registered: May 2007
Location: Supremacy


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Take it to another thread. Why don't you create an official Maul v. Dooku debate since you're so confident? Terms are canon material only; anyone can advocate for either character.
Are you saying you'd be interested in challenging me this week with your cuck vs. my hate filled legend of the Sith.


__________________

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:13 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Registered: Jul 2015
Location: The Darkest Corner of your Mind

Account Restricted


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you saying you'd be interested in challenging me this week with your cuck vs. my hate filled legend of the Sith.
I'll do that and more. Meet me down at the flats at the intersection of Mulberry and W 25th tonight at 8:00 . Black Kia Sorento. If you don't come you're a coward. Oh and bring Marion too smile .


__________________

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:24 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Registered: Jul 2015
Location: The Darkest Corner of your Mind

Account Restricted


 

Accept the challenges Quanchi...or are you not as confident as you claim to be?


__________________

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:32 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Registered: Jul 2015
Location: The Darkest Corner of your Mind

Account Restricted


 

It would seem as though quan-cuck has cowered away in his usual fashion.


__________________

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 03:11 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Attack Snoke and I come

Registered: May 2007
Location: Supremacy


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
I'll do that and more. Meet me down at the flats at the intersection of Mulberry and W 25th tonight at 8:00 . Black Kia Sorento. If you don't come you're a coward. Oh and bring Marion too smile .
So you're being creepy again as a distraction to avoid the debate at hand. Go study your molars and don't waste my precious time.


#concession accepted


__________________

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 03:54 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Attack Snoke and I come

Registered: May 2007
Location: Supremacy


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Accept the challenges Quanchi...or are you not as confident as you claim to be?
Maul vs. Dooku, cuck. If you don't accept the debate you accept your fate like Dooku.


__________________

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 03:55 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Attack Snoke and I come

Registered: May 2007
Location: Supremacy


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
It would seem as though quan-cuck has cowered away in his usual fashion.
I can't be online all day. I have an amazing life.


#iwinagain


__________________

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 03:56 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Registered: Jul 2015
Location: The Darkest Corner of your Mind

Account Restricted


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you're being creepy again as a distraction to avoid the debate at hand. Go study your molars and don't waste my precious time.


#concession accepted
You only returned after your cries for help to Bada weren't returned. Pathetic. Anyway, what do you have to fear? I'm a 150 lb nerdy college student surely outclassed by a macho man like yourself. Or are you actually a 5' 2" manchild pushing forty who still lives with their mom because they can't afford a house on the account that they work a minimum-wage job? Quan has a yuge bank account apparently, but that's probably because he doesn't pay utilities, mortgages, etc. Doesn't matter anyway, as he has no power and doesn't choose to spend what meager earnings he has on materialistic possessions. So do you drive the Rendezvous or the Century?


__________________

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 04:26 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
Senior Member

Registered: Apr 2016
Location: United States


 

I can't believe quanchi actually thought kurk was his padawan all these years. His sarcasm detector is medically disabled.


__________________

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 05:30 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Attack Snoke and I come

Registered: May 2007
Location: Supremacy


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
You only returned after your cries for help to Bada weren't returned. Pathetic. Anyway, what do you have to fear? I'm a 150 lb nerdy college student surely outclassed by a macho man like yourself. Or are you actually a 5' 2" manchild pushing forty who still lives with their mom because they can't afford a house on the account that they work a minimum-wage job? Quan has a yuge bank account apparently, but that's probably because he doesn't pay utilities, mortgages, etc. Doesn't matter anyway, as he has no power and doesn't choose to spend what meager earnings he has on materialistic possessions. So do you drive the Rendezvous or the Century?


laughing out loud


You are so triggered. Unhappy kid bossed around by the dentists.

Concession accepted on the Maul vs. Dooku thread, loser.

#iamcoolerthanyou


__________________

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:57 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Attack Snoke and I come

Registered: May 2007
Location: Supremacy


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I can't believe quanchi actually thought kurk was his padawan all these years. His sarcasm detector is medically disabled.
I wasn't being sarcastic back or anything at all.


__________________

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:58 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Freedom Fighter

Registered: Jul 2013
Location: Poland


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
BTW, I'm not even sure what you mean. In your absence, DMB went on an incredibly successful campaign wanking Bane, earning him pretty universal respect,
I partially agree.

While DMB must be commended for his valiant efforts, a quick search proves that in the dark times Bane was hailed as a match or, dare I say, possible superior to RotS Sidious.

Now he is bestowed a place several tiers below Sidious.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Indeed, much like Bane himself, you were the stepping stone for greater trolls such as carthage and stigma to carry the cause forward.


__________________
"I judged the Poles by their enemies. And I found it was an almost unfailing truth that their enemies were the enemies of magnanimity and manhood. If a man loved slavery, if he loved usury, if he loved terrorism and all the trampled mire of materialistic politics, I have always found that he added to these affections the passion of a hatred of Poland. She could be judged in the light of that hatred; and the judgment has proved to be right."

--- G.K. Chesterton

Last edited by Stigma on Feb 4th, 2018 at 07:53 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 12:42 AM.
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< Contact Us - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Forum powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.