KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Robots Vs. Superhumans

Robots Vs. Superhumans
Started by: Drsoe08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Drsoe08
Nutjob

Robots Vs. Superhumans

Team Robot:

Sonny (I, Robot):

(please log in to view the image)

Robocop (2014):

T-850:

T-1000:

T-X:

Vs.

Team Superhuman:

MCU Captain America:

MCU Winter Soldier:

MCU Spiderman:

Blade (Wesley Snipes):

CW Deathstroke:

Rules:

Team 1 is hunting Team 2

No intel

Morals off

Anything goes

Both teams will have their standard equipment from their respective movies

No outside help

CIS/PIS off

Last edited by Drsoe08 on Feb 2nd, 2018 at 11:58 AM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 11:54 AM
Drsoe08 is currently offline Click here to Send Drsoe08 a Private Message Find more posts by Drsoe08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Robots wtf stomp due to T-1000 and T-X.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 12:18 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Yea the T-1000 makes this a win for robots, although the T-X could probably be decapitated, it has plasma cannons

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:32 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Team 1 10/10

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 05:11 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

T-1000 solo, eventually.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 10:15 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Agree, Robots are too OP for this superhumans. I mean, how could they even manage to harm the T1000??

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 12:05 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Team 2 gets terminated.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 12:39 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

The Terminators (especially the T-1000 and T-X) terminate. Robocop's targeting capabilities gives them a suppressive fire advantage as well.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 12:42 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Drsoe08
Team Robot:

Sonny (I, Robot):

Robocop (2014):

T-850:

T-1000:

T-X:

Vs.

Team Superhuman:

MCU Captain America:

MCU Winter Soldier:

MCU Spiderman:

Blade (Wesley Snipes):

CW Deathstroke:

Rules:

Team 1 is hunting Team 2

No intel

Morals off

Anything goes

Both teams will have their standard equipment from their respective movies

No outside help

CIS/PIS off

You should have added the Future Sentinels, so LoM could finally be right about them winning something

HAHAHAHAHA

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 12:57 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
You should have added the Future Sentinels, so LoM could finally be right about them winning something

HAHAHAHAHA

o_0

My Sentinels always win in direct battle against a foe...

Always...

Just ask the Avengers...

wink

Happy Dance

Attachment: future sentinels kill the avengers.png
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 09:48 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Robocop isn't a robot.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 09:50 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Agree, Robots are too OP for this superhumans. I mean, how could they even manage to harm the T1000??
probably the same ways they harm him in the movies. I'd imagine a cpl of smart guys like DS and spider-man with no morals, in New York city, with an anything goes stip in the op would be a pretty serious threat to team robot.

Especially having the robots chase the super humans means they could potentially lure them into some lethal traps.

I mean spidermans entire shtick is basically swinging around newyork using his genius on the fly and the environment to his advantage to overtake more powerful/deadly foes. Take away his morals and give him an anything goes rule in his home turf and Id like his odds over the t-1000.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 04:00 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Raptor22
probably the same ways they harm him in the movies. I'd imagine a cpl of smart guys like DS and spider-man with no morals, in New York city, with an anything goes stip in the op would be a pretty serious threat to team robot.

Especially having the robots chase the super humans means they could potentially lure them into some lethal traps.

I mean spidermans entire shtick is basically swinging around newyork using his genius on the fly and the environment to his advantage to overtake more powerful/deadly foes. Take away his morals and give him an anything goes rule in his home turf and Id like his odds over the t-1000.

Either way, unless they are aware, and manage to get the T1000 to a metal factory there is no way they could defeat him.

And we are just talking bout the 1000 here....The T X is even harder to kill.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 06:18 PM
steverules_2

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Robocop isn't a robot.

Cyborg?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 02:55 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Team Robot stomps. As others have said, including things like the T-1000 makes this unbalanced. Nothing in Team Super's standard arsenal is going to do more than tickle him, and if they have to divert a bunch of their team to figuring out how to deal with him, the rest of them are going to get picked off by the other robots.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 03:03 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If I recall correctly Sonny and EmoCop weren't all that Bullet Resistant. The Terms don't need either of those wimps to take this.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 05:27 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Interesting how the thread starter didn't include Ozymandias. His pet character.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 05:52 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Silent Master
Interesting how the thread starter didn't include Ozymandias. His pet character.

Imo, this is an unnecessary personal attack

As for the fight, barring Spidey on his high end, Sonny is more than capable of taking down anyone on the opposite team solo and could imo hold off more than one for a time.
With RC providing the covering fire, T1000 and TX being the tanks, and holding off the rest of the team, with Sonny taking it to the leftover one in CQC, the team Robot is having my vote

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 06:42 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by steverules_2
Cyborg?

Yebo.

"A robot is basically a machine that is very advanced. It is often automated and requires very little interaction with humans. In comparison, cyborgs are a combination of a living organism and a machine. It doesn’t necessarily have to be human; it can be a dog, a bird, or any other living thing.

The living component is what separates a cyborg from a robot. This basically means that a cyborg is alive while a robot isn’t."

http://www.differencebetween.net/te...borg-and-robot/

For some it's not a big deal, but I like to be precise when it comes to sci-fi. It would have been the same if Superman or Silver Surfer were included on the superhuman team. They might be superheroes, but they are most definitely not human.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 06:55 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Imo, this is an unnecessary personal attack

As for the fight, barring Spidey on his high end, Sonny is more than capable of taking down anyone on the opposite team solo and could imo hold off more than one for a time.
With RC providing the covering fire, T1000 and TX being the tanks, and holding off the rest of the team, with Sonny taking it to the leftover one in CQC, the team Robot is having my vote

It's completely necessary as this is obviously a bait thread. Unless of course you actually believe the thread starter is dumb enough to think this was a close fight.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 07:26 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote