KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » If Beerus is a 10...

If Beerus is a 10...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If Beerus is a 10...

If Beerus is a 10, where do the following characters rank in comparison..?

-SSB Vegito
-Jiren
-UI Goku
-Hakaishin-Toppo
-SSB Goku /w/ KKx20
-ASSB Vegeta
-Golden Freeza
-LSSJ2 Kefla
-Aniraza

*All estimates should be based on the MOST CURRENT information. IOW, this scale is subject to change on a weekly basis, until the conclusion of the ToP(and subsequently DBS itself.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 07:52 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

From what the manga seemed to be implying on Vegito...

9 or 9.5 for Vegito Blue, Zamasu arc. Who knows how powerful he'd be now.

Jiren: 12

UI Goku: 8.5

Toppo: 9.5

Goku x20: 7

ASSB Vegeta: 7 as of right now

Golden Frieza: 5

Kefla: 5.5

Aniraza: 6

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 08:44 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
From what the manga seemed to be implying on Vegito...

9 or 9.5 for Vegito Blue, Zamasu arc. Who knows how powerful he'd be now.

Jiren: 12

UI Goku: 8.5

Toppo: 9.5

Goku x20: 7

ASSB Vegeta: 7 as of right now

Golden Frieza: 5

Kefla: 5.5

Aniraza: 6

UI Goku needs to be wayyyyy higher, he's better then Beerus.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 08:53 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: If Beerus is a 10...

Originally posted by Galan007
If Beerus is a 10, where do the following characters rank in comparison..?

-SSB Vegito 7
-Jiren 30
-UI Goku 9
-Hakaishin-Toppo 9
-SSB Goku /w/ KKx20 6
-ASSB Vegeta 6
-Golden Freeza 4
-LSSJ2 Kefla 8
-Aniraza 8
-Superman Infinity+1

*All estimates should be based on the MOST CURRENT information. IOW, this scale is subject to change on a weekly basis, until the conclusion of the ToP(and subsequently DBS itself.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 08:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Jmanghan
UI Goku needs to be wayyyyy higher, he's better then Beerus.

By the end of the tournament I have no doubt he will be, but as of now...not quite.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 08:58 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Not at all. There's no reason to believe Goku is above Beerus.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 09:20 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Damborgson
By the end of the tournament I have no doubt he will be, but as of now...not quite.
I think UI Goku is > Jiren tbh, considering his performance against him.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 09:40 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Jiren wasn't fighting seriously.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 09:43 PM
SSJGGogeta

If Beerus is a 10, then

-SSB Vegetto: 11, was stated that SSJB Vegetto was superior to Beerus
-Jiren: 12, possibly higher
-UI Goku: 9 or 10, give or take. Not sure as of right now.
-Hakaishin-Toppo: No way to know for sure, but probably around 8 or 9
-SSB Goku /w/ KKx20: Probably around 7 or 8
-ASSB Vegeta: Right up there with KK Goku at 7 or 8
-Golden Freeza: Probably no more than 4 or 5
-LSSJ2 Kefla: Probably around 8 or 9. Above ASSJB Vegeta, but below UI Goku
-Aniraza: Not sure.
-Superman: 0.0000000000000000000000000000001, on average.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 10:04 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Whis: 15
Jiren: 11(?)
SSB Vegetto: 10
Beerus: 10
GoD Toppo: 9
ASSB Vegeta: 8
SSBKKx20 Goku: 8
LSSJ2 Kefla: 8
Golden Frieza: 7
SSG Goku: 6

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 10:22 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Ok... Beerus probably is the most powerful GoD out of those 8 universes. Beerus himself has also UI to probably high degree (but not mastered UI) combined with immense raw power.

For now, Jiren is 7 at best.

Last edited by Inedian on Feb 2nd, 2018 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 10:59 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Re: Re: If Beerus is a 10...

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Whis: 15
Jiren: 11(?)
SSB Vegetto: 10
GoD Toppo: 9
ASSB Vegeta: 8
SSBKKx20 Goku: 8
LSSJ2 Kefla: 8
Golden Frieza: 7
SSG Goku: 6

thumb up

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 11:13 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

-SSB Vegito - 8
-Jiren - 13 or 14
-UI Goku - 9.5
-Hakaishin-Toppo - 9
-SSB Goku /w/ KKx20 - 6
-ASSB Vegeta - 6
-Golden Freeza - 4
-LSSJ2 Kefla 6
-Aniraza - 5

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 11:13 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Inedian
Ok... Beerus probably is the most powerful GoD out of those 8 universes. Beerus himself has also UI to probably high degree (but not mastered UI) combined with immense raw power.

lol wtf.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:46 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Inedian

I'm inclined to agree, actually(though I would probably put Jiren a bit higher.)

As of right now, I don't think he's displayed power superior to that of Beerus, which is why I am somewhat surprised to see that most are putting him above that level. At *full* power I'm sure that will be a different story, but we have yet to see his full power. In fact, we don't even know how much power Jiren is currently using -- could be 99% of his maximum, could be 50%, could be 2%. /shrug

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

Since the very first episodes of DBS it resulted clear that the 6-10-15 scale was not intended to be linear. Furthermore, when KK first appeared, it definitely sealed it.
Big numbers on linear scales become relatively small and close to themselves on logarithmic scales, and this would be exactly the case, allowing to to cover and fit to the story all the transformations that we have seen until now.

For example, on a log10 scale, BoG SSG Goku being 6 and Beerus being 10 means that Beerus would actually be 10000 times stronger on a linear (BP) scale.

Being said that:

- SSB Vegetto (vs MZ) = 10
He was stated to be perhaps greater than Beerus in the manga. With KK his level would be higher, not to mention that a current (ToP) SSB Vegetto would be much more powerful.

- Jiren = at least 10.1
On my current scale it means that he would be minimum 1.25 times stronger than Beerus (who is top 3 GoDs). 1.25 times stronger in DB> used to mean "STOMP". Also remember that a small step on a log scale is actually big with a linear approach. It is probable that, at the end of the ToP, I would have him even higher when he will show his full power.

- UI Goku (2nd appearance vs Kefla) = 9.7
I still have him at least 2 times weaker than Beerus at this point, but you can see from Beerus' face that he is almost there. However, if a supposed master UI is going to happen at the climax of the last ToP episodes, in order to match (or at least get close to) whatever a serious Jiren will have to offer, his level would definitely have to go beyond Beerus'.

- GoD Toppo = 9.4
The GoDs are not all equal in power, however it is clear that they have to be at least in the same ballpark. I have GoD Toppo (who is a beginner) placed at the low-end scale of the GoDs' rank.

- KKx20 SSB Goku (current) = 8.7
Simply, 20 times more powerful than his current SSB version

- Super Saiyan My Cabba Vegeta = 8.7
I have him equal to KKx20 Goku right now, however things could change after the new episodes...

- True Golden Freeza = 7.4
I have him more or less equal to current SSB Goku.

- LSS2 Kefla = 9
She was a beast, but, even if her last attack could have damaged Goku due to its "extreme, OP, cutting-laser-like" nature, I don't believe she could have matched him in actual BP. Indeed, at the end of the day she couldn't touch him and got obliterated by his Kamehameha. As for the other forms of Kefla (base and LSSJ), it it is imortant to remember that she fighting an extremely tired SSB Goku and she was even losing.

- Aniraza = 7.9
3 SSB tiers characters (+ 2 lesser ones) were required to match his power beam, so I have him a little bit more than 3 times stronger than current SSB Goku.

Bonus

- Whis = 15
This really makes you understand how much more powerful the Angels are than all the rest. LOL.
Master of UI, space and time manipulation, Whis is a beast

- BoG SSG Goku = 6

- Ssj4 Gogeta = 3.16
This is where I have the strongest being of the pre-Super DB continuity. He surely is a beast (I have him at a multi-galaxy level scale), but he cannot compare with DBS top dogs.

- Grand Priest = ?
Whis cannot even touch him, and he explicitly stated in the manga that he is strongest being in all of creation. Considering that Whis is not even the strongest among the Angels and that the GP tops all of them by an unfunny degree, I would have him at 20 or even more.

Last edited by Sj_Sharp on Feb 3rd, 2018 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 05:39 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Of course the "15, 10, 6" scale Toriyama originally provided after the release of BoG(but before RoF and DBS) is no longer applicable. As we now know full-well, n00b SSG Goku was definitely NOT within 40% of Beerus' maximum... Not when Beerus can casually one-shot-ragdoll FPSSBs without even really trying.

I just used '10' here as an arbitrary number. Makes it a bit simpler to rank the others in comparison when using a 10-scale, imo. That's all.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 06:17 PM
Sj_Sharp

Originally posted by Galan007
Of course the "15, 10, 6" scale Toriyama originally provided after the release of BoG(but before RoF and DBS) is no longer applicable. As we now know full-well, n00b SSG Goku was definitely NOT within 40% of Beerus' maximum... Not when Beerus can casually one-shot-ragdoll FPSSBs without even really trying.

I just used '10' here as an arbitrary number. Makes it a bit simpler to rank the others in comparison when using a 10-scale, imo. That's all.

Yes, a simple, linear 6-10-15 scale stopped to make sense at the very beginning of DBS.
When KK on top of SSB was first introduced, I started to think about it as a log "6-10-15" scale, and it really makes sense, covering pretty well all of the power increases of we saw in the show until now.
I also found a very interesting thread on Kanzenshuu where a detailed analysis demonstrated the capability to use a log scale to cover current DBS power-levels (which are too big to be comfortably expressed in a linear manner) and then to compare them to and convert them into old fashioned, DBZ power levels.

Of course, nothing serious at the end of the day, just to have fun.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 06:33 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Jiren: 8 (will most likely pass Beerus)
UI Goku: 7 (will most likely pass Beerus)
Hakaishin-Toppo: 6
ASSB Vegeta: 5 (Rage boost 7)
SSB Goku /w/ KKx20: 5
LSSJ2 Kefla: 5
SSB Vegito: 4 (anime was not impressive at all, manga would be a 10)
Aniraza: 4
Golden Freeza: 3

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 02:55 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Really, I don't see it as a logarithmic scale either. It's simply that SSG Goku is a "level six" whereas Beerus is a "level ten," with each level being an order of magnitude above than the last.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 09:08 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote