KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » If Beerus is a 10...

If Beerus is a 10...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So, any guesstimates on where a full-power Jiren stands, relative to Beerus?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 04:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Not really. He himself didn't comment, and the current characters are too far removed from any incarnation that fought Beerus to be of much help.

The best we can do is scale off Toppo, but that seems pretty unreliable.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 04:33 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well, we know from Jiren’s comment that Vegeta was still throwing around power capable of beating up Hakaishin Toppo, and Jiren proceeded to oneshot him into Base after the comment. If Toppo has any degree of relativity with the Hakaishin, and Vegeta even moreso, it should give us a decent idea of where Jiren stands.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 04:42 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Can Beerus stand in one spot without flinching while Blue Goku pounds on him? If the answer is yes, please provide anime evidence.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 04:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

There is no evidence either way, which is kind of the point. We literally don’t know where Beerus stands in relation to Jiren. I’d like to think at this point that Jiren is above Beerus, but nothing has been conclusively proven.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 05:33 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, we know from Jiren's comment that Vegeta was still throwing around power capable of beating up Hakaishin Toppo, and Jiren proceeded to oneshot him into Base after the comment. If Toppo has any degree of relativity with the Hakaishin, and Vegeta even moreso, it should give us a decent idea of where Jiren stands.
True, but last episode it was also stated that Vegeta expended nearly all of his power when he used the Kamikaze attack against Toppo -- IOW, he was literally running on fumes this episode, which might help explain why Jiren kept one-shotting him back to base.

It was basically a repeat of a depleted SSG/SSB Goku vs. Kefla. /shrug

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There is no evidence either way, which is kind of the point. We literally don't know where Beerus stands in relation to Jiren. I'd like to think at this point that Jiren is above Beerus, but nothing has been conclusively proven.
thumb up

Personally, I was surprised that neither Beerus or Whis commented on Jiren's full power... Though I expect the character-comments to start rolling in once Goku attains MUI.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 07:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Now that Goku has attained MUI, any thoughts on where he stands?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 06:58 PM
Estacado
Legendary

12-15 mabbe...we still dont have much to compare just speculations...

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:02 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He's definitely above Beerus at this point, but I'm not ready to put him anywhere near Whis-level just because he has MUI.

*I only mention Whis, because Toriyama put him at a 15 relative to Beerus' 10.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:04 PM
Estacado
Legendary

thumb up

Even Beerus was cheering like a lil girl when he mastered it...

Whis should still demolish him easy.

In that case Goku is 11 or 12. Most likely 11.

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:06 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

Especially since we know for a fact that MUI is not the 'great equalizer'. Hence why Daishinkan is >>>> Whis, even though both possess MUI.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:09 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

MUI Goku kicks Beerus ass. He's easy a 12-13 a his newly mastered form. He can still dig deeper as well as Whis said.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:09 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Especially since we know for a fact that MUI is not the 'great equalizer'. Hence why Daishinkan is >>>> Whis, even though both possess MUI.

For that matter, Beerus's imperfect UI combined with GoD tier "perfected" destruction energy may put him on par with, or even slightly above Goku's mui.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Beerus > MUI Goku

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:36 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Inedian
Beerus > MUI Goku

I'd like to think so. Even without Destruction.

But that should make up the deficit, since they established imperfect ui is as good at dodging as mastered, and energy attacks can be used sans ui attacks. And destruction can be used to augment defenses, in addition to needing no charge time at all.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:56 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Inedian
Beerus > MUI Goku

Nope, a less powerful Vegeta took down a god of destruction.

Thanks Esta!

Last edited by Blindside12 on Mar 4th, 2018 at 08:02 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 08:00 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
Nope, a less powerful Vegeta took down a god of destruction.

Toppo isn't a God of Destruction.

Toppo isn't Beerus. His newly realized Destruction energy isn't an indication of what a full God of Destruction can do.

Remember, Beerus casually blew out small amounts of Destruction energy.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 08:06 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude you don't know anything about DBS. It's clearly shown their energy alone could have wiped out the gods of destruction.

All you do is troll DBS fans and try to talk about Superman.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 08:06 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
Dude you don't know anything about DBS. It's clearly shown their energy alone could have wiped out the gods of destruction.

Far be it from me to argue against an expert like yourself.

If anyone else wants to tell Time he's wrong, go right ahead. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 08:08 PM
Inedian

Originally posted by cdtm
I'd like to think so. Even without Destruction.

Don't worry, Beerus is still above him.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 08:21 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote