KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » If Beerus is a 10...

If Beerus is a 10...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Can't see Beerus beating Jiren, at all. Especially if we look at how both Beerus (while contained) and Jiren (while contained) fought against Goku.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Can't see Beerus beating Jiren, at all. Especially if we look at how both Beerus (while contained) and Jiren (while contained) fought against Goku.
Well you can't judge based on that since Beerus would lose to everyone that came after BoG.

Beerus keeps shifting upwards with each threat.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:16 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

True, we know that Beerus was holding back tremendously but so was Jiren. That isn't the issue here though when concerning Beerus. It's the way they both treated Goku while holding back all of that power. It was said that Jiren wasn't even using a hint of his power and he stood in one spot and allowed Goku to pound on him without moving and again he wasn't even using a fraction of his power.

Goku spirit bomb has by far been his most powerful attack before going MUI and Jiren stood there and tanked it. No character in DBS has shown this... none. I'm not saying Beerus is weak, what I am saying is based off what we have seen so far, Jiren is far more impressive.

Also, what Belmod has been saying about Jiren (along with the angels) and I'm sure they are aware of Beerus capabilities.

Last edited by carver9 on Mar 9th, 2018 at 02:24 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:22 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

True, we know that Beerus was holding back tremendously but so was Jiren. That isn't the issue here though when concerning Beerus. It's the way they both treated Goku while holding back all of that power. It was said that Jiren wasn't even using a hint of his power and he stood in one spot and allowed Goku to pound on him without moving and again he wasn't even using a fraction of his power.

Goku spirit bomb has by far been his most powerful attack before going MUI and Jiren stood there and tanked it. No character in DBS has shown this... none. I'm not saying Beerus is weak, what I am saying is based off what we have seen so far, Jiren is far more impressive.

Also, what Belmod has been saying about Jiren (along with the angels) and I'm sure they are aware of Beerus capabilities.
Good point. Beerus had trouble with noob Goku God.
Jiren toyed around with experienced SSBlue KKx20.

Doing some calculations:
Let's say Blue is twice as powerful as twink. And let's say Goku doubles his power each saga because really...
Frieza he is 2x Beerus saga. U6 he is 4x Beerus saga. Black he is 8x Beerus saga. ToP he is 16x Beerus saga.
16 times 20 = 320 times as powerful as he was when he fought Beerus.

Even if he adds just the power of his first Blue form each saga and assume it's twice as powerful as Twink you get:
Frieza 2x. U6 4x. Black 6x. ToP 8x.
8 times 20 = 160 times as powerful as when he fought Beerus.

So yeah, needless to say we should not go by that. Get out of my face Carver.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:37 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One Big Mob

Doing some calculations:
Let's say Blue is twice as powerful as twink. And let's say Goku doubles his power each saga because really...
Frieza he is 2x Beerus saga. U6 he is 4x Beerus saga. Black he is 8x Beerus saga. ToP he is 16x Beerus saga.

Even if he adds just the power of his first Blue form each saga and assume it's twice as powerful as Twink you get:

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Post in the way.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:11 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I think a truly 'full power' Jiren AND MUI Goku are each > Beerus. The difference may not be vast, but I believe it is decisive nonetheless.

All the hype thus far(with BOTH Jiren and MUI) have been indicative of such, imo. As mentioned earlier, Jiren has already been alluded as > Belmond, and MUI is regarded as a power 'beyond even the Gods':

(please log in to view the image)

So yeah...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 9th, 2018 at 03:44 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

If you're talking about my posts with Carvdaddyslice69, swing the first punch and we'll go right now, otherwise get out of my face Galan. I'm only talking about his notion that Beerus vs Twinku proves anything in this age of technology.

As of this stage, Jiren is above Beerus... finally. Though Beerus has an uncanny ability to always be shifting his power upwards, so it'd be interesting to see how long that would last if this show continued.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:38 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

My post literally had nothing to do with you -- it was directed moreso at comment(s) made on the last page.

The world doesn't revolve around you, brandon.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:40 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

No way bucko, you already had your piece last page. The only one who said anything contrary since then besides the great Carver War of page 5 was Injun.

You're not invisible just because I can see right through you. And I can see your face in mine, and I want it out.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:43 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I feel like you're speaking to me with emo-rock lyrics.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:47 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Galan007
I feel like you're speaking to me with emo-rock lyrics.
I bet you googled that and wondered where Thrawn said that didn't you?

Also, the original Grunge bands were about how far I go down that spectrum, not a fan of Buckshot Kurt besides some songs. The actual emo music in that fad time of emo is the worst though. Don't lump my heroin bands in with them, or we're going to have face wars.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:55 PM
carver9

If you're talking about my posts with Carvdaddyslice69, swing the first punch and we'll go right now, otherwise get out of my face Galan. I'm only talking about his notion that Beerus vs Twinku proves anything in this age of technology.

As of this stage, Jiren is above Beerus... finally. Though Beerus has an uncanny ability to always be shifting his power upwards, so it'd be interesting to see how long that would last if this show continued.

Carverdaddyslice69... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 04:02 PM
carver9

Doing some calculations:

That's the thing though, Goku has faced and endured a going all out Beerus. Remember, the sleep scene where it was mentioned Beerus doesn't contain his power when he is asleep. Both Vegeta and Goku in base withstood an all out attack from him and was up and moving moments later. The same can not be said with Jiren. Blue was on his knees from a couple of hits from suppressed Jiren and even while suppressed, Goku mentioned he has never felt power like Jiren and he has felt the power of an unleashed Beerus. Too much points to Jiren being above Beerus. At Jiren final stage, I don't even think it would be much of a fight tbh.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 04:27 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I bet you googled that and wondered where Thrawn said that didn't you?

Also, the original Grunge bands were about how far I go down that spectrum, not a fan of Buckshot Kurt besides some songs. The actual emo music in that fad time of emo is the worst though. Don't lump my heroin bands in with them, or we're going to have face wars.
I know everything Thrawn has said, ever... Therefore I knew he didn't say that.

Bullshit. You f*cking LOVE emo-rock. Your last post laid bare your thoughts.

Check and mate, old friend. thumb up

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 04:27 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

That's the thing though, Goku has faced and endured a going all out Beerus. Remember, the sleep scene where it was mentioned Beerus doesn't contain his power when he is asleep. Both Vegeta and Goku in base withstood an all out attack from him and was up and moving moments later. The same can not be said with Jiren. Blue was on his knees from a couple of hits from suppressed Jiren and even while suppressed, Goku mentioned he has never felt power like Jiren and he has felt the power of an unleashed Beerus. Too much points to Jiren being above Beerus. At Jiren final stage, I don't even think it would be much of a fight tbh.
Base form makes the math even worse Carver. Which was my point.

I'll show you:
Let's assume Twink amps SS1 10 times since SS3 is an 8x amp. That would mean his base is 1000 times less powerful than Twink. That would mean that Goku 160 000 times weaker than the one who fought a holding back Jiren withstood the full might of Beerus.

I told you to get out of my face, not enter my facial area and pop zits all over it. erm

Originally posted by Galan007
I know everything Thrawn has said, ever... Therefore I knew he didn't say that.

Bullshit. You f*cking LOVE emo-rock. Your last post laid bare your thoughts.

Check and mate, old friend. thumb up
Upcoming comic.

Grunge was when people were down from doing too many drugs. Emo was when people were down because they put too much tape on their dicks and had to cut their wrists to feel anything because their clothes were too tight.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 04:40 PM
carver9

Base form makes the math even worse Carver. Which was my point.

I'll show you:
Let's assume Twink amps SS1 10 times since SS3 is an 8x amp. That would mean his base is 1000 times less powerful than Twink. That would mean that Goku 160 000 times weaker than the one who fought a holding back Jiren withstood the full might of Beerus.

I told you to get out of my face, not enter my facial area and pop zits all over it. erm

Upcoming comic.

Grunge was when people were down from doing too many drugs. Emo was when people were down because they put too much tape on their dicks and had to cut their wrists to feel anything because their clothes were too tight.

What showing with Goku being in base (going all out, not playing around fighting friends) make a character look weak compared to what he has displayed against Beerus in base form? Remember, base Vegeta was able to stand in one spot allowing SS3 Gotenks to pound on him.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:28 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

What showing with Goku being in base (going all out, not playing around fighting friends) make a character look weak compared to what he has displayed against Beerus in base form? Remember, base Vegeta was able to stand in one spot allowing SS3 Gotenks to pound on him.
Then you simply slide it back to 160 times weaker. Either way you create an absurd disparity in power levels that makes it ridiculous to compare the two, which is my point.

Beerus' power level gets retconned with every new threat. The difficulty in which he achieved things is no longer relevant. If we assume he's more powerful than Toppo, then what he did before was fractions of his actual percentage of power. Which was my original problem with Beerus somehow knowing Goku couldn't beat Frieza in base, because it was so far below him that he couldn't possibly get an accurate assessment. Which is what we now have to assume with what we know of him.

For him to have trouble with Twinku, and if we scale up Beerus to let's say Rage Vegeta against Toppo which Gaylad has assumed was a double boost, which was 40 times kk, Beerus would have been 320 times stronger at least than what he used against Twinku.
Which means he was using at most 0.31% of his power in retrospect. That's first form Frieza level shit.

It simply doesn't become feasible to contrast the two with the amount of retcons Beerus has gotten. So yes, Jiren might turn out to be 10 times as strong as Beerus, we don't know, but he won't turn out that strong based on prior performances, because we can safely throw those out the window.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 07:35 PM
carver9

Just want to point out that Jiren last attackwas said to have enough power to kill everyone that was watching the fight.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 12:58 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Suppressed Jiren >>>>>>> Angels confirmed.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 07:02 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Just want to point out that Jiren last attackwas said to have enough power to kill everyone that was watching the fight.
Yet NO other Gods seemed worried at all, even though everyone there can obviously sense Jiren's power. This entire arc Khai(in particular) has been riding Jiren's dick rather vigorously, so I take a lot of the things he says with a grain of salt. He and Belmond have often come off like complete dipshits, tbh.

Personally, I hold that statement in the same regard as Roshi(from his very finite/limited vantage point) somehow determining that n00b-UI Goku was shaking the entire infinite World of Void -- there's just no way he could have possibly deduced something like that... Moreover, if you take Khai's boast literally, then like NewGuy said, it also implies that a suppressed Jiren can one-shot every single Hakaishin AND Angel in existence.

I know you like Jiren, but we still need to be logical here.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 10th, 2018 at 03:51 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 03:43 PM