KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » If Beerus is a 10...

If Beerus is a 10...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bbrem123

Didn't they say Goku unlocked Jiren's hidden power. This seemed very similar to Gohan's hidden power, which he could not always tap into. He was desperate to win and this power was triggered. I didn't see it as his normal 100% power.

His normal 100% power was getting tooled by MUI Goku (He then had the flashback to his past which trigger the hidden power).

I very well could be miss understanding all this though lol.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 01:53 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You are right.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 02:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bbrem123
Didn't they say Goku unlocked Jiren's hidden power. This seemed very similar to Gohan's hidden power, which he could not always tap into. He was desperate to win and this power was triggered. I didn't see it as his normal 100% power.

His normal 100% power was getting tooled by MUI Goku (He then had the flashback to his past which trigger the hidden power).

I very well could be miss understanding all this though lol.
I don't think so. Imo, the implication is that getting pummeled by MUI Goku was just the catalyst that finally made Jiren use *all* of his power. Before that, he wasn't using his 'full' power, because he simply did not need to.

...Which is probably why Khai and Belmond didn't seem at all surprised by said power/aura when Jiren finally tapped it. Those two are even bigger Jiren fangirls than carv -- if it were some entirely new and unknown pinnacle of power that Jiren had reached, they would have undoubtedly said something to that effect(but they didn't.) There's also the fact that the previews/solicits just referred to it as Jiren "finally getting serious" and using his "full power". /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 20th, 2018 at 07:37 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 07:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Is the consensus that the next time Goku attains UI it will be the 'mastered' version right off the bat, or will he still go into omen/n00b-mode first... cuz build up?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

I hope it doesn't have the build up...Unless they are gonna use it like they did SSG and SSB...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:37 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Goku MUI is LUI.. LUCKYUI. Anyway he already has that power unlocked, he just needs some guidance from Whis and will truly know how to activate UI and master it.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 07:40 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

Re: If Beerus is a 10...

Originally posted by Galan007
If Beerus is a 10, where do the following characters rank in comparison..?

-SSB Vegito
-Jiren
-UI Goku
-Hakaishin-Toppo
-SSB Goku /w/ KKx20
-ASSB Vegeta
-Golden Freeza
-LSSJ2 Kefla
-Aniraza

"According to the series' original author Akira Toriyama, in terms of power, Goku as a Super Saiyan God would be a 6, Beerus would be a 10, and Whis would be a 15."

Alright so from there:

Ultra Instinct Goku: Considering we don't know where he would rank with Whis...I'd put him around 12 or 13. Goku here does have godly powers far exceeding the Gods of Destruction.

Jiren: At Hidden Power Awakened, I'd put him 1 below Ultra Instinct Goku. So a 11 or 12. He was able to go toe-to-toe with Ultra Instinct after all but Goku did have the edge.

Toppo: Since Toppo became a God of Destruction, well, I think I would put him on a 10. Make him on level with Beerus since I'm not entirely sure if the Gods of Destruction have the same power level or not.

SSJ Blue Shinka Vegeta: With the above stated, I would put this power at the same level or 1 higher than Toppo, so a 10 or 11.

SSJ Blue Kaioken x20 Goku: 8 or 9?? Goku as a Super Saiyan God is a 6. So I would figure Goku as Super Saiyan Blue or "Saiyan with the power of a Super Saiyan God further transforms himself into a Super Saiyan" would be a 7. Then I guess add Kaioken x20 to that to make it an 8 or 9.

True Golden Frieza: It was expressed that this form was stronger that the God of Destruction Sidra. Where does Sidra compare to Beerus? I dunno. I'd put him at a 7 or 8. Around the same power as I did with SSJ Blue Goku. Since, after all, the two were declared evenly match by Beerus.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 11:07 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The Gods of Destruction have different power levels, though by how much is unknown, but they all fall below someone with Mastered Ultra Instinct and anyone whose able to give MUI a good fight I guess (in this case Jiren).

Old Post May 20th, 2018 11:21 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Indeed. After all, Beerus' imperfect version of UI is essentially what put him above the other Hakaishin when they all sparred.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 07:27 PM
DeadpoolXXX

bump.

Any new thoughts on this? because it would seem that MUI and Jiren still aren't on Beerus's level.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2018 05:03 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It has essentially been confirmed that Beerus is still > MUI Goku:
quote:
"On the usual suspects: Goku is already pretty close to being a God, and Vegeta is desperately trying to catch up. This time, Frieza shows particular growth. He wants to be on top, but he ponders how he can with Beerus and co. Around. Is his ambition to defeat the Omni-King?!"

-Tatsuya Nagamine, Director of DBS: Broly

Although MUI Goku is evidently "pretty close" to Beerus-level.

And imo, the manga also paints the picture of Beerus still being superior to MUI Goku, as he didn't seem impressed by the transformation/powerup at all:
https://i.imgur.com/y6PmY90.jpg

So if Beerus is a 10, MUI Goku might be at like a 9.5 or so, with FP Jiren slightly under that.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 08:11 PM
DeadpoolXXX

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: WHis 15
SSB Gogeta 12
Beerus 10
full power Broly 9.5
mui Goku 9.0
Jiren 8.8

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 05:59 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: WHis 15
SSB Gogeta 12
Beerus 10
full power Broly 9.5
mui Goku 9.0
Jiren 8.8

More like

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: MUI Goku 20
Jiren 19
Broly 11
Gogeta 12
Beerus 10

I know what Toriyama said, but I'll go by logical reasoning over word of God any day. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The logic being that there's no reason for Gogeta to be any stronger then Vegito, and therefore no reason for Broly to be any stronger then merged Zamasu. At best. Until we get a direct confrontation, I'll hold that MUI Goku would beat Broly, Gogeta, and Beerus.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Nov 15th, 2018 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 06:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

The word of god outweighs everything in DB, you troll. your headcanon is idiotic.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 08:27 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by cdtm
More like

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: MUI Goku 20
Jiren 19
Broly 11
Gogeta 12
Beerus 10

I know what Toriyama said, but I'll go by logical reasoning over word of God any day. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The logic being that there's no reason for Gogeta to be any stronger then Vegito, and therefore no reason for Broly to be any stronger then merged Zamasu. At best. Until we get a direct confrontation, I'll hold that MUI Goku would beat Broly, Gogeta, and Beerus.

Your logic is stupid af.
How does pre TOP power lvl fusion equal to post TOP lvl fusion?

Thats like saying Boo saga SSJ Vegito = Black saga SSJ Vegito...

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Nov 15th, 2018 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 08:33 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Edit

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 04:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

At this point, considering all the different inputs from authors, TOEI, magazines etc., to me the following fighters:

SSB Vegetto (BA, pre ToP)
Beerus
MUI Goku (ToP)
LSSJ Broly
LB Jiren

are all in the same ballpark in power.
Someone is a little bit stronger than the other, but more or less here they stand.

My global order of ballparks is this one right now:

1) Grand Priest

2) Angels

3) SSB Gogeta (current, post ToP)

4)
SSB Vegetto (manga, BA pre ToP)
Beerus
Strongest Gods of destruction
MUI Goku (ToP)
LSSJ Broly
LB Jiren
(^ casual order here)

5)
Jiren (serious)
UI Omen Goku
Ssj Broly
Ssj2 Kefla
Merged Zamasu (mutated, anime)
"Weakest" Gods of destruction
SSBE Vegeta (current, post ToP)
SSBKKX20 Goku (current, post ToP)
GoD Toppo
(^ again, casual order)

6)
Merged Zamasu
SSB Goku (current, post ToP)
SSB Vegeta (current, post ToP)

7)
SSBKKX20 Goku (BA, pre ToP)
SSBKKX10 Goku (BA, pre ToP)
SSBKK Goku (BA, pre ToP)
Hit (allowed killing techniques)

8)
SSB Goku (BA, pre ToP)
SSB Vegeta (BA, pre ToP)
True Golden Freeza
Hit (killing techniques not allowed)

9) Everyone else

I also believe that if MUI Goku had appeared against Broly he would have beaten him more or less in the same way Blue Gogeta is going to.
MUI is just that massive as a power boost (and, also ofc, plot reasons).

I am however glad that the form is not going to be used in this movie: MUI is something different and special and better be kept for when things are going to be really serious in future arcs.
Who knows, we could see MUI Goku again and maybe an OP MUI Vegetto/Gogeta fusion, why not...

Last edited by Sj_Sharp on Nov 17th, 2018 at 03:59 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 03:44 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

question-

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: do you think MUI goku would have been able to defeat Broly? i mean, couldn't he have just dodged all of Brolys strikes like Whis did?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 04:08 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Well he wasnt untouchable once Jiren got into apeshit Mode...

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 04:10 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
Jiren showed us that if you are at least close to the MUI user's power-level, the whole 'untouchability' thing goes away -- and given that Broly > Jiren, he'd likely push MUI Goku's shit in.

Whis dodged all of Broly's attacks w/o issue because he is simply THAT far beyond everyone else.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 18th, 2018 at 04:19 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 04:14 PM