KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » If Beerus is a 10...

If Beerus is a 10...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sj_Sharp

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
question-

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: do you think MUI goku would have been able to defeat Broly? i mean, couldn't he have just dodged all of Brolys strikes like Whis did?

MUI Goku ToP? No, Broly [SPOILER - highlight to read]: is likely more powerful than LB Jiren so he would have not lose.

Hypothetical post-ToP, Broly-movie MUI Goku? [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Yes, he would have tooled Broly around, if not for greater power just for plot purpose alone.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 05:30 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

While MUI Goku should technically be stronger now than he was during the ToP, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I imagine that FPSSJ Broly would still hand him his ass, tbh. Even at less than full power, Broly and Gogeta's battle was sending them into alternate dimensions and shit. At the very least I suspect that Broly could contend with MUI long enough for it to burn Goku out like it did before, as he obviously hasn't mastered it yet. Not really.

Goku's statement that Broly was the strongest opponent he has EVER faced, and possibly even stronger than Beerus himself speaks volumes.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 18th, 2018 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 06:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: If Beerus is a 10...

-Beerus 10
-SSB Vegito 10.1
-100% Jiren 9.9
-MUI Goku 10
-Hakaishin-Toppo 9.8
-SSB Goku /w/ KKx20 8
-ASSB Vegeta 8.5
-Golden Freeza
-LSSJ2 Kefla 8.5
-Aniraza 7.9
-Whis 11
-Grand Priest 12
-100%Broly 10.9

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 06:47 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Toriyama has Whis at a 15 to Beerus' 10. And based on what Whis said about his father's power, I'd imagine that the gap between Whis and Daishinkan is similar to the gap between Whis and Beerus.

So Daishinkan would likely be around 20 or so.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 18th, 2018 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 07:01 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Galan007
^ Toriyama has Whis at a 15 to Beerus' 10. And based on what Whis said about his father's power, I'd imagine that the gap between Whis and Daishinkan is similar to the gap between Whis and Beerus.

So Daishinkan would likely be around 20 or so.

Toriyama doesn't remember what he ate a day before. I go by what I see.

Oh and SSJ4 Goku 11.5
SSJ4 Gogeta 13

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 08:18 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

when will people realize that their headcanon doesn't mean a damn thing? If Tori tells us something its fact.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 08:56 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

While MUI Goku should technically be stronger now than he was during the ToP, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I imagine that FPSSJ Broly would still hand him his ass, tbh. Even at less than full power, Broly and Gogeta's battle was sending them into alternate dimensions and shit. At the very least I suspect that Broly could contend with MUI long enough for it to burn Goku out like it did before, as he obviously hasn't mastered it yet. Not really.

Goku's statement that Broly was the strongest opponent he has EVER faced, and possibly even stronger than Beerus himself speaks volumes.

I can see that happening, and I would agree with you.
Because yes, MUI is literally a massive boost, but for it to make Goku even with a SSB fusion it would still be difficult, given the original gap between Goku and the fusion itself (e.g. see SSB Vegetto stated to possibly be more powerful than Beerus already during the Black Arc, when Goku and Vegeta alone were incredibly behind).
Logically this would be the best option.
Still, knowing how Super works, I would have been not surprised to see a post ToP MUI Goku [SPOILER - highlight to read]: defeating Broly much like SSB Gogeta is going to do, at the very least just for plot reasons, considering that now MUI is the next big thing.

The fact alone that they are not milking the form during the upcoming movie to me tells that they are keeping it for something bigger, IMHO.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 10:11 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Bran mentioned this, but there's also the fact that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: BASE Gogeta is evidently FAR more powerful than SSB Goku + SSB Vegeta, given their respective fights with SSJ Broly... Which is, frankly, asinine. Tack the SSB amp on top of THAT level of base power, and there's really no way I could imagine Beerus being even close to SSB Gogeta's level.

But yeah, we'll see MUI again... Though it is strange to me that it evidently wasn't even mentioned in the movie, given that it is triggered when Goku is in dire need and facing an opponent with massive energy... Because Broly has the most massive energy he's faced yet.

But I imagine Toriyama purposefully ignored that because he was always going to have Gogeta be the savior in the movie. /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 19th, 2018 at 01:00 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 10:29 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

when will people realize that their headcanon doesn't mean a damn thing? If Tori tells us something its fact.

Never, if dudes like Toriyama stop making sense and contradict themselves. And he did a long time ago.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 05:34 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Never, if dudes like Toriyama stop making sense and contradict themselves. And he did a long time ago.

Yeah, Tori is not be trusted.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 06:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The word of god outweighs everything in DB, you troll. your headcanon is idiotic.

Joe Casey claimed a certain pet character could beat down a universal buster. He was giving the "word of god", in effect.

And he is very wrong. On comic, manga, and anime boards, FEATS are king. It doesn't matter what a writer claims, all that matters is what is shown.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 03:59 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Didn't Akira say something about Goku not surpassing beerus anytime soon?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2018 11:53 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Bran mentioned this, but there's also the fact that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: BASE Gogeta is evidently FAR more powerful than SSB Goku + SSB Vegeta, given their respective fights with SSJ Broly... Which is, frankly, asinine.

Didn't the Daizenshū specify that fusion multiplies the power levels of the fusers? By this point Goku and Vegeta's power levels ought to be high enough to justify crapping over whatever multiplier SSB is.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2018 12:01 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Broly is like a 14. Probably can go further. He cannot he stopped.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 04:03 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

What do you guys think would have happened if Beerus would have stepped in to fight broly?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 01:33 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Could most likely beat SSJ Broly, but would lose to FPSSJ Broly. Imo.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 02:54 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was it said that Gogeta wouldn't work against Jiren in ToP?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 05:46 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Fusion between Goku and Vegeta was never even mentioned in the ToP, which makes sense. Even if both of them would have agreed to fuse(which is highly unlikely), they didn't have any Potara, and Vegeta didn't know the fusion dance.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 05:49 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why did someone here say that

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:22 PM
Genii96

Did goku actually say that broly was the strongest he had faced?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:36 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote