KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs jbl, carver and RW. Could you resist??

Superman vs jbl, carver and RW. Could you resist??
Started by: JBL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ghostman
wheres that youtube channel you were starting jbl? the one you were starting with a friend to expose and debunk superman ? maybe you should have your writer friend at dc show up to help you out man!

(please log in to view the image)

Didn’t you hear of Hickman’s taking over Superman?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 11:06 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

LOL no way... he said that?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 11:22 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

This is gold.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:28 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by MrMind
i would give you three the human centipede treatment

laughing out loud Superman is a scout and is always ready to help.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 03:36 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I CALL BATTLEZONE !

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 04:09 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

hey jbl wheres the channel?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:41 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by ghostman
hey jbl wheres the channel?
It's a video my son made of me asking them questions about superman ( that I already knew the answers to) and watching some of them laugh at you and others with your uneducated claims. Of course posters names will be included. I spared abhil for obvious reasons. Stay tuned and keep the same attitude.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 02:17 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Originally posted by JBL
It's a video my son made of me asking them questions about superman ( that I already knew the answers to) and watching some of them laugh at you and others with your uneducated claims. Of course posters names will be included. I spared abhil for obvious reasons. Stay tuned and keep the same attitude.

so wheres the video at? been waiting for months. seems like you forgot about it smile

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 02:26 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by JBL

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
What is wrong with JBL?

Originally posted by Delta1938
So many things.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 02:27 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

He shouldn't be allowed the custody.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 02:29 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote