KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » General Zod Vs Unworthy Thor

General Zod Vs Unworthy Thor
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

General Zod Vs Unworthy Thor

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 08:52 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Zod breaks the beta Odinson in half.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 01:22 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend

Bro, there is no bigger beta than you.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 01:26 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by krisblaze
Bro, there is no bigger beta than you.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 01:33 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by abhilegend

i thought this at first...but then i cant recall a single feat that Odinson couldnt replicate. both have some nice damage soak and h2h skills. undecided

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 02:11 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

****ing make Thor worthy again.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 03:50 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by SquallX
****ing make Thor worthy again.
3 more issues, no?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 05:44 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Maybe...

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 05:51 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Damborgson
Maybe...

Im calling it now

Jane with a bit of help from Odin/Thor will stop Magnog by dying

Thor will cry like the woman he is, the hammer will come to him from all the tears he shed

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 06:03 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Nah. I've already called it a while back.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 06:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I like Dark's version better.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 06:05 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nah. I've already called it a while back.

What’s you’re version? He’s version is not so far fetched if you think about it.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 11:38 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

thor doesnt even register zod's attention. like an ant against a tank

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 01:17 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

IMO, only way thor would win would be him decapitating zod, which i find highly improbable.. has thor ever severed anyone fast?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 03:06 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by 8swords
IMO, only way thor would win would be him decapitating zod, which i find highly improbable.. has thor ever severed anyone fast?

Not at the level that Zod is at.

The magic on the blade wouldn't feel good if it connected though.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 03:07 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor.

Zod has the speed and flight advantage but Thor realizing he isn't a god of hammers severely hampers that. The axe can hurt top tiers by virtue of being made of Uru and Thor being very strong, throwing in a vulnerability to magic varies from it hurting more to Zod being f*cked if hit. Depends on the writer. Kryptonians weakness to magic is about as consistent as Abhil's clean water.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 5th, 2018 at 05:26 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 05:23 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

Zod has the speed and flight advantage but Thor realizing he isn't a god of hammers severely hampers that. The axe can hurt top tiers by virtue of being made of Uru and Thor being very strong, throwing in a vulnerability to magic varies from it hurting more to Zod being f*cked if hit. Depends on the writer. Kryptonians weakness to magic is about as consistent as Abhil's clean water.

The defining aspect of your post is this “...to Zod being f$&@d IF it.”

The IF is very important. If Thor connects with his ax, he can hurt Zod. The question is ‘if’ Thor is able to connect with his ax before Zod hurts him first.

In debate, I tend to use pure logic. After all, we are debating fictional characters here.

So, while it is true that IF Wolverine sliced Wally West it would mess the Flash up, we all know logically speaking that is a big IF.

Same thing ...IF Zod stands there and let’s Odinson swing a big magical ax at his neck, then Zod would likely experience undesired consequences.

Problem with that IF though is we all know Zod would not be standing there waiting to test Uru sharpness on his neck, meaning an automatic assumption that UNWORTHY Thor would win simply because he has a magic ax is sloppy logic at best.

Put it another way => I would FAR rather be Zod facing an unworthy Thor armed with an ax, than be Unworthy Thor carrying an ax against Zod. Zod can win this from orbit.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 06:15 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

Jesus lol

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 06:27 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote:
The defining aspect of your post is this “...to Zod being f$&@d IF it.”

The IF is very important. If Thor connects with his ax, he can hurt Zod. The question is ‘if’ Thor is able to connect with his ax before Zod hurts him first.

In debate, I tend to use pure logic. After all, we are debating fictional characters here.

So, while it is true that IF Wolverine sliced Wally West it would mess the Flash up, we all know logically speaking that is a big IF.

Same thing ...IF Zod stands there and let’s Odinson swing a big magical ax at his neck, then Zod would likely experience undesired consequences.

Problem with that IF though is we all know Zod would not be standing there waiting to test Uru sharpness on his neck, meaning an automatic assumption that UNWORTHY Thor would win simply because he has a magic ax is sloppy logic at best.

Put it another way => I would FAR rather be Zod facing an unworthy Thor armed with an ax, than be Unworthy Thor carrying an ax against Zod. Zod can win this from orbit.

Yeah, speed kills?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 07:13 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Zack M
Yeah, speed kills?

Yes, speed kills. Especially when backed by an exceedingly strong, extremely ruthless and multi-powered being that is known for not holding back. Definitely, speed kills.

On the other hand, IF one character is just standing there waiting for his head to be lobbed off with an uru ax, then anything’s possible.

But as I said - I’d rather be Zod facing UT with his ax, than to be UT with his ax facing Zod. Especially considering Zod, like Ultraman and angry Black Adam, generally tend to end the fight the fastest way possible. Unlike Superman, who may try to land and start trading punches like an idiot.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 08:36 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote