KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » General Zod Vs Unworthy Thor

General Zod Vs Unworthy Thor
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Reborn

Gender: Male
Location: Fortress of Solitude

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
50% of India shits in the street or in a field.

I'd say it's more relevant.

You have to be some kind of [email protected] to think that Viking is a perjorative

You don't say.


__________________


Only a bitter little adolescent boy would confuse realism with pessimism

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 04:51 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Bunch of racists, the lot of you


__________________

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 04:55 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Gender: Male
Location: Asgard

laughing out loud

I feel so attacked. Abhiligend is like Joe Arpaio, the Short Round addition.


__________________


Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:48 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Reborn

Gender: Male
Location: Fortress of Solitude

You're diet carver at this point.


__________________


Only a bitter little adolescent boy would confuse realism with pessimism

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:13 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

That was too much, abhi.


__________________



Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:34 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
Indian is a race?


ok so you are a bigot not a racist I guess?

cucks like you take your aggression out on asians because you think it's an easy target and more socially acceptable

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:38 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMind
ok so you are a bigot not a racist I guess?

cucks like you take your aggression out on asians because you think it's an easy target and more socially acceptable


Poos aren't asian.

Not in the sense most people think of asians as weak targets anyways.


__________________



Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:40 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
_

Gender: Male
Location: Avalon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

I feel so attacked. Abhiligend is like Joe Arpaio, the Short Round addition.
Holy shit, a monkey using sarcasm.

What's next, critical thinking?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
Poos aren't asian.

Not in the sense most people think of asians as weak targets anyways.


It really makes you think.


__________________

Last edited by Philosophía on Feb 9th, 2018 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:49 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Gender: Male
Location: Asgard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía
Holy shit, a monkey using sarcasm.

What's next, critical thinking?



It really makes you think.


(please log in to view the image)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
You're diet carver at this point.


Hurtful.


__________________


Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:55 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
_

Gender: Male
Location: Avalon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
(please log in to view the image)
Your gf STILL has that sign on her bedroom door?

Pff.


__________________

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:01 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
...

Gender: Male
Location: Ireland.

Moderator

...The **** is wrong with you people? Cut it out now.


__________________

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied – chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Carver9's shadow

I think for all intents and purposes Zod is completely equal to Superman in strength and abilities. Obviously they fight a bit different, but I have severe doubts one would beat the other by overpowering the other. One would win by techniques and intelligence. Maybe Superman throws off Zod by doubling up his jab, maybe he just overwhelms him before Zod gets into it. Maybe he uses his powers smarter to win. Whatever the case, I find it hard to believe that Zod will be portrayed as a lesser than Superman.

And that's what you're left with, a pretty much exact Superman clone that fights a little different. Do we believe Thor with an axe poses an immediate danger to Superman? Do we believe Zod has never seen a ****ing axe before in his life? You could swing an axe at a toddler and the stupid thing would know to stay away. I think it's pretty apparent Thor could cause damage to Zod, to what degree is anyone's guess. Maybe if he headbutts it he can cleave his skull in two. But it's not like Zod can't hurt him with a punch. It's not like Zod can't knock it away.

Jarn is a great weapon when things are running headfirst into it. How great is it when someone with superspeed doesn't want to get hit with it? Yeah if Zod stood there telling Thor to hack his neck off, Thor would win everytime. And if Thor stood there telling Zod to punch his heart out Zod would do just as well as Thor, who ****ing cares what Thor can do to a statue though?

Zod wins each and every time. That's not even pretending Zod just starts going lightspeed. That's just assuming he doesn't want to be hit by a giant ****ing axe.


__________________

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:10 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
God of Thunder

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Sakaar

Wut hap, Putin hacked Bran's account?


__________________

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:16 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Carver9's shadow

Somebody has to swing their big dick around here in a sea of bias.

Also I started reading comics again a few weeks ago and finally felt like talking about them again. I probably read more in the last week than I did in the last 3 or so years. It's that spark Carver gets when he sees a freshly soiled diaper.


__________________

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:20 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

We are all the richer for it.


__________________


Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:21 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
???

Gender: Male
Location:

Just when the forum is tearing itself apart, the chosen one returns.


__________________

"So where do I go. To the left where nothing is right...or the right where nothing is left."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:24 PM
Damborgson is online now! Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Gender: Male
Location: Asgard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I think for all intents and purposes Zod is completely equal to Superman in strength and abilities. Obviously they fight a bit different, but I have severe doubts one would beat the other by overpowering the other. One would win by techniques and intelligence. Maybe Superman throws off Zod by doubling up his jab, maybe he just overwhelms him before Zod gets into it. Maybe he uses his powers smarter to win. Whatever the case, I find it hard to believe that Zod will be portrayed as a lesser than Superman.

And that's what you're left with, a pretty much exact Superman clone that fights a little different. Do we believe Thor with an axe poses an immediate danger to Superman? Do we believe Zod has never seen a ****ing axe before in his life? You could swing an axe at a toddler and the stupid thing would know to stay away. I think it's pretty apparent Thor could cause damage to Zod, to what degree is anyone's guess. Maybe if he headbutts it he can cleave his skull in two. But it's not like Zod can't hurt him with a punch. It's not like Zod can't knock it away.

Jarn is a great weapon when things are running headfirst into it. How great is it when someone with superspeed doesn't want to get hit with it? Yeah if Zod stood there telling Thor to hack his neck off, Thor would win everytime. And if Thor stood there telling Zod to punch his heart out Zod would do just as well as Thor, who ****ing cares what Thor can do to a statue though?

Zod wins each and every time. That's not even pretending Zod just starts going lightspeed. That's just assuming he doesn't want to be hit by a giant ****ing axe.


I would agree, Thor's maneuverability is incredibly limited without Mjolnir in comparison to Zod, except Thor specifically has his Thunder God powers back. It's an entirely different ball game. He's not facing Non with an axe. He's facing a grounded Thunder God who can barrage the shit out of him and has a weapon that could gut him. It makes it far more competitive.

Also, I seriously doubt anyone is implying Zod would stand still and let Thor hit him. The entire discussion started with the bullshit claim of it not doing much to him. But he can, and has gotten struck many times. Whether out of arrogance or not utilizing his speed effectively because comics. Regardless, it happens.

Also, welcome back bro. Abhiligend was out here claiming he ran you off.


__________________


Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 9th, 2018 at 09:23 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 09:17 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Carver9's shadow

Key word is grounded. At least with Mjolnir he had shields, a hammer that kept coming back and let him effortlessly blast shit without leaving him open, and superspeed, etc.
Him spamming lightning at Zod might as well make him a GL with clipped wings though.

I believe I said I was leaving at 60 a couple months beforehand, now I'll need a nice even number again to make my way out again. It's the internet, even if I was made to look like Carver it's not really going to effect my decision to post or not.
Marvel being general crap for years ran me off from reading comics though. Now there's some little black girl smarter than everyone ever that's really not my thing, among so many other things. I actually saw the Mangog bite on another site and that led me to start reading comics again. It was neat, how is the rest of the series? Shit apparently.
Speaking of, Jane is going to beat Mangog, I hope you're ready with your excuses of why it's not really that bad.

Also worse than that, I started reading DC or more precisely, Superman and I kind of like it. No black or women Superman, no agendas. Just comics being what they should be, comics.


__________________

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 09:46 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Gender: Male
Location: Asgard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Key word is grounded. At least with Mjolnir he had shields, a hammer that kept coming back and let him effortlessly blast shit without leaving him open, and superspeed, etc.
Him spamming lightning at Zod might as well make him a GL with clipped wings though.

I believe I said I was leaving at 60 a couple months beforehand, now I'll need a nice even number again to make my way out again. It's the internet, even if I was made to look like Carver it's not really going to effect my decision to post or not.
Marvel being general crap for years ran me off from reading comics though. Now there's some little black girl smarter than everyone ever that's really not my thing, among so many other things. I actually saw the Mangog bite on another site and that led me to start reading comics again. It was neat, how is the rest of the series? Shit apparently.
Speaking of, Jane is going to beat Mangog, I hope you're ready with your excuses of why it's not really that bad.

Also worse than that, I started reading DC or more precisely, Superman and I kind of like it. No black or women Superman, no agendas. Just comics being what they should be, comics.


That makes no sense. How is he like a clipped GL? Zod can punch Kyle in the face and ruin his day. If he punches Thor in the face, he's getting a punch right back or an axe into his gut. And heat vision spamming from a distance isn't enough to win this fight. If Thor hits Zod with his lightning, it would hurt. Especially, if it is considered mystical. A big bolt would ground him. And Thor can radiate that shit.

Jane Thor is terrible man. Just terrible. The worst part? It's not hard to make it decent. Aaron's a good writer relatively speaking and he has amazing artists. He has to actively push his agenda to make it shit.


__________________


Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 9th, 2018 at 09:54 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 09:49 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Carver9's shadow

I think Aaron is complete shit though. He only writes good when he focuses his efforts on only Thor centric things... or Odinson I guess, because his ****ing name isn't Thor Odinson... the second he brings an outside character in the story turns to trash. The only exception is the King Thor vs Galactus fight, but that might just be because of the art... all of it might be.


__________________

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 09:54 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 05:33 AM.
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » General Zod Vs Unworthy Thor

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.