KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » General Zod Vs Unworthy Thor

General Zod Vs Unworthy Thor
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

Zod has the speed and flight advantage but Thor realizing he isn't a god of hammers severely hampers that. The axe can hurt top tiers by virtue of being made of Uru and Thor being very strong, throwing in a vulnerability to magic varies from it hurting more to Zod being f*cked if hit. Depends on the writer. Kryptonians weakness to magic is about as consistent as Abhil's clean water.

laughing out loud

Zod would rip Odinson from limb to limb at this point. The axe has as much chance of beating a top tier than a random knife. It's made zero difference in a fight with virtually anyone.

Odinson's chances to win this fight is virtually the same as Canada suddenly not being USA's *****.

Ergo, none at all.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 05:14 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Zod would rip Odinson from limb to limb at this point. The axe has as much chance of beating a top tier than a random knife. It's made zero difference in a fight with virtually anyone.

Odinson's chances to win this fight is virtually the same as Canada suddenly not being USA's *****.

Ergo, none at all.

General Zod, is capable of ripping, Thor Odinson, limb from limb.

The axe is as relevant as a regular knife in a fight.

These are the claims you've made. I ask, for clarification, because I know you're an idiot, but do you stand by them?

Lol, what? Are you mocking me for living in Canada instead of the USA? Are you retarded? Bro, shut up, half the reason you even have an economy is because we offshore our Customer Service to your shit hole. Careful, you're one phone call to Trudeau away from living in a mud hut and drinking shit infested water.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 07:14 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

If the axe connects, it should definitely hurt and potentially kill Zod. Will it hit? I doubt it and if it does, I don’t think it will be a charged attacked

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 07:18 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Lol, what? Are you mocking me for living in Canada instead of the USA? Are you retarded? Bro, shut up, half the reason you even have an economy is because we offshore our Customer Service to your shit hole.

Harsh laughing out loud

----------

As far as the fight goes, Thor would need to go high end quick. If the axe doesn't take Zod out, he's strong enough to start breaking him.

Http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...%29+005-019.jpg

So going all god of thunder on him is a much safer bet.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 07:29 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor's bones aren't that fragile.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 08:01 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

These are the claims you've made. I ask, for clarification, because I know you're an idiot, but do you stand by them?

Lol, what? Are you mocking me for living in Canada instead of the USA? Are you retarded? Bro, shut up, half the reason you even have an economy is because we offshore our Customer Service to your shit hole. Careful, you're one phone call to Trudeau away from living in a mud hut and drinking shit infested water.
Did he really act like India is better than Canada ?

laughing out loud

He's so triggered.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 08:54 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by SquallX
What’s you’re version? He’s version is not so far fetched if you think about it.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I reckon Mangog is going to beat Odinson and Odin down to within an inch of their life....before Jane comes and saves them. Doing so kills her, though, whether it be from the chemo or Mangog, or both.

Or maybe Odinson saves her, just before she's crushed. Doing so, makes him worthy once more of the hammer, and Jane gives him the power of Thor, killing herself anyway and letting Odinson become Thor once more.

Crying, Odin says he's never met a finer warrior (as Thor looks on and agrees) nor a finer woman (as his dead wife lies there).

Then Thori the Hel-hound makes a quip and everyone laughs.

Actually, no.

I thought there was a giant plothole, which ive solved.

How does Jane know they're in trouble, and arrives just in time to save them?

Odin prays to her. And begs for helpthumb up

Eisner award,right there.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Mango proves too powerful for Odin and Odinson. Jane swoops in for what she thought would be the save, but it's still not enough. She takes a hell of a beating, but keeps on ticking until.. The beating that she suffers really takes a toll on her which prompts Odinson to finally relinquish his current belief on worthiness. He once again lifts Mjolnir begrudgingly and unleashes hell on this so called judgement of the gods. To his dismay, it's still not enough. Now comes the kicker. Odin divulges the real reason why he's been a huge prikk(or he realizes why), and sacrifices his own life to empower the two heroes as a last ditch effort to thwart the Mango.

Mango is defeated. Jane survives her cancer ordeal and continues as a fem Thor. Odinson crafts a new weapon (gold hammer) in honor of his father which is partly empowered by the remaining Odinforce, which his pappy relinquished. The end.

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Feb 5th, 2018 at 09:17 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:14 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah sounds rubbish and doesn't pay enough respect to the characters, unlike mine.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:23 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Yeah sounds rubbish and doesn't pay enough respect to the characters, unlike mine.

Wuteva Bendis Jr.

Btw that whole worthiness thing is his own doing. He chose(consciously/subconsciously) to be unworthy because he doesn't believe any god is worthy of serving mortals. Odinson saving Jor in your version won't make him worthy all of a sudden.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:36 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wuteva Bendis Jr.

Btw that whole worthiness thing is his own doing. He chose(consciously/subconsciously) to be unworthy because he doesn't believe any god is worthy of serving mortals. Odinson saving Jor in your version won't make him worthy all of a sudden.

You make it sound as if I (or Marvel) care.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 10:03 PM
xJLxKing

Omg DS
We think a lot. You did add detail though

Let’s see if WE are right

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 10:37 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

You make it sound as if I (or Marvel) care.

Was bored

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 12:15 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yes. He oneshot shattered half of Henshaw's body and oneshotted Supergirl along with overpowering a holding back Superman, overpowered Hal Jordan like nothing etc.
quote:

Yeah.
quote:

Don't thump your chest idiot. If you have only retarded things to say, shut up.
quote:

Yeah, India is reliant on Canada. No really.

What kind of Bizarro world do you live in? In which Canada isn't a ***** of USA?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 02:54 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Thor's bones aren't that fragile.

Thor is much more fragile.

thumb up

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 02:55 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes. He oneshot shattered half of Henshaw's body and oneshotted Supergirl along with overpowering a holding back Superman, overpowered Hal Jordan like nothing etc.

Yeah.

Don't thump your chest idiot. If you have only retarded things to say, shut up.

Yeah, India is reliant on Canada. No really.

What kind of Bizarro world do you live in? In which Canada isn't a ***** of USA?

You think Zod can rip Thor limb from limb and Thor's axe is as efficient as a regular knife? Lol, what an idiot.

India is the sewer of the western world at the moment. My disposable income feeds all 20 of your cousins bro.

https://s14.postimg.org/mmpqzndep/ ...6b538f9df4f.jpg

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 6th, 2018 at 03:13 AM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 03:10 AM
Senor Cage

I don't know. Zod has been pretty beastly lately. With his showing against Hank and now trans tier, Hal.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 03:30 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

India is the sewer of the western world at the moment. My disposable income feeds all 20 of your cousins bro.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 03:41 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Zack M
I don't know. Zod has been pretty beastly lately. With his showing against Hank and now trans tier, Hal.

In what world, is Zod tearing apart Thor, in any way, much less shrugging off his axe?

Lay off the DC sponsored bath salts bro. Green Lanterns are inconsistent AF, and Hal Jordan failed as well as GL Kyle Rayner. He was about as Trans Tier as Kylo Ren against Snooke's guards.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 03:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Is Snooke that jersey shore skank ?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 03:46 AM