KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » General Zod Vs Unworthy Thor

General Zod Vs Unworthy Thor
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Yet both hurl their axes (against Apoc, and against Ulik).

So their mindsets are still pretty similar.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 03:20 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yet both hurl their axes (against Apoc, and against Ulik).

So their mindsets are still pretty similar.

he hurled his ax in frustration against ulik. YT was just stupid.

Thing is Thor currently isnt HH. Hes a solid Low herald with the potential but he lacks the mindset unless properly motivated. so he will lose against Zod who is currently getting the kryptonian handjob but its not a stomp

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:02 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sin I AM
he hurled his ax in frustration against ulik. YT was just stupid.

Thing is Thor currently isnt HH. Hes a solid Low herald with the potential but he lacks the mindset unless properly motivated. so he will lose against Zod who is currently getting the kryptonian handjob but its not a stomp

thumb up

You have made the Valentine's waiting list.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:58 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Pretty sure that you can't hold back the edge of an axe.

Maybe you can. Why don't you try it on yourself?

You...can chose how hard you hit and whether to use the flat of the weapon. Like what are you arguing? That the weapon did no damage? We saw Cho covered in blood....

Was he not damaged fatally? Yes, but again, the Hulk has an instantaneous healing factor. ESPECIALLY under Greg Pak. It was also implied that Thor was about to deliver the killing blow when striking Amadeus as he was playing rope-a-dope.

And again, Thor was significantly weakened compared to the Hulk.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:03 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Does it? Let's see how many fights Odinson has won with it, huh?
He wasn't hurt significantly. He was cut, that's it.

Weakened Hela. Proxima midnight and black swan? Both are ****ing jokes.

Betason lost to ****ing Ulik in that series.

I listed the relevant fights where it made the difference you moron....

What? Black Swan isn't physically powerful but her mental powers is very competent. For example, she was easily contending with Jane Thor. And so is Proxima with her spear as seen against Hulk.

Odinson didn't lose to Ulik. He was hit ONCE by surprise, unharmed, and was in a completely demotivated mindset:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Like, are you retarded? The whole point of that series is that Thor finds himself again, and he goes from being on the receiving end from Ulik to easily stomping the Grandmaster.

You are legit a retard.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:13 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Hardly low-balling...when in comparison, one side is using a street level guy as a reference point. Against a weakened Zod no less.

Jarnbjorn has very few appearances. Very few showings against non Celestials (I'm specifically ignoring them, because of the enchantments).

So we have a future Galactus (ropey), the Destroyer, Cho, and Power Man.

The Destroyer needed Thor to rage up - his previous two shots hardly did anything.

He was weakened and fighting back against Cho.

All in all, I'd say Jarnbjorn is powerful, but its no Mjolnir.

Using Young Thor to show that even with the enchantment, it still needs to tag Zod.

Why does that matter? The Destroyer is one of the most durable things in comics....

The fact that it even chipped the armor, is enough to prove it would ruin Zod's day.

We also have Apocalypse (Why do people forget he is incredibly hard to hurt based on his own biological durability and shape shifting?)
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

And Gorr the God Butcher, and Thor himself...

I don't even understand the point of this conversation anymore. There can be no doubt that if the axe hit Zod, it would f*ck him up seriously. It's an impossibly durable axe with a mystical enchantment forged, most likely from Uru. The only thing that would make it more effective is that if it radiated kryptonite.

We should be debating on whether or not Zod will engage in close combat and allow Thor to do so. Tbh, I think he likes getting his hands dirty and would most certaintly leave himself exposed. If nothing else, but out of arrogance.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:26 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:23 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Hardly low-balling...when in comparison, one side is using a street level guy as a reference point. Against a weakened Zod no less.

There seems to be a disconnect here.
The whole point was if a weapon like Jarnbjorn could actually hurt GZ. Wasn't really about street levelers or an unbalanced Zod. For some reason, a certain someone made claims that it's as useful as a random knife used against a top tier.

Highly unlikely when the guy who is wielding the axe has top tier strength and his opponent is particularly vulnerable to magic.

Hardly lowballing when the scans presented completely shoot down that claim.

Btw do u have those scans where soultaker broke the psi-scimitar?

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Feb 9th, 2018 at 12:14 AM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 12:11 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You...can chose how hard you hit and whether to use the flat of the weapon. Like what are you arguing? That the weapon did no damage? We saw Cho covered in blood....

He wasn't using flat end of the axe. Cho had superficial scars and that's it.

On a weakened Cho Hulk no less.
quote:

Was he not damaged fatally? Yes, but again, the Hulk has an instantaneous healing factor. ESPECIALLY under Greg Pak. It was also implied that Thor was about to deliver the killing blow when striking Amadeus as he was playing rope-a-dope.

Not on Sakaar where he was weakened.

Cho was holding back and letting Odinson beat him. When he had enough, he flattened Betason in one punch.
quote:

And again, Thor was significantly weakened compared to the Hulk.

Yeah, yeah. Tell us how much the axe was weakened.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 03:12 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I listed the relevant fights where it made the difference you moron....

Did you now? You're essentially saying Odinson wins here because of the axe when it hasn't done that in any fight.
quote:

What? Black Swan isn't physically powerful but her mental powers is very competent. For example, she was easily contending with Jane Thor. And so is Proxima with her spear as seen against Hulk.

And? It's not like Betason took some mental whammy or took the weight of a star.

He only BFRed them together. Black Swan being incapacitated by Jarnjborn isn't much surprising. Black Panther has oneshotted her. Luke Cage was beating down Midnight.

quote:

Odinson didn't lose to Ulik. He was hit ONCE by surprise, unharmed, and was in a completely demotivated mindset:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Like, are you retarded? The whole point of that series is that Thor finds himself again, and he goes from being on the receiving end from Ulik to easily stomping the Grandmaster.

You are legit a retard.

What does that makes you monkey boy?

Except his loss to Ulik where he was depressed he's been a beast.

Collector was getting owned by toothgnasher of all things.

But are you saying Betason can beat Zod physically here monkey boy? That'd be a hoot.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 03:19 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Wait, are you calling Rage Monkey Boy because he's black? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Or saying he's got the intelligence of a monkey?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 03:50 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Because of his intelligence.
Or you can pick anything.

Did you ask rage if he is calling me a retard because I'm Indian?
Or when he was blatantly insulting India as a country without any provocation.

GTFO with race card.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 04:57 AM
krisblaze

Shit, didn't know Abhi was a racist.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:13 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Look how heated you are laughing out loud

I asked because I found it hilarious, but wasn't sure if you were heading that way with the insult.

Also I don't think Indians are particularly associated with poor intelligence. Pretty much the opposite in fact. He's calling you a retard, to call you a retard.

The rest was definitely racial to get you going though. Mission achieved?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: you're a filthy racist though mad

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:15 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Indians are mostly associated with tech support and shitting in the streets.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:16 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Damborgson
Look how heated you are laughing out loud

I asked because I found it hilarious, but wasn't sure if you were heading that way with the insult.

Also I don't think Indians are particularly associated with poor intelligence. Pretty much the opposite in fact. He's calling you a retard, to call you a retard.

The rest was definitely racial to get you going though. Mission achieved?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: you're a filthy racist though mad

Chill, I'm just playing around. If I wanted to be racist, I would call someone an animal I actually worship (Hanuman is a monkey god)?

Rage is just retarded though, so no excuse for that.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:19 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by krisblaze
Shit, didn't know Abhi was a racist.
Originally posted by krisblaze
Indians are mostly associated with tech support and shitting in the streets.

To contrast with the wholesome vikings, the paragons of virtue, eh?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:20 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Damborgson
Wait, are you calling Rage Monkey Boy because he's black? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Or saying he's got the intelligence of a monkey?

Genuine question. Was there something I missed that would have Abhi know Rage is black? Or were you just asking in case that's what he was doing?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:55 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Delta1938
Genuine question. Was there something I missed that would have Abhi know Rage is black? Or were you just asking in case that's what he was doing?

He definitely knows he's black, since Rage said something about being African and having the color.

But that is why I asked thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:13 AM
xJLxKing

Lmao you guys really pulling that race hard real hard at Abhi and willfully ignoring the other racist in the room

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:34 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

yea abhi didnt say anything racist. rage did. anyway is anyone saying thor wins? because he isnt. although its not a stomp

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:40 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote