KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-man Vs Namor

Spider-man Vs Namor
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Namor is a class 100. I don't see how Spider-man does "good". If he tries to bounce around Namor just thunderclaps.

because a thunderclap isnt namors go to. he will rush in screaming his battle cry while parker talks shit and keeps him off balance. plus the ss can keep parker in the game for awhile. but hes not untouchable and once namor connects its lights out

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 11:07 PM
Sin I AM is online now! Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Sociopath

Namor should knock his head clean off. Spidey would be no more than a pest to him.

Namor 10/10

Not the face! You *****! Not the ****ing face, you piece of ***** trash

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 04:23 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Originally posted by krisblaze
He threw down but the only one he could ever beat was savage hulk from the 70s.

Namor's strong, and he'll beat Spidey for sure, but he's not really touching those guys stick out tongue

That's disrespectful AF bro. Namor IS as tough as they come. For a character who's been around since 1939, he has as solid a track record as you can expect aside from shit like Hyperion's heat vision recently (Namor was still a peer and going h2h to "I hold planets apart and make Abhillegend nervous" Hyperion). Even when he was on the X-men, it was made clear he was WAAAAY stronger than Colossus and was the one who fought Sentry very well. If you aren't Thor/Hulk/Surfer type, victory isn't forgone, much less conclusive. At least until continuity stopped mattering.

I got fools up in here comparing Aquaman to Namor just because Superman didn't one shot kill him like he would've 10 years ago and he isn't the end of gay fish jokes anymore but Namor was holding it down for Atlantis since the 40s. He'd shove Aquaman's trident so far up his ass...Mad disrespect. I want to make a Namor respect thread.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 5th, 2018 at 05:38 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 05:32 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Damborgson
The question mark was to see if I was being agreed with because it felt like a mismatch to me, not because I was giving your thread attitude. Relax.

I was giving you the way to answer your question.

quote:
fools up in here comparing Aquaman to Namor just because Superman didn't one shot kill him like he would've 10 years ago and he isn't the end of gay fish jokes anymore but Namor was holding it down for Atlantis since the 40s. He'd shove Aquaman's trident so far up his ass...Mad disrespect. I want to make a Namor respect thread.

Much as i love Aquaman yeah, he had/has a lot of catching up to do.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 06:03 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Heavy Rain

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Mad disrespect. I want to make a Namor respect thread.

No one doubts Namor's strength or fighting prowess. It's his durability and stamina that's suspect. He's easily CL100 when it comes to strength, but somewhere around mid/high meta when it comes to durability and stamina.

Phuck the haters, it was a great game!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 06:03 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
???

Originally posted by riv6672
I was giving you the way to answer your question.

You were annoyed.

"So where do I go. To the left where nothing is right...or the right where nothing is left."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 06:55 AM
Damborgson is online now! Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

That's riv's secret. He's always angry.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 07:00 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Your link's broken, i think.

Today's generation thinks anyone that takes the time to mock them is annoyed. Its their way of taking a tiny victory away from the exchange, i suppose.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 11:12 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by zopzop
No one doubts Namor's strength or fighting prowess. It's his durability and stamina that's suspect. He's easily CL100 when it comes to strength, but somewhere around mid/high meta when it comes to durability and stamina.

His durability and stamina?
He took hits from voidtry and was just fine, took hits from Hyperion and was just fine, took hits from nearly every top tier and usually shrugs them off,hell he took a scream from BB and got back up ,took hits from Hercules as well and was just fine. Those are just the ones off my head. As for stamina,I never knew that was an issue, especially with his suit.

OT,namor easily handles Spidey, he throws down with the top tiers of marvel consistently

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 06:00 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
???

Originally posted by riv6672
Today's generation thinks anyone that takes the time to mock them is annoyed. Its their way of taking a tiny victory away from the exchange, i suppose.

laughing out loud

Good to see I hit home. You're not that important Riv thumb up and I'd be equally pathetic to feel any sense of victory from an interaction with you.

Cheers.

"So where do I go. To the left where nothing is right...or the right where nothing is left."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 06:06 PM
Damborgson is online now! Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 06:14 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
???

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 06:35 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Originally posted by zopzop

What?

Namor has tanked everything from hits from Thor/Hulk/Beta Ray Bill and others as well as any HERALD would be expected etc. His durability MAY range down to high meta, but the same can be said of everyone. Even recently, he tanked a vibranium knife to the heart, Black Bolt's whisper and a fall from orbital heights and was stunned (The entire time, he thought they were on his side, this was an ambush):
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

How many heralds can you say could consistently take all that and only be stunned for a second or two? That aren't Cosmic Powered, Gamma Powered, Asgardian or Kryptonian? None as far as I know.

Hell, a knife to the heart OR Black Bolt's voice would kill even someone like Wonder Woman half the time.

I also just noticed that he easily snapped the blade, which is pretty ridiculous because AFAIK, that was the ceremonial blade of Wakanda, handed down by kings so I doubt it was just regular Vibranium, which in it itself is impressive.

Obviously his durability/stamina is the most inconsistent, because of the dehydration weakness over time, but you can argue the same for Superman with kryptonite/Red Sun Radiation.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 5th, 2018 at 07:09 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 06:56 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Namor never gets the respect he deserves.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 07:20 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
???

Black bolt was weakened at the time still I believe.

Snapping that knife though...that was ridiculous. It makes me wonder whether the writer understands just how tough that should have been to do.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 07:22 PM
StiltmanFTW

Don't listen to Rage.

We know nothing about the blade (other than the fact it was indeed ceremonial) or what it was made out of. Vibranium was rendered useless post-doomwar, too. Still, he tanked that stab like a champ, showing how special his atlantean/homo superior hybrid physiology is.

And it wasn't a whisper from Bolt, it was a shout. FAREWELL!

So yeah, Namor is impressive as f*ck thumb up

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Feb 5th, 2018 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 08:22 PM
StiltmanFTW

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 08:26 PM
JayDaDon
G.O.A.T Ranger

There was an outtake from civil war where Scarlet gives the camera a wink and a smile when Bucky's head is between her legs laughing

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:52 PM
JayDaDon is currently offline Click here to Send JayDaDon a Private Message Find more posts by JayDaDon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^you're such an egger onner. laughing

laughing out loud

Good to see I hit home. You're not that important Riv thumb up and I'd be equally pathetic to feel any sense of victory from an interaction with you.

Cheers.

Feel free to keep posting in my thread(s) and telliing me that. smile

Like i said...smile

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:53 PM
Genii96

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Don't listen to Rage.

We know nothing about the blade (other than the fact it was indeed ceremonial) or what it was made out of. Vibranium was rendered useless post-doomwar, too. Still, he tanked that stab like a champ, showing how special his atlantean/homo superior hybrid physiology is.

And it wasn't a whisper from Bolt, it was a shout. FAREWELL!

So yeah, Namor is impressive as f*ck thumb up

Well,it being a ceremonial blade passed down to Kings in wakanda hints at it being made of vibranium,I doubt there would fashion a basic steel dagger for kings there

And it wasn't just a scream tho
It was an entire Statement, several whispers, which ended in the scream.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 12:43 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote