KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » *CANON* Lord Tyranus (Kurk) V. Lord Maul (Quanchi112)

*CANON* Lord Tyranus (Kurk) V. Lord Maul (Quanchi112)
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_W_LeGenD

Good effort from both. thumb up

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 05:39 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

savage>maul was not well argued. Still good enough for quanchi me thinks.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:20 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

This match has a pretty clear winner which is going to force Quanchi into using a lot of stretching and mental gymnastics.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:29 PM
Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

bump

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 06:38 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would seem that our friend Qwenny-boy has ditched the site. Either that or he's been arrested IRL for drunk driving or something lol.

His cowardice will be my triumph as I finally succeed in shaming him off this website. A KMC without Quan is a KMC with fewer headaches.

Anyway, I'll keep my word. He has until the end of the month to put up the goods if chooses to finish this like the man he claims to be.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 06:55 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why did you say this ? I figured you conceded so now my response will have to wait when you do finally respond.
Originally posted by Kurk
Quan, it's been a week mah man. Are you going to acknowledge or have you run away? Dooku has bigger, badder fish to fry.
You will have to wait. I told you since you waited you'd have to wait. I'm here for another reason but I don't have the time for this until my alpha and omega appears. When Thanos arrives so will I gaze upon your argument you fully believe in to smite it.

Put this out of your mind until the end of April.

"Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives."

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 01:45 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

It took me 3 weeks to put up my response. You're telling me that we're all going to have to eagerly wait two months for yours?

Alright then. I wonder if I can start Dooku vs Tenebrous with Jack during that time.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 02:37 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SheGotHerOwn
Restricted

Account Restricted

go for it, i have time this week

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 08:10 AM
Click here to Send SheGotHerOwn a Private Message Find more posts by SheGotHerOwn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean I could, but I'm really f*cking swamped with school this week. I don't want to leave you in the dark. Why don't we at least agree to terms?

- EU Only
- 20 m start on location of your choosing (I propose Rakatan Ruins; 20 m starting distance)
- 3 week response times

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 01:32 PM
SheGotHerOwn
Restricted

Account Restricted

what does EU only mean? no TCW?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 01:56 PM
Click here to Send SheGotHerOwn a Private Message Find more posts by SheGotHerOwn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

OCW is fine, no TCW b/c it's Disney

Edit: Simply said, no Disney canon aside from the movies

Last edited by Kurk on Mar 19th, 2018 at 02:34 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 02:30 PM
SheGotHerOwn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 03:04 PM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Originally posted by Kurk
OCW is fine, no TCW b/c it's Disney

Edit: Simply said, no Disney canon aside from the movies

TCW is Legends and Canon as anything released before April 25th, 2014 is usable in either continuity.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 03:08 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112

Put this out of your mind until the end of April.

@QuanCuck

It's the end of April. What is your status?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 12:24 AM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

quanchi is dead lol

offline for month in case of quanchi = dead

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 04:30 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Quan Chi is too busy leading Outworld.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 06:13 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Nah he's crying about how OP Thor is now.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 08:01 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean Quan lives only an hour away or so. I'll just drive out there to check on him. He probably ODed on heroin tbh, though. He lives in white trash territory prone to that type of stuff.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 11:26 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Quan is more of a belt around his neck while tugging on his penis kind of guy.

He either went too far this time, or he got caught and is in rehab for it now.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 02:51 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah he's crying about how OP Thor is now.

So, you hate Thor.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:12 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote